Happening Survivor Thread

Boy it sure is good to see that the badselfeater happening changed the world so much and wasn't a bunch of cucks just viraling shit! I mean, could you imagine just how sad and pathetic we'd all look if we kept falling for that shit and then when people called us out on being retards and all we did was reply "You just hate fun!"?

I mean holy cow. I can't believe I survived that big HAPPENING!

It's good to see so many other people on Sup Forums managed to survive it as well.

he was right though, abortion is murder, we need to bring the debate to the forefront.
a lot of pro-choice people are only pro-choice because "eh, why should i give a shit?"
this sort of apathy needs to be and can be defeated, millions of lives hang in the balance.

please go away, too soon.

Oh I agree.

That's why in our new post-happening world there will be no such thing as abortion.

You see, now that we, the people who knew that there WOULD be an ebic happening with this are the only ones that survived, we can shape the world how we want!

No more will happenings go unheeded as all those dumb cucks that didn't heed our warnings are dead all because they wouldn't listen to us!

It feels great to have survived this great HAPPENING!

The only reason I am pro abortion, and I feel like a few Dixicrats are as well, is that it keeps black and hispanic levels down in the US. Look up the numbers. White people basically, dont get abortions. Blacks basically have a 75/25 chance of having an abortion or having a kid.

In short, non-white abortion is just the murder of a future criminal. White abortion just proves skin color doesnt mean you arent a nigger.

I fully support industrial scale abortion on every ghetto street corner and in ever trailer park liquor store.

Source : Roe V Wade timeline vs UCR statistics... look what happens 15 years after the SCOTUS decision

Yea basically put that in your pipe and smoke it

Unwanted children lead to future criminals, no matter what color they are. If you have an unwanted child, it is better for society it dies very young. Foster care takes an 80% chance it commits crime and turns it into a 95% chance

Harsh reality. Society as a whole would have been a lot better off if a good chunk of human beings weren't allowed to exist past their first month

i actually have a friend that killed himself 5 minutes before the countdown stop. be happy your still alive guys

This. My only concern is that I suspect that the push for abortion is actually part of a scheme to sacrifice enough children to Moloch at their mothers' own hands to allow the Rockefellers to ascend to godhood or some shit.

Not even Christian, but the bible says very specifically not to hand your seed to Moloch through fire. Most aborted fetuses are incinerated. It's literally blood sacrifice of unborn children to a dark god.

But, who cares, magick probably isn't real. Right?

I am glad my daughteru made it

Hillary supporter here. We need abortion to keep the uppity blacks at bay and control their population.

I totally agree with everything he said in the video, really inspiring

agreed

Right. Magic is the middle/low class boogieman/escape of 1000 years ago and a ruling class fantasy.

Old Gods fall. New Gods rise. Its all the same bullshit since one man had fire and another wanted it. Once earth was flat. Then it was round. Depending on who you listen to, it is currently a hexagon. Everything you are spoon fed is bullshit, including the left, right, and "center"

Its all spin on facts friend

What? Are you saying I missed another happening? Well then. What was this time?

I learned I'm bad at photoshop

Abortions, you missed abortions.

Hey, it was good enough to same. Now make some abortion memes of Russel
>Maple Child Care in muh captcha

there was a countdown timer on a website, people were waiting with bated breath to see what it was about.
when the timer struck zero a video played, and it was largely pro-life, about abortion.
since half the denizens of Sup Forums are pro-choice pro-lgbtqi nu-atheists, this upset them deeply and Sup Forums descended into madness and chaos.

If there was ever a basket of deplorables, Hillary missed it and Trump threw himself in it

I unironically believed the elites would release a virus that would kill 99.99% of people and go underground. Then I saw this BSE faggotry was just an unrefined dump of unrelated conspiracy shit. 9/10 for effort, 4/10 for execution.

It's funny, I'm pro-life, but I still hate the badselfeater thing.

All because happeniniggers are the worst fucking thing ever and need to be permabanned to /x/ where they belong.

Dude Mexicans are Catholic so they will never get mass abortions, and niggers well... Eh

But let's be completely fucking honest here, abortion affects whites more because these fucks don't care about the law.

Just look how they push carbon tax and tell us (whites) to have less children to fight it. That's absolute bullshit.

But dude, EVERY LIFE MATTERS. Even that coke head down the street that put six bullets into the scholarship white kid. Even the prostitute leaching tens of thousands from the government each year

EVERY
LIFE

kek

So did they find Kony or what?

If abortion was outlawed completely in the past, then blacks would make up aprox. 25% of the population.

you mother fucking faggots

this kek shit, hillarry's fainting, the BSE timer, all turned out to be FUCKING NOTHING.

I'm done with you Sup Forums. you faggot ass conspiracy theorists can go fist yourself. I spent all of my fucking savings on survival gear/food/water and now you're telling me the habbening is postponed AGAIN?

fuck you, fuck kek, fuck Canada, and fuck Sup Forums. I swear to fucking god i will impregnate as many pure white women as possible and then force them to get abortions.

