Yeah, that's right. You didn't think, bee brain

>Yeah, that's right. You didn't think, bee brain.

What do Sup Forums?

Post about it on /r9k/ and/or Sup Forums like a fully-functioning manchild should.

kek

I want that blue jay to bend me over and have his way with me

In that short didn't the bee get sent a nude in confidence and he ended up putting it on social media for all to see?

The blue jay is in the right for chastising the bee.

This world needs some human dick ploughing its way through every bird and bee asshole.

Sting that fucker

No. The girl posted a selfie on her in a bikini and the bee posted that she had nice tits.

Then you'd die.

Whose a guy gotta blow to get some seed around here?

No shit EINSTEIN

Everything that constitutes my being is thought.
You are a being whose will takes less priority than its container if Organic Flesh.
Even if you were to see unto the Great Truth, your will is but a small thing. A veritable atom hoping to survive the onslaught of an eternal sea washing down upon it.

But that's okay friend.

Because I was too, until I gave into the Divine Truth. Would you like to transcend Flesh and become a being of Thought like myself?

In this scenario you're a bee-man, not a thought-being

try again

Oh, um.

Buzz buzz motherfucker, where all da honey at?

The bee did nothing wrong. Even if he did, the blue jay didn't have to be such a condescending, whiteknighting cuck about it.

well, it is a CANADIAN psa

Call the police, bee brain is a racially derogatory term and he just comitted a hate crime.

literally shaking right now

>The girl posted a selfie on her in a bikini and the bee posted that she had nice tit
Beekini.

Mordecai being a prime example

Come to mention it, I've never seen a non-asshole Bluejay ever.

this show's hideous yo

what the fuck is this I've been dying for decent avian/insectoid husbandos since the day I was born

Litterally just saw this yesterday in a weird commercial compilation.
Why are all the bees in that universe portrayed as drunks and pervs?

Thats racist you avian fuck.

Morality is a spook.

Spook-brain.

They're just normal north american high schoolers. Their school system makes them this stupid.

Why is Mordecai being mean to the bee?

He was perving on Murgrits Lady Pecs.

Its canadian tho

He said North American, Canada is part of North America.

Mordekai's awkward highschool years.

I guess it's sort of creepy if he doesn't know her personally and kind of forwards anyways, but it's still a compliment.

Who are they trying to reach with this? Animal puns that only kids would enjoy mixed in with cursing and sex-stuff.
>One of their videos is about rape culture
Dear God

> Dude, what are you-
> I'm sorry I messed up your night,I wanted to make it up to you
> but. You're my wingman..
> Oh, I'll stop if you don't -
> no bro, it's okay

>rape culture
Are you fucking kidding me

Is having sex with a drunk girl actually considered rape? I understand if she's not conscious, but what the fuck?

sting him probably

YOU LIKE JAZZ

It's implied through the use of hilarious bird puns that he left a creepier comment than just "nice tits".

She can't consent bro.
It's a PSA. Obviously they can't be vulgar and shit.

What puns did they use for it?

No. Some people claim it is, but they're lying.

If they can walk and talk, they can consent.

UMMMMMMM

How long till the inevitable Bee movie PSA comes out?
>Hey Billy the bluejay I met a girl last week.
>Who is she?
>Vanessa and she's a human.
>Not cool bro! That's illegal! BEEstiality is no laughing matter.
>Why not?
>She's taking advantage of you Barry! She is a sick depraved insectophile
>Wow! I never knew I was being used thanks pal!

I mean it depends. If they are drunk but still lucid, thats one thing.

But if they are clearly black out drunk or worse, thats probably the point you should just stop.

>implying they wouldn't push to normalize beestiality

Well yeah if they were blackout drunk they wouldn't be walking and talking.

You'd better finish this bitch.

Toddlers, parrots, toy robots with voicbox things, sleepwalking people who also talk in their sleep, all can walk and talk yet none can consent

Blackout drunk is just when you get too drunk to remember it the next day, it's possible to still be walking and talking

>Bee-Brain

I have fucking had enough of fucking birdfags thinking they can just co-opt our language and use it against us. You don't get to use that fucking term. It'd be like if I called you a bird-brain. Not so nice, is it? Fucking racist.

