Anytime. Anywhere. You can stare, I don't care. I'll feed my hungry child, here or there...

Anytime. Anywhere. You can stare, I don't care. I'll feed my hungry child, here or there, if you don't like my boob I still don't care. A Restaurant? A store? It's boob juice galore! A theater? A museum? But your more focused on trying to see them! Bottle or boob Its all just food. You still think I should cover? You should run and tell your mother. Pull out your phone and take a picture? But I'm the one who's the problem? Don't you wish we could all mind our business? That would sure solve them! Think I am disgusting? I could say the same? Think I am playing an attention seeking game? You are wrong because you see, really I am only worried about the comfort of my baby and me!

- Sincerely Whitney, the badass breastfeeder & her badass son fueled by purely boob juice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37adXYp5Cr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Formula is better than breast milk after a certain age, and plus doesnt that kid look a little old for breastfeeding?

Giving a baby food whenever they whine does three things...

1. Makes the baby fat.
2. Turns the baby gay because they never learn to deal with loss
3. Turns your tits into a saggy nasty mess.

So...OK, help yourself.

As long as you don't mind if I piss on you, it's cool.

Alright but don't get mad if I rub one out real quick

I feed my girl too, with my dick. She loves milking me of my cum

Don't get pissed that I wanna see your tits then.

This is not pol.
Saged and hidden.
This board is shit today.

>Pulling out breast in public and feeding baby
Natural, woman is empowered.

>Pull out dick and piss on a tree on the side of the road with back towards road.
Disgusting, you deserve to be ticketed for indecent exposure, piss in a urinal like a civilized human.

I'm offended I can't slaughter chickens in public. It's just food, whats the fucking problem?

Who fucking cares.

why not take a shit in the kosher aisle?

i have a 7 day old baby, when they gotta eat...they gotta eat.
just be fucking discreet about it, there is plenty of clothing especially designed so you don't have to flop out you're whole tit.
and not in places like restaurants, church, bars,.. for christ's sake

My best friends wife is like this. They also are swingers so half the time I think these bitches are just exhibitionists.

I don't care, did this warrant a post?

Dont see how this can bother someone. Tits are awesome and kids hungry get to see public boob seems harmless

>Being an attention whore
>2017-0.296

I don't understand the butthurt around public breastfeeding.

It seems to be an exclusively American thing as well.

Puritan values mene may have some truth to it.

ITS A FUCKING TIT

YOU LOVE THEM
WE LOVE THEM
KIDS LOVE THEM

ENJOY THE VIEW
OR FOREVER BE FEW

Women who feed on attention.

If it's okay to breastfeed in public because it's natural, does that mean I can start fucking the shit out of my girlfriend in the middle of a 5-star restaurant, since it is also perfectly natural to copulate?

>ugg boots
>whole foods
>torn jeans
>pride in ability to lactate after giving birth

white trash

I approve of this unless you're ugly. Ugly women should cover up. At all times. It's one thing Islam got right.

Girls just want to whip their tits out for attention and act like it's something they have to do that very second to justify being an attention whoring slut.

This is why I chose not to have children with a white woman, this is literally a nom issue being turned into this huge overblown crock of shit, just to get attention. Fuck whores

Whitney's husband needs to throw her down a flight of stairs for failing to have common decency and sensibility.

This is what happens when you let retarded women run around unchecked: inane forum posts and public debauchery.

Retard

what's the next non-issue the faggot elites are going to shove down the throat of the dumb masses? Pedophilia acceptance? Zoophilia?

Anytime. Anywhere. You can stare, I don't care. I'll take my dump, here or there, if you don't like my shit I still don't care. A Restaurant? A store? It's ass shit galore! A theater? A museum? But your more focused on trying to see them! Piss or shit its all just waste. You still think I should cover? You should run and tell your mother. Pull out your phone and take a picture? But I'm the one who's the problem? Don't you wish we could all mind our business? That would sure solve them! Think I am disgusting? I could say the same? Think I am playing an attention seeking game? You are wrong because you see, really I am only worried about the comfort of my butt and me!

-Sincerely Shitney, the badass Shitdumper & her badass butt fueled by purely ass waste.

Can I take a shit in the designated shitting street while you have your titties out? After all, it is nothing but completely natural.

Believing the formula jew

I should be allowed to partake in something as natural as fucking my girlfriend whenever and wherever I want if women can do something as natural as whip their tits out and breastfeed their child wherever they want

Is she breast feeding her child in a liquor store?

What a classy gal.

