DC humour vs marvel humour

DC humour vs marvel humour.

neither are funny. what's your point, nigger?

Both are shit

name literally one thing wrong with the orange slices joke

the "joke"

The BvS one is too smart for people

>Daily Show
>smart

It's a quip that, combined together with all the retarded CG and other quips, ruins a pivotal scene in an otherwise decent Cap movie.

people who never played sports as a kid don't get it

what's wrong with bad jokes if the jokes are in character

>humor
>too smart

The joke was fine, it's just only Americans will get it. I never heard of it before.

You guys still use limes?

Exactly the point...Stewart's snide, superficial remark sounds exactly like something he would've said IRL.

based

Jon Stewart is totally DC and our guy

Only suburban new yorkers would get it

That capeshit is shit. But DC is like that special retarded kid that really works hard to not look retarded, while Marvel is the retarded kid that likes the attention he gets when people mock him for being retarded.

>airport fight is supposed to be the big climax of the film
>will supposedly shape thing for the rest of the franchise
>heroes are supposed to be fighting eachother for deepset personal beliefs and convictions
>maybe they could die or get fucked up
>spend the whole fight joking with eachother
>ends with even more quips and a side character getting hurt in a meaningless and dumb way

Marvel can't do gravity/seriousness and shouldn't even try. Civil War is horribly fake. On one hand they're like "Shhh guys this one's the important one it's dramatic it's political!" and then in the same scene they have to remind the audience "Haha, it's people in costumes punching eachother, don't take it so seriously!" Tone consistency and narrative are discarded for mindless and utterly pointless fights.

The BvS one was more of a commentary on real life that makes you think instead of a shallow quip.

>The BvS one was more of a commentary on real life that makes you think
>makes you think
The absolute state of Sup Forums

capeshit containment board when?

Captain America one was pretty solid, and had based haley

you dont think much do you user?

>that makes you think

>this quote that's supposed to make me think doesn't make me think

who's the real brainlet?

I'm Australian and we always had orange slices at half- time

>watching capeshit to begin with
are there any online communities where one can go and discuss movies that aren't filled with redditors?

The joke is reference to during half time of a lot of school and junior sports clubs they give their players orange slices for energy.

Ant Man had just been taken out and was requesting Energy to get back in the game

Of course no faggots here get that because no one here played or knows about sport

Funny enough, there's a subreddit that has more refined discussions and doesn't talk about capeshit.

Snyder makes capekino

A reference is not a joke, MacFarlane

Is Marvel the pickle rick of it's time?

listen kiddo, I have an IQ of 190 and I've been compared to the likes of Tesla, Einstein and Da Vinci. The only reason I'm here is to laugh at you pathetic virgin losers, and you should be grateful I even bother. Of all the (you)s you've ever gotten, I am confident I am by far the most smartest

I haven't watched either of these movies but the guy asking for orange slices makes me laugh way more

>naziboos waifu for years
>turns out she was getting facefucked by Weinstein for years

>it's not a shit joke because people just don't get it
Kill yourself

>tfw you realise that if Hitler won, all women would be like queen TayTay, and kikes like Weinstein would have ben gassed decades ago

Most people didn't understand it, even Americans, and it felt extremely forced.

I don' keep up that much with capeshit.
Are these comparisons from yesterday and today accurate?

Then go back there and stay.

Shoulda said "Oi, any of you fuckin TWATS brung any Lucozade with you? Giz us a swig."

It's an American movie, I don't see why you're so upset about a joke specifically aimed at Americans