Sup Forums, what is the most cancerous fanbase and why?

Sup Forums, what is the most cancerous fanbase and why?

pic somehow related

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The joke is that therapy is a real pickle, OP

Boom big reveal!

2deep4me

I think this episode said a lot about characters made for a purpose that end up having no or coincidental relevance to the plot but are inserted for comic relief or for quotas causing severe problems in hollywood, specifically limiting the writers ability to tell the story. Directors and producers so often get so concerned with whether a scene or episode is funny or diverse that they forget to let the writers actually tell the story. This episode was supposed to be about the therapy but instead it was about rick being a pickle. This is clearly dan harmon crying out in agony about the diversity quotas and comedy requirements in hollywood. We think pickle rick is a representation of the genius of rick, but its really about how the percieved moral house on a hilltop that hollywood sees itself as has limited the art-form.

>tfw would go over to my late brothers house to watch at the stupid jokes on R&M
>The show has a personal meaning for me because of that
>get shit on whenever I come to Sup Forums

Or
Or
He's just a pickle, and that's the best they could come up with. There is no hidden meaning, he's a pickle, that's the joke.

Do you know how long it takes to animate an episode?
Like them or not, dan and justin are artists and most of what they write is an expression of pain or joy through their art form.
Just like with real movies the episode as a whole and the episode in every scene is exactly what they want you to see.

>wanting sympathy for watching Rick and Morty
luterally a reddit post

All fanbases are cancerous when they're big
Obvious jokes get the most attention for being the easiest to understand = the worst part of the show gets praised and repeated the most

but the pickle isn't even a joke, at most it's a retarded meme

The post that was deleted has a fanbase so cancerous mods are purging them like they're chemo.

A pickle falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess that pickles aren't real, he is pickled with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle Never minding the strange pickle, he immediately pickles her, and is ovepickled to find out that she doesn't believe in pickle as well.

But, the next pickle, when he recounts the previous day’s pickles to the pickle, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some pickleing, he finds out that pickle isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in pickles with. In fact, she doesn’t pickle in this pickle at all. She is the pickle's alternate pickle counterpart, who has fallen in pickles with the pickle's own pickle, who too is picklefully unaware of pickle not being pickle.

Pickles ensue as the two strike up a pickle to pickle each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to epickle the other with the pickles they need to pickle. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, PICKLES ensues as they begin to fall in pickle with pickling and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

MODS CAN'T STOP IT

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

FINDS

I always imagine chaika saying this

Steven Universe is a show by SJWs for SJWs. It is a microcosm that shows the tolerant left will eat each other in their safe space as fans have been driven to suicide attempts for misgendering characters or making fan art that whitewashes vague ethnic features.

Star Wars fans consist of whiny bitches who moan endlessly of how George Lucas raped their childhoods and others who claim the prequels and expanded universe were just as good as the original triligy and for George to spank them harder. Today we also have the strife between the pro Disney/post TFA faction and the Anti Disney/Legends factions and in fighting between the new movies prequels and Rogue One.

PC Gamers are notoriously hard to please but none moreso of fans of the former Looking Glass Studios and Ion Storm. These autists are still regularly active on ttlg, Steam, and the Eidos forums still bitching 14 years later about the removal of rope arrows in Thief: Deadly Shadows and the consolization of Deus Ex: Invisible War. Many of them believe no good games have been released since 2000, yet still play every new game to bitch about them because they aren't System Shock, Thief 2 and the original Deus Ex. Even if they are good, they are bad because all modern games are too expensive, anti consumer, and require internet connections that justifies their piracy because they have no choice. Many literally write this while elsewhere bragging on other threads about their constantly connected broadband fiber connections on rigs that cost more than $1000.

heyy here's a video about that
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

Orville

I want to agree with you, but somehow the std "fanbase" manages to be even worse.

Rick and Morty Fanbase > Anti-Rick and Morty Fanbase

Don't get me wrong. Y'all are all completely retarded, but holding on to all that anger and hatred for people who like a silly cartoon is far worse than simply liking the silly cartoon.

WHERE IS MY SZECHUAN SAUCE
WHERE IS MY SZECHUAN SAUCE

Yeah, ok... i'm only gonna say this once...
Do NOT fuck with reddit, we are SMARTER we are more DIVERSE and although we are compassionate, we are STRONG.
I have an armenian friend at college, maybe i give him a call and a target? You wouldn't like that, would you...

Rick and morty is a symposium for the well mannered and well read of our wondrous multicultural society, you..? You are the DREGS, the UNDESIRABLES, of course you wouldn't be so sophisticated as to enjoy the finer fruits of modern wit and worldly aspirations contained within Dan harmon's beautiful, tortured and misunderstood brain.

Mmm this is some saucy pasta

>complaining about lack of sauce from a promotional stunt
>complaining on a laotian cross stitching board about people complaining about lack of sauce from a promotional stunt

Considering rick and morty has shit animation and uses tweening software, animating and episode shouldn't take long.

>even keit-ai has been infected with pickle rick

WUBALUBBA DUB DUB IM PICKLE REEEEEEEE

>If it takes a long time to make it must be good

Rick and Morty fans everyone

>hanging out in your dead brother's house
Creep.