Fucking femenists were the ones who pushed for anti-brestfeeding back in the days because it was degrading and was her body being used.

Now they think they fight against it because it was the PATRIARCHY all over again.

You can't believe this people.

Looks like the liquor aisle of a regular grocery store. Look at the display behind and next to her. Maybe you're from one of those states that don't allow liquor sales anywhere but designated stores?

Room for one more?

Shitting in the streets is unsanitary.

That's just not the case with breastfeeding.

Ironic choice of image, since you faggots seem to need a "safe space" to hide from the offensive horrors of babies feeding from the tit.

It's like half the world's population doesn't share one brain or have one singular stance on issues.

nice tit

We aren't muslims or puritans tits doing their biological function is a good thing.

That's an awesome tit.

If the chick in OP wants to get her tits out in front of me I'm not complaining.

>formula is better than breast milk after a certain age

Go fucking kill yourself, you shill kike.

>Breastfeeding your kid
>While shopping at a liquor store
Makes the hamster wheel in my dome spin

>You can stare
I would.
She'd stop

>Looks like the liquor aisle of a regular grocery store

Oh, well that's much different.

You know you faggots always say this shit, why don't you actually do it? You're letting lefty cunts make you look like pussies because they're doing something and you're busy fantasizing about shitting and jerking off on public.

Make it happen boys

I'm fine with it in public, and I think its ok that you want attention too OP.

desu it creeps me out when anons aren't cool with this. You bros and split tails should learn how to dance, or find something that makes you feel human again.

Tiddies performing as tiddies were meant to perform is natural and healthy.

Sweet tits. Go ahead and do that, I'm fighting over other issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=37adXYp5Cr8

i like the free cp

>Formula is better than breast milk
How could fucking anyone think this is even remotely correct?

Whats the problem? Id rather drink titty milk in public than beer. Amd besides gotta keep that shit in the species, its so weird stealing milk from cows.

If babies can frink milk in public so can i.

Tits out for harambe

>Pedophilia acceptance? Zoophilia?
Literally the only two things left. Zoophilia will come first, of course.

The way that the world reacts when it's pedophilias turn to acceptance will shape the remainder of human history.

Neither of those will ever get any support from anyone. Also, there is still the polygamy issue, which muslims and mormons together will probably be pushing in the future.

Whitney, listen

You're making a fool out of yourself and your son carrying on like this. You want to be seen as a rebel with a good cause, but all we see is a whining brat. Do you plan on your son stating that small forever? Did you ever stop to think "gee, maybe it's not such a good idea to take pictures of me with my tits out no matter who's sucking them"? No, you didn't. You didn't think about how embarrassing it will be for your son to grow up and have his peers (who will undoubtedly not be his friend after this) pull these images off the internet and taunt him relentlessly? What you post on the internet stays on the Internet, Whitney.

But you don't care about any of it, no, rather you see your son as a trinket of attention and something you can carry around when you want to be badass Whitney, the badass strong single mother who can take care of her son on her own! It's really sad that me, an anonymous source on the Internet can see right through you into the miserable insecure an above all sad and lonely little girl you pretend not to be. You have nothing to gain from this behaviour, but your son has everything to lose. Please Whitney, stop thinking about yourself and think about what's best for your child. He might end up hating you for his entire life over these vulgar displays of attention fishing. Nobody wants to grow up with a mother like that, so you grow up.

Nice poem though,
user

But sir, I always go poo in designated shitting streets after my 8 hours of Correcting the Record

I'm all 3 of those!!

>The way that the world reacts when it's pedophilias turn to acceptance

It was just leaked that Soros is pushing for this.

Really makes you think.

Thank you for giving your child better health, love, pepes respect xoxo

>it creeps me out when anons aren't cool with this

Is it really that hard to bring around a shawl to give yourself a little privacy?

It's fine with me if you want to wip your tits out in public, but don't complain if perverts stare.

I see you pajeet. I wish you guys would stick to shitty tech support and not shilling.

First someone on Sup Forums will have to interact with a woman

Then we got it in the bag

>No source
Why get my hopes up user? Why?

>neither will get support
>zoophilia was just legalized in canadaland a few months back as long as you're the one getting railed
A FUCKING LEAF

>fat
>gay

Kys senpai, one or the other is okay but both is unacceptable

>and not in places like restaurants, church, bars
>taking a 7 day old infant to restaurants, church or a FUCKING BAR
Infants don't belong in restaurants EVER let alone bars.

>Neither of those will ever get any support from anyone.
Sure it will. Right off the rip we've got Bronies, people who are into bestiality, probably a decent amount of libertarians.

