I, uh...said some pretty, uh...nasty things to some Afro-Americans

I, uh...said some pretty, uh...nasty things to some Afro-Americans...

The crazy thing about all of this is I'm not even racist

stop laughing it's not funny

They were heckling him and called him a cracker, they deserved what they got. They are just as stuck in time as Kramer.

He just voiced what we all were thinking inside our heads.

Hey, isn't that the man who tipped TEN THOUSAND dollars at Joe K's Deli?

Lol this guys career died cause of this

why did he say that

He's never been the same since Newman hanged himself.

It was dead well before this. Remember what the negro said "never had no shows no movies, just seinfeld that's it"

'just seinfeld' doesnt really work as an insult given how huge the show was and how much money he made

the worst part imo is that he can never live a normal life or be invited anywhere, his whole life will revolve around the nigger incident

watch YouTube clips of him on Howard stern before this incident. the guy is a prick and completely unfunny

can we change the word nigger to pewdiepie? it would tank his career so hard and id much rather he go down as the eternal "nigger guy" than kramer.

OH I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW

Pewds can't be a nigger guy because he's got some kind of clown immunity where he can't be held responsible for saying or doing dopey things.
Trump is the same way, it's how he was able to win despite saying things that would have gotten any other candidate canned

how fucking new are you

HE'S A NIGGER
A NIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRR

nigger guy! nigger guy! nigger guy!-STOP!

THROW HIS ASS OUT HE'S A DRUMPFKIN

He’ll forever be known as that “nigger guy”
remember when South Park was good?

Just like Seinfeld.

If Jason Alexander was the one calling audience members niggers everyone would have forgotten about it by now.

This was the last good season of South Park.

Yeah but that episode isn’t even that old-
>released March 7, 2007
What the FUCK?!
>mfw Cartman vs the midget as down with sickness starts playing

should have just manned up and said if you dont want to be called a nigger then dont act like one