Excuse me, best ship coming through

Excuse me, best ship coming through.

I heartily disagree

Yurifags are the worst.
Make way for the one true ship

Tumblr pandering yuri ship bait aside, I legitimately love this ship.

Easily have the best chemistry in the cast.

Yeah, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

>Excuse me, cancer coming through.

FTFY

>implying finnceline was ever a thing
She fucking flipped her shit when she thought Finn was trying to hook up with her. She never saw him romantically and probably only hung out with him in "Go with me" to make PB jealous.

That is some high level devotion, you guys make zutarra fags look sane.

Tell me what's wrong with this pairing, without using the words yuri or tumblr.

As a Bubbline shipper I will tell you exactly whats wrong with it. SHIT OR GET OFF THE GOD DAMN POT. With Korra and Steven Universe and Tracer being a gay "kids" character is nothing new so stop beating around the bush and let Marcy get in that bush

Totally agree. If they pull a Korrasami at the last minute I will not be happy. Either have the balls to properly develop a romantic relationship or don't do it at all.

Not only this, Puritan parents can't really complain because only an absolute retard would be vocally against hot lesbian action. If it were two dudes fucking each other then yeah, I could see why it's a problem, but tits rubbing on tits is too hot to turn away.

Bubbline was cancer when it was first intercepted

Atleast Bubbline is fucking canon, unlike your delusional ship.

>Implying

Truly a repulsive amount of dogshit of a ship Sugar and her Bubbline shipper writers have inserted into the show.

>canon
Not canon as of yet or ever. INB4 Pen reigns his boot of justice onto all the tumblr and yurifags that spurred that dead horse onwards for the last 4 years

Most of those things were shit already.

Ignoring Stakes, Season 7 had ONE episode that focused on these two together.

Puritan parents cannot complain because they don't watch the show, along with nobody else but Sup Forums anymore.

>Team Fortress 2 Comics

Where was a lesbian relationship there? I remember Jay saying that Ms. Pauling was a lesbian and how that supposedly makes Expiration Date not even canon, but I haven't seen it at all in the comics.

Even Rebecca Sugar sketched it.