The polygamy thing will become normal in a year or two, easy. People already practice open relationships and swinging, a lot of people practice polygamy but just aren't polygamist on the books. I'd bet money that in the USA at least we will see polygamy become a recognized martial position as soon as we fill the empty supreme court seat.

Pepe and Kek both adore breastfeeding and secretly wish to partake!

Who complains about perverts staring? Mothers don't care, they just don't want to deal with bummed out toddlers who are borderline dictatorial about their titties(yes they think they own the titties)

you know what sucks? my 6 month old daughter has phyrangial dysplasia - she has trouble swallowing. we had to put an NG feeding tube in her so that she could continue growing and not develop an adverse response to swallowing her food (Think smacking your dog every time it eats from its food bowl)... she doesn't have a disease or anything, she's not on her deathbed, she's perfectly healthy except for the trouble she has swallowing.

people militantly breastfeeding in public get patted on the back - for the most part - especially in large cities. and there's really no reason to do it but to get attention. but people won't even make eye contact with us, like we are freaks for taking our child with a disconnected feeding tube out in public.

I'm not a woman user. I just don't find it at all indecent or anything, it never made sense to me to be opposed to this.

It was the 1st or 2nd wave feminists that created this Puritan tier bullshit about public feeding anyway. (Srs)

Long as she whips out the other one for me to feed from.

>be me
>live in Baltimore City
>see a nigger bitch on the bus stop
>she's standing halfway in the atreet trying to hail a taxi or a "hack"
>bitch is breastfeeding her baby while doing all this

literally the most ghetto shit ive ever seen

Because it's disgusting

>Anytime. Anywhere. You can stare, I don't care
>tfw i have a lactation fetish
wtf i hate non-degeneracy now

>that gif
>ask for gf
>then ask to kill normies afterwards
>essentially asking for death

Also:
>legos not on the list

Literally the only reason I give the tiniest fraction of a shit is because Whitney here has great tits.

>giving a thing that can only communicate by making basic noises food when it makes basic noises is going to spoil it

Youre not a parent i can tell, kill yourself for not helping the white race

>Giving a baby food whenever they whine
>mfw my mother told me I exhausted her milk in a single "meal" and while waiting ~1 day to have milk again she gave me formula
Only n.1 is true in my case btw

Who the hell cares?

It's a MOVEMENT accusing an boogeyman over the same stuff it used to rally against.

And you play it down as "they don't have same opinions", they do blame men for everything.

You're a faggot?

Go back to canada
A

>hurr durr i give my child breastmilk, lmao, fuck off bigots

nobody cares how you feed your fucking baby
breastfeeding is natural
now leave

I agree with this

Who knows what the fuck kind of shit is in formula. Shit like autism and increased faggotry started happening after parents started feeding their kids artificial formula

>but it's better after a certain age goyim!

What the fuck do you think humans did before (((artificial formula)))?

and what age is that?

If I can't have some, I don't care

I don't see a problem with breast feeding. But if you breast feed 3 feet away from me while everyone else is looking into their smartphones. I'm going to point my phone on your sagging boobs and take a picture of it because I can.

OY VEY give your kids formula instead goyim. It's improper to breastfeed them in public plus formula has plenty of stuff that's good for your baby you can trust us were gods chosen people

There's bathrooms in basically every building. Why the fuck would you feel the need to breastfeed in the open? Do you change your brat's diapers in the open too? No? Then go to the bathroom to do that shit and shut the fuck up. No one wants to see your ugly ass titties.

Are a saggy tit?

Ain't no fun if the homies can't have some. Rape that attention whore in the next aisle over, just another day as an aryan patriarch.

This is exactly why we need to return to our roots and rape women.

Seriously.

This would end overnight.

If men were allowed to rape women like our ancestors did, without punishment, then we would kill two birds with one stone:

The Feminist movement would die out, and this type of degeneracy would end.

Bottom line.

>it's not like I'm doing this for attention or anything but goddamn look at these tits of mine the picture

>bars
Wow, fucking mother of the year right here

Brawndos got what babies crave

>I am a gay fat saggy tit

Like 10% of fiormula is just sugar, so of course formula is shit, and babies can be breastfeed until they are 4-5yo, that kid looks like 2yo at most.

>Giving a baby food whenever they whine does three things...
>1. Makes the baby fat.
Actually the opposite faggot, the use of formula increase the risk of diabetes and obesity in kids exponentially.

This beta fag who white knight shitposts on Kikebook all day supports it

That is the most passive-aggressive thing I have ever read.