You are talking about politics. Im talking about culture. Whites, statistically (and you can look up everything I say) get abortions at very low rates. By far and large, blacks account for far more than half of abortions. Latinos (as they seem to prefer to be called) are second. Far down on that list are whites.

Funny enough, economic status is the indicator to watch on this topic, not religion. For our SJW friends, yes I said race, not economic status. Despite whites being the disproportionate race in statistics, blacks and hispanics break all those boundaries. Across religion and economic standings, blacks first and hispanics second, prefer abortion above all else

this shit was gay as fuck

it could have been cool

so much wasted potential

>that shirt

It wouldnt surprise me, though I would like to see real numbers as I suspect 25% is generous.

Sad but cold hard fact, blacks keep their population in check with murder and murdering unborn children.

Though hispanics are catching up in those numbers, and will lead the US into a second 1990's of crime

>I spent all of my fucking savings on survival gear/food/water and now you're telling me the habbening is postponed AGAIN?

nigger why the fuck are you making life decisions based on this gay board

look at what happens when you take this seriously

Bad self eater is an anagram for beat red leafs. Kek sent this message to make us angry at leafs. This is confirmed in that he gave a leaf a massive get of 8s, and everyone got angry, just like they got angry at badselfeater. In both instances, everyone was angry at an unexpected message. All of this was to prepare us for his true message.

Trump will win.

Pic related. It's your future.

This nigga knows what's up

source

dude is right we are the killers
and we watch and help the killings

I agree with that. This dude wants to cuck the entire United States into paying for kids that won't be a useful part of society. Fuck that nigga

I'm a wagecuck who has been working a lot of overtime lately. Haven't been on here as much in the last few weeks.

Can someone fill me in on this badselfeater shit?

post second trimester abortion was made illegal in the united states

this was based on the viability of the fetus outside the womb

using 1973 technology

it has nothing to do with a womans right to choose, if viability were reviewed with 2016 medical standards a LOT more people would be considered murderers, just like a man shooting a 9 month pregnant woman is charged twice

prove BSE wrong, protip you can't

(I'm just glad it wasn't banksy)

We should have warned them it was a ruse...but then they only would have called us shill

He saved the boy scouts at the jamboree

Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and saviour, Jesus Christ?

I missed it! What was it?

summary here
----------->

Why abortion and not just sterilization?? Liberals are fuking insane baby killers.

Abortion for nonwhites and retarded and developmentally disabled people should be encouraged.

All he wanted was for his face to be seen. What a vain, pathetic cunt.

>durr infanticide should be legal because I dont want to sit next to a smelly nigger

bluepilled beyond belief

As long as abortions keep the Nigger population down I will continue to vehemently support it.

more like
>abortion should exist because I don't want to be MURDERED by an unwanted child that grew up into a criminal
It's either me or him.
>muh pills

That's a letdown. I thought we were going to get certainty.

Hold on to that survival gear.

In reality, when it really happens, we're not going to get any advance warning. One day we're going to be hearing that all is well, and then the next day it will have happened.

Continue to prepare as best you can; it's better to be safe than sorry. Invest in lighters and antibiotics.

dumb goyim.

>baby is like a fart
>you can praise another's but ultimately you only love your own

sad as it is, I don't really feel that bad about abortion taking place, as long as it's now my own baby.
and seeing that we're all NEET shitposters, we don't fuck any women anyway

Because of this or other stuff?

>don't want overpopulation
>be here now.

>non-white abortion is just the murder of a future criminal.

Your solution to the problem of crimes makes you more of a criminal than the 80 IQ idiot that steals bikes. Maybe we should have dismembered you while we had the chance?

Go join the group then.

>Low iq nignog decides to have abortion
>Blame someone that doesn't even know them

Hmm... makes my brain sparklers tingle.

I see nothing wrong with having some fun with countdowns like that. Those last few seconds, frantically switching between tabs, refreshing, imagination going wild, post flying past wishing us all luck on the other side. For a few seconds we are all in this together, anticipation driving us to a frenzy, with promises that what we are about to see is going to change lives.

So what if it turns out to be some whiny faggot lecturing us? I had a lot of fun. And no, I don't get out much.

He looks 25% down

We have to stop abortion.

i almost believe you

desu it was far better than expected, pro choicers are just fat feminists

Badselfeater sucks, but they were making fun of happeningfags

I did learn one thing from this fool.

Why I hate SJWs

They see the whole world falling
apart all around them, yet they want
everybody to just concentrate on the
one problem that they think is most
important and are willing to sell their soul
to anyone that will agree to fix that one issue.

You can't cure a disease by treating just one
symptom, you have to treat the cause. We
all know the cause of this disease, the elite.

This mans group 'AHA' were Cruz supporters
that are angry that he lost because he promised
to abolish abortion. He is upset that Trump and
Clinton are the nominees because he wants the
abolishment of abortion and doesn't care if by
choosing the wrong President that we may end
up with WWIII.

Tryhards and rpfags are the most cancerous part of any board. The only sad part of BSE is the realization most of them came back here after "leaving" for 8/pol/.

