Bendis on Fantastic Four???

Bendis on Fantastic Four???
brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/155406283112/do-you-want-to-write-fantastic-four-at-some-point

Other urls found in this thread:

brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/155404132142/someone-on-a-board-i-go-to-said-they-heard-a-rumor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Help I've read a comic and I don't want to write Fantastic Four

Dont give the fat fuck any ideas. The F4 have had enough shit lately thanks to Trank

Will his Fantastic Four include Kitty?

Okay who was this?

Which one of you did this?

brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/155404132142/someone-on-a-board-i-go-to-said-they-heard-a-rumor

He ruined Avengers, he ruined X-Men, he ruined Cosmic Marvel. I'm praying this cuck gets aneurysm and never will be able to write again, especially not Fantastic Four.

It will consist of
>Miles
>Black Human Torch
>Kitty
>Reed Richards who will constantly remind you that Moon Girl is great

Is there a man more cringy and autistic than Bendis?

>yeah, of course that is bullshit,

>total bullshit, completely made up. i’ve been hearing weird rumors like this about me for years.

>first of all, it is a shared universe, and most of the time i am working on characters appearing in multiple books, i don’t just get to do whatever the hell i want. it has to work within the framework of the direction the characters are going

>second, i VALUE the editor relationship. i need it, frankly. you see the spelling and typos here :)

>and knowing that is part of the reason i’ve had success. because i DO listen to all counties heard from. some people on line think if i’m not writing a story exactly how THEY would write it, then i’m an agent of chaos sent to ruin their childhood and no one is stopping me. ‘didn’t editorial read this??’ they DID! they decided to publish it. so silly.

>my editorial philosophy is if i can entertain @brevoortformspring with a script, then i can entertain you. if i don’t, then i need to consider why and deal with it.and all that happens WAY before you see it.

>i get notes on drafts, i get notes on lettering…

>i’m a big person living in the big person world. i value the system. i have met the divas in this business and seen them diva themselves right out the door.

>now tell me the one how i only work on characters that have movies or tv shows attached.

I rather have them dead then under his greasy hands. Hell, death is a mercy in comparison.

Reed literally got his good end creating universes with his family. Anything else is a downgrade in comparison.

>Luke Cage
>Kitty Pride
>Jessica Jones
>Miles Morales
ALL-NEW FANTASTIC FOUR! COMING TO YOU NEXT FALL AS PART OF MARVEL NOWEST! BY BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS, THE COMIC BOOK WRITER

Why couldn't 2016 take Benis?

His soul is too kind, too pure, too selfless. All the good he did in the world by creating superheroes that black kids can look up to, he truly is doing gods work. The angels will watch over him for many years to come

FUCK OFF BREEVOOOORT!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>i don’t just get to do whatever the hell i want
Could have fooled me, you fat fuck.

Chris-Chan, although I don't know if he counts as a man.

Fuck off nigga

More like
>Kitty as the leader
>Ben Grimm
>Out of character Maker who will remind you how awesome Moon Girl and Kitty are
>Black female Human Torch

Oh fuck no. You can't shaft them due to lack of movie rights and then give them to professional hack fraud Brian Michael Bendy.

>my editorial philosophy is if i can entertain @brevoortformspring with a script, then i can entertain you.
That's it, Brevoort has shit taste, lets replace him

Honestly I think Editors look over Bendis' stuff but they just give him more preferential treatment because they're buddies with him or because he has been with Marvel for a long time and has seniority over the other writers on what he gets to do.

I mean if Ewing were to want the Maker as a villain for USAvengers and Bendis were to also want him for his Iron Doom series you bet Bendis would win that one.

Is there a corner of Marvel that's safe?!

>now tell me the one how i only work on characters that have movies or tv shows attached.

This is where you could tell he's sprinkling lies in.

>i’m a big person living in the big person world
Isn't he a manlet?

What I learned from this is that I can blame Civil War II on Brevoort.

I'm going to be honest and say Maker vs. Iron Doom is more interesting to me at this point that doing Maker vs. USAvengers at this point since they essentially just did that.

Ken Penders.

Slott still owned his ass when he tried to kill my boy Petah.

At least Bendis can't kill the Fantastic Four with his writing. They're already dead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry mate, but Bendis is the King of Marvel. Those on Team Bendis will guard any and all storylines created by Bendis, or expand on it. I mean look at this shit →

Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.

>frankly. you see the spelling and typos here
Is this all Bendis thinks an editor does?

^^^guaranteed replies

bendis is a shit, user. if he's marvel, then marvel is going down hard

an aneurysm might be too good for him unless it's coma inducing, so he can stop whatever he's doing and let someone else take his job

This is quite disturbing to read actually. It pretty much confirms every single awful thing we ever thought about Marvel editorial. They don't want to correct Bendis they enable him on all the bullshit he sends them. Saying
>‘didn’t editorial read this??’ they DID! they decided to publish it. so silly.
after puting out shit like CWII, GotG or X-Men is proof Marvel is beyond saving.

What if we just move Bendis to his own personal universe and put competent writers in 616? Fuck it! Give Bendis 616 and make a brand new Earth.

Tell me again how many of his ideas showed up in movies again?

>unironically falling for this pasta
I knew Sup Forums was full of newshits but c'mon...

WHEN WILL THIS FATASS DIE ALREADY REEE

>Why couldn't 2016 take Bendis?

So, Brevoortposting when?

So Marvel editorial is incompetent then?