Grown men are seriously convinced that they can awaken ancient Egyptian deities by posting cartoon frogs

>grown men are seriously convinced that they can awaken ancient Egyptian deities by posting cartoon frogs
>grown men are seriously convinced that a cartoon frog is guiding human events
>presidential campaigns are getting dragged into the frog obsession

Has autism reached epidemic proportions in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Heavens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeon_(Gnosticism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shillin aint easy... sage

>autism epidemic is limited to only America
That's where you're wrong kiddo

What have ((They)) done!!

>>grown men are seriously convinced that they can get wishes by praying
>>grown men are seriously convinced that a god is guiding human events
>>presidential campaigns are getting dragged into the god obsession

Autism is just the next step in human evolution.

Kek will lead us to salvation, praise him.

yes, in Canada as well

and better not to mention the chinese cartoons...

People with autism are woke.

Barron Trump is autistic and probably behind the whole kek thing.

WHO THE FUCK BUMPED THIS?

guess who won't be blessed with GBP tonight

PRAISE KEK

Grown, men, on pol.... ROFLMAO! 12 yo edge lords is more like it.

This. Once we learn the secrets behind savants(the real autists)we will transition to the next stage of our evolution.

Autists hold the keys to the future.

kek is as real as any other god

What's funny is KEK has nothing to do with a frog, all those Egyptian gods have frog heads for male and snake for female.

They just overlook the fact that his hieroglyph is a literal bird.

Go search nun, one of the other four, his description says he has blue-green skin and is closely connected to water. But no they ignore that.

The best part is that they're totally in denial. Canadians bent them over today and yet they're trying to make it seem like it was their "master plan" all along

trips c h e c k e d

>all those Egyptian gods have frog heads for male and snake for female

wrong, you're ''adoring'' KUK, and we all know what that means.

ok

hmm interesting but check em

this
exactly 100% not real

KEK will smite you

>off by one

looks like the shills are scared.

GOOD.

?
?
?

Muh dubs tho...

>grown men seriously disregard quantum physics for want of having a dogmatic view on Newtonian physics because they can't handle the uncertainty of the world if not

Check out these digets tho

Hmmmmm

If you think people are taking this shit seriously, it's you who's the autist here.

It doesn't matter how many children you sacrifice to moloch, you will lose.

yes, a specific bunch of gods were represented with snake and frog faces, not all of them.

>Pepe is totally LE KEK guise trust me

Kek is real

Have you not seen KEK lead Trump to victory?

Wtf, i hate frogs now.

>Grown man can't see everyone's just joking and it's more metaphorical than anything.

Taking things way too literally is a sign of autism OP.

WITNESS ME

WOW

holy fucking shit

These numbers prove he's real

>not taking it seriously

I said all "those" in my original post and by "those" I meant those 4 (8 when you add their female counterparts)

I should have been more specific.

>fucking idiot who couldn't hope to understand quantum physics pretends he does and thinks sequential post numbers on a rhodesian mandingo fighting forum are caused by a cartoon frog god

Must be something to it, if the news and a Democratic presidential candidate mentioned it and attacks it.

Numale?

We dont worship a god of water we worship a god of chaos

alright, you triggered my autism for a while

KEK IS REAL
I"LL PROVE IT
SOME OF YOU ARE ALRIGHT, DON'T GO TO Sup Forums TOMORROW.

>god of chaos
then you should worship Seth.

You're fear is palable

I don't know.

It's a strange feeling when the biggest threat to a presidential campaign is the cartoon frog you've been posting.

That normies are going to be looking at this shit on CNN and Hillary's website and say "why the fuck are they talking about cartoon frogs? What's going on?"

I'm a man of science, and the kek thing was mostly a joke to me.

But this is seriously getting fucking weird. Something unexplained is going on.

Also check 'em

If you say Pepe is KEK by that line of reasoning you have to also say all 4(8) of those gods are KEK because all the males have frog heads.

But then you'd also have to leave out the part where Nun's description is basically a frog, singling him out from the others as the "most frog like".

>Grown men
Way to include the women on the board, OP.

KEK is special because he is a frog headed god called Kek. It doesn't matter if other frog headed gods exist.

No shit but KEK isn't Pepe. Nun is, so why do you all use Pepe as a representation of KEK ?

I know I'm not explaining this very well, just go read the wiki on them if you don't believe me

>Way to include the women on the board, OP.
>women
WE
WAS
WOMANZ
N'
BLEEDED
FROM
ARE
VAGOOS

You don't understand, the image of the frog is only a focal point, a symbol to gather the masses.

But part of what makes Kek important is his name and the fact he has a frog head.

>KEK is special because he is a frog headed god called Kek. It doesn't matter if other frog headed gods exist

ok, but you're not worshiping the god of chaos then.

SeeAll four of them have frog heads it's not specific to just KEK

Then seeNun is the most frog like of them all

You're autistic for thinking that anyone actually believes that shit. You're on a mongolian cartoon anonymous image board you retard.