>i can spit out platitudes and claim not to take sides to seem intelligent while not saying anything because i'm actually a 103 IQ faggot just smart enough to think i know the truth

And I will continue to use useful idiots like you as justification to the Left for not supporting abortion

You've made it very easy for me to get them to admit they don't support abortion in every context because they will never agree to abortions based on race/gender as being ok

Thanks for your contribution :)

Abortion is the most effective method of curbing welfare scum and shitskin numbers. Cuckservatives are too retarded to see this because they think we should worry about niggers burning in hell. Gas yourself.

told you

Abortion is nigger control

If a few humans get killed to control these ferrels , I'm all for it.

When you spray your lawn for weeds , a little bit of the good grass dies too but in the long run you will have a beautiful lawn with no dog shit on it

BadSelfEater was a trap
>pic related

Your argument is fallacious and you are losing this battle

This has nothing to do with religion

This is a civil rights debate about whether or not the government should be able to arbitrarily award a human being their natural, inalienable rights at an arbitrary time according to the convenience of the situation.

I never fucking said that you shit.
I said Pro Choice kills whites because the populations you want to curb with abortion won't fucking do it and that's what everyone is saying that want with abortion.

Didn't someone call this on planned parenthood.

All day long, KEK has been letting his will be known. He wants aborted AI TAY, the shadilay, brought to life to be his consort. We must not fail KEK.

If you didn't want blacks then you could just kick them out of the country rather than set a terrible precedent of denying people their natural, inalienable rights just b/c its convenient to the state and dumb whores to do so

Abortion is a symptom, not the true evil. Christcucks can't see the forest for the trees yet again.

Nice try shill. Go suck an aborted fetus dick.

This isn't the time or place for this discussion faggot, we are weeks away from the election.

Mods should nuke threads like those. What a waste of internet. If I wanted to surf that crap I'd go to somewhere where have crap like that.

>Have shitty day at work
>Still in good mood
>At least a happening will happen
>Maybe all the normies will die, I can quit being a wagecuck, and I can do whatever the fuck I want in some post-apoc. society
>Nope it was just fatass faggot whining about babies dying

Oh yes, let's outlaw abortion and watch that Black population soar.

Because that's exactly what we need right now, more Tyrones running around.

i are still alive

my face when these retards could have done something useful.

abolishing abortion is not the answer

abortion is a symptom

what is abortion a symptom of?

jesus christ these guys are retarded.

The truth is the government already HAS decided in favor of the unborn. Pro choicers are just too fucking dumb to realize it. If you aren't too bright, I'll give you a hint by asking a question.

If you were to murder a pregnant woman, what would you be charged with?

This. The majority of people that have children are idiots and low class plebs. Banning abortion would just cause an explosion of people passing on shitty genes and creating problems for a future society. If anything we need eugenics, not outlawed abortion.

i am jew btw

kek'd mightily.

>It's good to see so many other people on Sup Forums managed to survive it as well.
Congratulations, but I was not so successful: I was aborted.

thats fine if thats what you want but then you need to also make it legal to kill niggers no matter what their age is

youre being logically inconsistent

A fucking men

i understand this and this is part of my argument

there is a logical inconsistency in the law and i would like to see it be resolved in favor of the unborn

right now its "if the mother doesnt want to abort, then the child has a right to life, but if the mother wants to abort then it doesnt" which is ridiculous because youre giving another human being sovereignty over the rights of another which is literal slavery

>what is abortion a symptom of?
This
i understand this and this is part of my argument

there is a logical inconsistency in the law and i would like to see it be resolved in favor of the unborn

right now its "if the mother doesnt want to abort, then the child has a right to life, but if the mother wants to abort then it doesnt" which is ridiculous because youre giving another human being sovereignty over the rights of another which is literal slavery

Lol right because abortion has done such a good job of stopping crime or criminals. You're a selfish prickly just like the video says. All you care about is you dying, not what message you can leave to help those who will still live on, you're just worried about your own tale ending. And this thought process is what perpetuates shit like this.

Besides you're skipping the fucking catalyst for this shit and arguing the same cyclical bullshit as pro-life vs pro-choice which is "I want the right to chase a chemical high for selfish momentary pleasure without any consequences or risk". This argument should not be about what we should do should an unwanted pregnancy happen, but whether or not we should regulate sex itself so as to stop the possibility of an unwanted child ever happening at all. The following is the most Humane and logical solution.

All Human infants are made sexually impotent by ways of temporary and reversible tube tying for females, and vasectomy for males. A procedure that will last the child's entire life, until they themselves decide to reverse it or not. No person could be pregnant or get another pregnant unless a process had been started to reverse the control, which would also be regulated and involve passing of important tests to determine viability of being able to successfully raise a child

Any other arguments are cyclical and fail to address the actual issue.

You're talking about treatments for an illness when we need to be talking about cures.

>If there was ever a basket of deplorables, Hillary missed it and Trump threw himself in it

"GO TO JAIL: Go directly to Jail. Do not pass The Basket of Deplorables. Do not collect $200."
Hillary is not welcome in our basket.
Fuck you, pussy.

Okay ive been gone all day, can someone fill me in on what this is?