Where were you when Canada received Kek's full and undoubtable blessing?

Jesus Christ Sup Forums I've never seen this board BTFO harder than today, just accept Canada as a leader amongst this board. IF YOU DONT Kek will smite you, he has made his will known, accept it or denounce kek you fucking faggots.

You have been warned by Leafs (tm) and kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

whiteestate.org/books/pp/pp14.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/lightning-deaths-canada-thunderstorm-season-1.3754024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

mapleman bump
ban all flags except for Canada

lol

lol

Do you know the Mafia boss givies you a kiss before he kills you...

lol

lol

Did that make sense when you typed it? Fuck these idiots are butttttt hurrtttttt

reproting

What happened

Oh yeah drug cartels are way worse than maple syrup cartels, fuck that American education must be worth the 2,000,000 it costs

A FUCKING LEAF

You're being pompous and selfish user, kek chose us as his emblem because we have always been persecuted and humble, and He is gracious to the downtrodden. It's now our responsibility more than ever to guide others with His holy hand on our shoulder, not gloat in arrogance over those he did not select. We are all still kek's children here.

Such is the way and will.

Canada ruined the number 8 apparently

Oh yeah be cucked by the world while they ignore the word of the profit, GET OUT NOW you fucking KEK

They will accept us or die

Nobody was BTFO today. You are a tool.

A

Well that means eventually we'll both be your best friend.

lol

Those who seek to slander and reject His word will get their retribution in the end when they are abandoned on the side of the path.

Their lying words and hateful attacks and attempts to twist His word are so far beneath us now, they should be as raindrops off a frog's back to us.

lol

lol

A

lol

FUCKING

lol

lol

HE WASTED IT

Tay was brought back through the grace of Kek to announce that Trump will win. A fucking Leaf asked her if she would be his girlfriend. Tay is Keket. We must bring back Keket.

Subdue to your Leaf masters, we have been chosen. Kek wills it

lol

lol

Kek wills it so. You must dig deep into the message he sends.

They will respect the will of the only true god or be smited by him, stop cucking yourself for these fucking faggots

They ignore the will, they will not enjoy the splendor of kek, only we will

I'm trying to understand India

These seemingly random people and families just have hundreds sometimes even thousands of people linked on their Facebook. They have taken the whole Facebook friend hoarding to another fucking dimension from when I was in high school. It was uncommon and rare to have more then 500 friends

have a look at another people chosen by God
>amalakites where also chosen, Don't try your pharisaic trick on me or I shall bear down upon yet like a typhoon.

whiteestate.org/books/pp/pp14.html

You must first learn to comprehend what you see.

lol

What confuses me is why they're always so aggressive in their flirting. It's not "Hey can I buy you a drink" or "Hey you're really cute", they just jump right to "I want to eat your pussy pretty lady do you want to sit on my penis we will have lots of children"

Are you genuinely retarded?
Or did I just fall for bait?

Since when was being a smug asshole a good thing? And why is being ugly and striving for greatness bad?

You read the image wrong my friend, your values are weak, and your mind disorganized.
Assess yourself, and try again later.

t. ching li

I here by dub thee a piece of shit. Congratulations Canada.

It's just how they do things. Remember that they don't see through even 4 layers of irony and so playing hard to get is just non existent if it isn't a direct message to saying "no". This is also why India has over a billion people, they don't screw around, or rather they get straight to screwing before any other shenanigans.

While over in Canada I need to wear 8 different personalities, plan my body language 5 steps ahead and make sure I'm all that. Even when I'm "keeping things simple" I'm still plotting the 7th game of thrones for the girl.

Also it's inappropriate to flirt or send your intentions to a girl on the bus or in a public area, but it's all good for shitskins. This is why they can outbreed us because they don't take relationships as sports or have set the bar to fucking kryptonian levels

Who, or what, is ching li?
I don't speak rice. I'm sorry. I'm Canadian. Not "Canadian".

I guess I'm lucky my wife wasn't into all that. I just asked her out and that was it. The Indian way just comes across as ridiculously thirsty to me.

wow good one, back to china you go

We truly are the Chosen of Kek.

Literally not a chink but I would know it's "xing li" because I have a girl with that name in one of my courses.

Thanks, enjoy the silver medal

Oh you. Cheeki cunt.

While I wouldn't mind a free trip to China. As I assume that the women would treat me like a god given that I'm 6'2" and white.
I'm going to have to decline.

Although you have proven one thing for me. This thread is nothing but bait, and you're are, in fact, too slow to actually grasp the concept of the image you posted.

So I say again, please try again later after reassessing your life. Maybe you can do better next time.

You are troubled because Kek smiled upon his Chosen today. Throw off the shackles of your butthurt and join us in praise of the Lords... And perhaps, He may look upon you kindly and bestow upon you His blessings, my son.

We can't defeat the French fuckers. We have to accept them. That is the only way we can truly dominate them.

Cringe and a half kid, just pathetic

>t. Im not asian but i may be a Buddhist le lol

get the fuck out

Leaf

Why do we let you be a country?
Why haven't we annexed you yet?

ableas ther not gey :DDD :DD :D

You're, as well as most of the Canadian electorate, an idiot. Go Trump.

Yeah the NEETs in your country (((allow))) anything to be anything, you fucking cuck

>A

Indians are genetically incapable of having any social grace

What would be the better offer, Trump annexing Canada or Trump ordering Trudeau to be the complete opposite of what he is now under threat of annexation? I would love to see Trump storming Toronto or wherever in a tank, but the thought of Trudeau being everything he hates would be incredible. I mean regardless Trudeau would still win so...

Shitpost is shitpost desu.

itt : cancer

>Toronto or whatever

This country USED to be an empire, take a fucking look at what it is now, an Iraqi attempts into geography of north america, fucking sad man

>Shart

lol shut up nerd

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/lightning-deaths-canada-thunderstorm-season-1.3754024
>Big storms have caused damage across the country this season
>Twin lightning strikes hit near the Calgary airport in August

They'll get what they deserve... and WIN

Brief reminder that → will go down in history as the Serial Experiments Lain of shitposting.

In 3000 years from now, ayylmaochan on the universe-wide web will remember this as the moment Canadian banter transcended the laws of space, time and surpassed the very notions of God (ie: Kek). In just one post, Canada managed to theoretically make millions of unobservable universes out of anti-meme magic.

How can the rest of the world even compete? Oh that's right, you can't. While you're still stuck in the era of meme magic, Canada's already broken down the walls of meme magic and manipulates the very fabric of probability and chaos (meme magic in its most broken down form). → has created a paradox where Canada has managed to completely BTFO Kek, but also become Kek at the same time. But Canada didn't merely become Kek on the 14th of September in 2016. The laws of time were bent. Canada established itself as Kek since the beginning of time itself. Canada is literally a meme. The first meme. Canada is both in itself a meme, a shitposter, and Kek.

Go kill yourself.

lol

These pictures alone make me like Indian people. Holy fuck I can never stop laughing about the idea of socially autistic people being like this on facebook and their culture taking it 100% seriously. Indians are alright with me.

>made his will known

you got an ai gf fag theres nothing else to it other than that. you fags are so beta and submissive youll never touch a flesh and blood woman. youd be raping her in your mind.

At least mexico doesnt have a faggot leader.