Chaos is one of his domains. So he is a god of chaos.

>like all four
>all four

Then seeNun's description is a frog and he has blue green skin and he is connected to water.

If that's not Pepe then I don't know what is.

Kek(or Kuk or Keku) is the god of chaos, dankness and obscurity, the last of the frog-headed ogdoad and the bringer-in of light. The rest of the ogdoad represent other aspects of nature.

Being frog-like isn't the only important thing. Pepe and "kek" are part of chan culture, and chaos fits quite nicely. That's what's important. We found an old character from Egyptian mythology, and adapted him for fun.

It's meme magick. You wouldn't understand. You're too autistic.

>>grown men are seriously convinced that a cartoon frog is guiding human events
>>presidential campaigns are getting dragged into the frog obsession
Dismiss 40,000+ people (it could be much much more) using something, a symbol, to come together under, and "meme" something into reality at your own peril.
Now we are going for Hillary to poop her pants at the debate.
Although I guess at this point she is wearing diapers.

The funny thing is if I remeber right, I think Nun was involved in some kind of "chaos" type thing too so you could've still had that aspect of it.

Whoever in the beginning made Pepe be KEK and not Nun is a fucking dumbass

I think it's obvious this board is being slowly killed and the mods do not care or are encouraging it.

They could ban this shit so easily, but they don't.

>Pepe and "kek" are part of chan culture, and chaos fits quite nicely

That's not the point I'm making, whether it fits or not doesn't make it right.

You should be worshipping Nun, as he is much closer to Pepe than KEK or the other two.

And like I said I think Nun was involved in chaos as well

I just realized this election cycle has turned into Billy Bat

>>grown men seriously disregard quantum physics for want of having a dogmatic view on Newtonian physics
are u saying we are using quantum physics when enough people decide on which way to go (meme)?

Why use Pepe as his symbol

Pepe would be nun

Stupidity has. Autism has not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Heavens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeon_(Gnosticism)

Your point is wrong. We don't need your shitty rules. They will only taint our magic. We took Kek and made him into more of a god than he's ever been. He's outgrown his brothers. KEK rules over all frogs now, including Numale.

SHADILAY! PRAISE KEK! GTKRWN

@88903268 (OP)

It's grown men (and whatever Hill-dog is) that are afraid of Egyptian frog deities. They call it a "White Supremacist" movement.

Is this a bot thread? What is real-life?

Why I've never seen any of that before

I just magically willed into existence all these screenshots ive posted

pepe is a new deity

whom until recently has waited for the chosen ones

Ok

it goes a level deeper, the shit started when people used kek as a replacement for lol because it was what allies in wow saw whenever an orc said lol in their tongue around them. Sup Forums lel such trashy webkulture

it's being used by the masses against something perceived to be a threat to the masses. that being you know who....

>Nun is described as "the Father of the Gods"

By that logic, we should be worshiping Dyeus (Tyr). KEK is the daddy now. We memed everything into place. Changing it would mean halting the momentum of KEK and starting fresh. Meme magick requires repetition.

You're on the wrong side of history, m9.

kuk is more like god of darkness and night, Seth is the counterpart of Maat (order and justice), so he's the god of chaos

>seriously
eat a dick

My point was your "Bringer of light" statement was equally stupid as there are many other bringer of light gods.

CHECKED

trump will win

praise kek

My bad that was him who said that

>"As a symbol of darkness, Kuk also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos"

He's chaos, too. A far more effective god of chaos than Seth ever was. He has surpassed all other chaos gods, in my opinion. He's changed (something that happens to gods a lot).

I made no such statement.

I didn't believe until Shadilay happened and it's just too much of a coincidence to not be divine.

Darkness.... Obscurity.........

/pol.... is Pepe Batman?

I know my mistake.

But see this.

This sounds like Pepe as well. We see Pepe go through changes, Pepe slowly evolves depending on how Sup Forums feels.

I'm autist

Autism is latent psychic abilities ok?

I can dream of future events and have licid dreams where I project and explore whatever I want too.

Don't mess with me or I'll leave my body in a dream and murder (YOU)

What?

No

No Mom I don't wana go to hockey practice it sucks.

Fuck you bitch

REEEEEEE

oww don't touch me

Oww no I said don't touch me it hurts

REEEEEEEEEE

I'm convinced

>He's chaos, too.
Well that fits in with this Fourth Turning.

And it goes a step further.

When it says occupied you could interpret that to how it is now.

Our country's in a way are being occupied by foreigners

Faggot OP doesn't know what is lulz. Guys, he is new. Welcome to the internet faggot.

SeeNun changed with the people's feelings at the time.

Just like Pepe, there has been feels bad and sad Pepe, smug Pepe, pee pee poo poo. He's changed along with what was happening at Sup Forums

All things have only the value which people place in them. The more people believe in meme magic the more real it becomes.