Who here supports abortion? I want to kick your ass

Who here supports abortion? I want to kick your ass.

Come at you failed abortion.

Me. I've got 4 girls pregnant and had them all get abortions. I don't want kids.

I knocked up my gf. She really wanted to get married so I told her if she aborted the turd I'd marry her. She did it. I broke up with her a couple weeks later because she kept crying about it, the stupid bitch.

kys
I hate american politics. Always they manage to make something out of nothing. Abortion isn't even a question, it's not something you support or oppose. It's just a non-issue. Of course it should be legal.
It's like saying you support breathing. Of course you do, it's not really something for politics, it's just so stupid to make an issue out of it.

abortions are better than christmas

during christmas you get shit you dont want

with abortions you get rid of shit you dont want

abortions = win

stop being a fucking nigger faggot

That was pretty mean user.

>not supporting abortion

come and kick it, internet tough guy (lol)

Fuck you. Abortion should be MANDATORY for dumb people and shitskins.

Absolutely support. And I fully recognize that it is murder of a human being, at all stages of the pregnancy. I merely disagree with this being an issue. Not all life is sacred, and not all lives are worth living, either to the person living it or to everyone else. Debate me, christcuck.

It wouldve solved the problem of your existence.

stop being a fucking pussy... abortions = less niggers and overall shit tier human beings roaming around

Dodged a rain of bullets!

i just aborted 100 courics worth of hankey.

WE
WAZ
BABY
BUTCHERS
N'
BOHEMIAN GROVES

He shouldn't have lied though. Lying is bad.

You support nigger babies growing up into dindus?

Fuck off m8

>it's a non issue because I think it's not
You do accept that it's a human life at least right

Christianity too OP in parts of America

Nobody supports it, nobody thinks it's good, that's like saying who supports chemotherapy. Some people just think it's the better of two bad options

But enjoy getting buttmad over nothing

nutnfancy didnt abort his daughter , it died

sad pic bro......respect the nutn he's a cool dude

Did you just re-watch a marathon of old South Park episodes in preparation for the new season?

Fuck her man. This was shortly after I found out she cheated on me (she didn't know I knew). I convinced her to kill her unborn baby for me. And the dummy did it. Not even sure if it was mine. I wasn't about to get saddled with that shit. Get your head outta your ass.

>not supporting baby murder
come ON its 2016

Yeah a human life holding the baby. You could also so a sperm and an egg constitute a human life therefore we must protect all of them... You are still the retard

Ok. If she cheated then its different.

see
Yes I did.

It's a necessity evil. Degenerates (ghetto single mothers in inner cities) abort their kidd at a much higher rate per capita, results in fewer criminals and leftist voters growing up.

But I think the bigger issue we need to push are sterilizations. Here's my gibsmedat program I think would be worth funding:

If you're a poor single mother, receiving benefits, the state should offer a 2k direct deposit incentive to get sterilized. Now they have 2k to spend on Crack, fuck as much as they want, and will never get pregnant.

I seen the one with Bono not so long ago. Don't have specific plans to watch it, there's a lot of things i could watch, but i am on this board instead.

Why would you take a picture of this tragedy.

the great d12 once said, '"red pill, blue pill, and green. that's ill, masciline." your're are the red pill

>so a person shouldn't get abortion even if they can't for some reason.

fuck off

What the fuck is this. Do they seriously eat aborted fetuses?

but it's not a human life

I know right!?

....How long is this shit going to go on for?

this is a picture of Hillary Clinton's last Birthday party

kek bust a nut to this
post more pls
i hate babies

Damn. I can not dislike this man for no good reason anymore. :(

pretty sure those are still-born babbys, mate.

its quite scrumdiddlyumptious

This'd better be fucking fake.

population control FTW
fite me faggit

I thought leafs were supposed to be nice

Guise, me thinks this be b8.
I'll bite. I value the sanctity of live, but I also don't believe in telling people what to or what not to do.

I do. You couldn't if I let you. Go punch a wall, faggot.

What about...

Black abortion?

Not going to say I support it, but I kinda support it.
Not because it's "oh my rights", it's just because it's happening and it will happen is it illegal or not.
So I say, better losing 1 live than 2 lives by getting stupid people to prison, yeah they are stupid and we don't want more stupid people on our planet, so let them kill their childrens.

The BadSelfEater sermon was to remind us of Tay.
It all makes sense now!

White and Azn feotuses = people
Blacks =/= people

Abortion and handguns are the only things keeping the nigger population from exploding.
See:

plz be my ai gf

fight me irl, faggot (my parents were born in the Netherlands, btw).

Sure we're polite, but it doesn't mean we don't cuss, drink and fight all night.

oppress women ban abortions

Fucking
Norway
Every
Godamm
Time

I wanna kick your ass for wasting eight days of my time.

None of the shit on that fucking bill had anything to do with abortion. Half the women in the video were black for fuck's sake!

Fuck you. Eat shit and die.

Fucking kike.

MR TEETH IS MAC FROM ALWAYS SUNNY

i support free and mandatory abortions for illegals and niggers.

Are you going through (You) withdrawal after that overdose?