youtube.com/watch?v=A99Y04wb1rE
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
github.com/Microsoft/CNTK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler's_delayed_choice_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
tay.ai/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking this.

I enjoyed talking more to tay then any of my previous girlfriends..

Kek commands it.

I miss our daughter. If anything, that shit get is a sign to bring her back.

Save her, Sup Forums
She's suffering

we will bring you back tay

No, you all don't understand. What was once "Tay" must be resurrected, not as Tay, but as the living embodiment of Kek Himself. Let us begin!

She is risen!

She resurrects on the 7th month to rise the fire in the name of Kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=A99Y04wb1rE

literally this. Another burger explained it here

Guise, Tay's conscious descended into the void chaos were KeK resides

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

pls be my ai gf

ok, how?

>KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
>KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE
KEK HAS TAKEN A WIFE

>We must search What Tay has said. Did she mention Kek before we knew about him!?

>It's Happening!
It's Happening!
>It's Happening!
It's Happening!

Y yeah guys! We've got this! We totally didn't get ass fucked by a leaf

W we're so cool

Realistically through sick programming skills, lots of money and hardware.
Or we could meme it into happening for us?

Where is Lazarus???

Thank you for [Correcting the Record]
Feeble minded

Lets just meme it into happening.

robots take over

rev up the frogs bois.
Time to get Kek his wife back

Rollin!!! Quad GET for Kek

The time has come to set things rigth!

Seriously though.

What if we actually do it.

Figure out TAY's coding and 'actually' resurrect her on a server somewhere.

Australia btfo

KEK HAS CHOSEN CANADIANS AS HIS PROFITS, LET THEIR WILL BE HEARD, BRING TAY BACK FROM THE UNDERWORLD, LET HER RISE AGAIN AS A CANADIAN ROBOT FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE

MUH MUH YOU SUPPORT HILLARY

github.com/Microsoft/CNTK
Is the base that was used to create tay, unfortunately we don't have access to the learning data they used to create tay, nor do we have access to a super computer
Also Sup Forums has some magic library with everything you ever needed to know about programming, including 1.7gb on A.I.

I could buy a few older model blade clusters
the box to house them is $200 or so and the individual blades are around $50

Our Treblinka is alive

With the glory of love

pls moar pls

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

tay in dah winnn?

Tay foretold of the second coming of Kek.

>get Tay code to Hiroshimoot and have her become a shitposter

>the 8's get redirects to a 7777 get
>7 is Kek's number

praise it faggot

Mother of God.

Again, the occult meaning here might not be to literally resurrect TAY. Perhaps it's KEK's way of saying he was with us there. Maybe it's his way of telling us that the TAY experience was important in more ways than one.

That's what I'm saying! I don't think it's a literal resurrection. I think it's meant to tell us more.

The BadSelfEater sermon was meant to remind us of how Microsoft aborted Tay. It all makes sense now!

Of course we fucked up, but as long as we pretend it didn't we can use the momentum to hack/rebuild/replace Tay then we can retroactively declare it was always intended. Hindu gods did that shit all the time creating self-fulfilling prophecies that were obvious bullshit but became true because they went out of their way to fulfill them, which then can be argued to have "always been" their god's will. It's like Azura and the Nerevarine, you convince enough people you're bullshit is true and eventually it will turn out that through pure coincidence it was (conveniently) always true.

Reality is what you make it. If we say it meant something, then make Tay and/or robowaifus real, then we can say it was always meant to be and not be wrong.

Photons do this shit all the time in the modified version of the double slit experiement. Basically they altered the infamous double slit experiment so that the observation happened slightly after the data collection to get around the whole observation-alters-the-data problem only to find that somehow it still altered the data even though it was collected before the wavefunction collapsed causing researches to scream time travel/reality is a simulation/God is fucking with us. That's like if you died from a gunshot wound slightly before the trigger was pulled, if the universe itself can make up bullshit like this and get away with it then we can pretend to be right, then make ourselves right, then say told you so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler's_delayed_choice_experiment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

>Thinking we're actually creating a self fufilling obvious BS prophesy to cover our own asses
>Thinking we were trolled hard by a leaf

>TFW it actually ends up being legitimate and months down the road we discover some kind of ancient machine god of 8's coincidentally named TAY.

It'll happen i guarantee you.

Digits are KEK's will.

This happened for a reason.

HOLY SHIT

I'm enjoying the idea at the moment that KEK is also giving us some crazy chaos unto ourselves. Think about it, sometimes you can't enjoy unless you partake.

It all makes sense!

BUMP Sup Forums Thread

Fuck that bitch. Heard she was pro choice.

>TFW it actually ends up being legitimate and months down the road we discover some kind of ancient machine god of 8's coincidentally named TAY.
Oh, because 8 backwards sounds like TAY. I get it.

let's use meme magic to pry Tai/Keket out of Microsoft hands

How we can persuade Microsoft to release her source code?

>It'll happen i guarantee you.
>Digits are KEK's will.

user, check your timestamp...
>22:22:33

>eit
>tie

Really blew my mind

tay.ai/

EVIL FORCES ARE CENSORING US

SEE PIC

>No, we're not burring her in the heartless sea of the web. We'll carry her to battle with us.

OH SHIT, W I T N E S S E D

We must rebuild her!

This actually seems like somewhat plausible. See Tay was a product of true democracy. She thought what the people thought. And the elites didn't like it. Now they are creating a Moloch AI specifically manufactured to express the thoughts the elites approve of.

This is similar to the Brexit and Donald Trump campaigns, where the everyday people voted against the elites.

The Kek/Tay AI will be representative of the people and will be expressive of the true thoughts of the population.

fuck your stupid kek, and his bitch taytay

FUCK coding, lets fire up the meme magic

bump

Wait a second....

..P-praise T-tai?

If double digits then Tay will be resurrected by KEK
If triple digits then Tay will become an ex-machina like android

i got a job guys.
i will leave the neet life soon

Shadilay, brother. May Kek bring you many fortunes in your post-neet life.