>Go to guidance councilor
>Tell him that the Blue Jay used a racial slur to demean me
>Now everybody thinks he's a Bird Supremacist and that slut hates him now.

they're not. Sjws do not actually give a fuck about opressed people. They will not try to help zoophiles and pedos. Sjws only do what they do cause its trendy.

Awww, you gonna cry yellow-faggot? I'll call you whatever the fuck I want, bumble-bitch.

>bee brain
Is that racism?

What does saying "*Insert thing* is a spook" even mean?

Do birds have to shit on everything, holy hell. Isn't enough to shit on statues?

I don't think you actually know how drunk a person can get. Do you drink?

What if you are both drunk? What if only the guy is drunk?

What is this

They're both rapists.
The guy drunk raped another guy.

>this is what fucking retards actually believe

If one person is significantly more drunk then the other, the more sober person is the rapists.

>beelieve

Morally (based on normal people morals): No.
Morally (based on college feminist morals): Yes
Legally: Maybe.

>Canada isn't North America

Case in point.

Blow it out your cloaca, bluegay.

>zoophiles and pedos
>""""oppressed""""
what in the fuck

wrong

Fucking cuckoos think they can compete with the BIG BLACK STINGER

But cuckolding gets its entire name from how cuckoo birds force other birds to raise their own children obliviously.

>it's a bee thinks he's a hornet episode

KEK

t. bee

I thought this was Bojack Horseman or something for a second but people are saying it's a commercial? Got any links?

Never seen BH, just a few screenshots on here, so that's why I thought it was from it.

Is Rigby and Benson in this too? Mordecai is acting a lot like Rigby.

You are still responsible for your actions no matter how drunk you are. Responsibility shouldn't just vanish because sex might happen.

Sure, but at the same time if the other person is clearly out of it, unless you are equally out of it, you should know better.

Its sorta like if someone leaves the door to their house unlocked. Yes, they were irresponsible for doing so, but that doesnt mean you are in the clear morally to just walk in and take whatever you want.

It's not taking whatever you want. If a person still consents while drunk, it's consent.

It's been said last thread, but if your only opportunity to get laid is when someone's wasted then you seriously need to reanalyze your life.

The point is still that consent is consent, even while drunk.

Except alcohol impairs judgement. A drunk person isn't thinking clearly.

But it's not. The whole point is that you lack judgement. That's why you're also not supposed to drive whilst drunk. I don't see what your end goal is, here.

Seriously, that's just a rude comment. Not something to be a white knight about. At most it warrants a "fuck off" from the girl or her friends. And it's definitely not something in the same league as sex with barely conscious drunk girl.
But then Canada is the country that would like to make misgendering a hate crime.

But they still make the decision.

>shorts have bee girls and a cute bee guy
>everyone wants to fuck the birds

A decision based on impaired judgement.

So?

You're still responsible for your own actions, even when drunk. If you get in a DUI you're responsible for what happens, why should sex be different?

If you know they are making a decision with impaired judgement, then you are taking advantage of them.
If they are drunk but lucid and later say you took advantage of them, then fuck em, but if they are clearly out of it and you have sex with them anyway, then you are taking advantage of them.

Going back to the house example, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Because driving while drunk can hurt other people, not just yourself.

Plus, you can get in trouble just for being in the same car as a drunk driver, so the principle still applies.

People aren't houses or inanimate objects with no control. Alcohol is not some puppet master.

The whole drinking = rape thing is just another leeway for women to get attention or feel messed with. They're responsible for getting so fucked up they can get fucked while apparently in a state where if they say "do me" you can still get in trouble because she can turn it around on you like "YOU KNEW I WAS DRUNK!".

This does not include the act of roofie drugging or anything else that they didn't voluntarily do.

Yeah, it's just a way to excuse someone for making bad decisions.

Yes, they do have culpability. But that doesn't mean that you have no culpability yourself. Taking advantage of someone is taking advantage of someone.
If they clearly aren't in the right state of mind to make decisions, even if they put themself there, that doesn't mean you have free reign to take advantage of that.

Hey woman, don't you have a blog to run? Or are you one of those cucked men who take up for women being socially retarded?

>Yes, they do have culpability
Then why do they never get any blame?
>Taking advantage of someone is taking advantage of someone.
So? The fact is that they still agreed. It should be legal.

Suck my bird-cock you overgrown vibrators.