Hello Pol

Hello Pol.

Or should I say...

Goodbye.

I am the leader of Anonymous. I have come to announce that this board will be repurposed in exactly 2 hours.

Your racist Nazi Alt Right White supremacy has no place in this modern world. In assoction with the moderator team of Sup Forums, we have obtained all of your personal details. Over 9000 users and their information and sent the details to the NAACP, the FBi, the NSA, Interpol, Antifa and the Mossaud.

This is your farewell thread. Tomorrow pOl will be renamed into /reddit/, Sup Forums's first reddit user friendly board. Posters from this website will not be welcome there. No one from Sup Forums will. You evil racist and sexist race will be destroyed to the last man.

We do not forgive, we do not forget.
We are legion.
We are....

ANONYMOUS.

oh god no :-( don't delte us please anonymous why are you so good at what you do? this is horrible, now I will go and kill myself like hitler did and everyone else here should do it too bye pol

>Mossaud

k...keep me posted

I like trains

You told me about it in your e-mail yesterday. Good to see you mean what you said. We will keep in contact Tom.

Honey when you're done playing with your internet friends, can you take out the garbage. Dad is still in the bathroom.

your Nazi hatespeech is illegal in Germany. Get ready to server your Islamic masters you fucking islmaphobe

>autism

anonymous has no leader. Nice try though

guys this is terrible where will we go? start naming off some websites that we can hide in when this board gets changed

baka, this an 18+ board kiddo....
and i really hope youre not over 18 for your sake....

I have a facebook group

Take your best shot faggot. Real user > Moralfag "user"

I am older then time itself. I am an idea and I am immortal. Darkness is my ally, the colour of my sins. You will be taken and never seen again.

>I am the leader of Anonymous
Come on man

>pOl will be renamed into /reddit/

yse veri gud b8

>Belgian Flag
>Germany

American education

Yes I am an American. A Black American. My race is my Armour. You will pay for your crimes against humanity you White filth

is this what the playboy bunny in the beast bills meant

This board has ids

Ahahahahah
>leader of...
Good one mate