This is highly sexist

That non-canon prologue with Batgirl. I guess they wanted to add in a story that makes Batgirl seem more empowered or whatever to mitigate the inevitable backlash they'll receive from animating her controversial treatment in the Killing Joke but that whole non-canon story ended up being more insulting to women than anything else.

What were they thinking?

Interesting bait.

Sup Forums will immediately attack anything that includes the word 'sexist' because it hates those evil SJWs, but it also thinks that the TKJ movie was terrible. I'm excited to see where this thread goes.

I want to know why Babs was suddenly is the main character out of nowhere.

Bruce Timm's idea of 'empowered' is taking the bat cock

Timm needs Dini to help keep him in line. If he's not involved then Timm lets his shipping and poor writing ruin things.

>Timm needs Burnett to help keep him in line.

Fix'd

Dini is just as bad as Timm. He aged up Zatanna so he could ship her with his self-insert, Batman.

I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw this this movie I thought I had downloaded an animated Batgirl movie by accident or something. I'm glad I saw this movie online, because I wouldn't watch it in theaters.

Nigger, Zatanna has always been JLA-aged, the fuck are you talking about?

You do realize that the term SJW is a pejorative, right?
Simply being an advocate for social justice doesn't make someone an SJW. It's about the tactics. An SJW is aggressive and militant, and use social justice as an excuse to bully and harass others more than actually helping people.

Remember Sup Forums; not every piece of media that displays progressive ideals is pandering to SJWs.
And remember Tumblr; SJW has a specific meaning and it is not a good one.

UMM ... no???
Have you seen Young Justice?
Dini aged her in Justice League Action and Batman is obviously his self insert
Also, please stop using that racist derogatory okay???

you know that she's younger in Young Justice than she is in just about everything else right?

>Young Justice

Oh my god you colossal piece of shit

double-nigger faggot

>I'm not an SJW because I define an SJW differently from anybody else.
Nice try, but we're not falling for your Jew tricks.

It's basically "there's black people, and then there's niggers".

Except I don't hate somebody because of their skin. I just find high horsed, holier than though, social marxists to be an intolerable lot. Believing in social justice is just one step away from thought policing.

No amigo what means is that like his example, two groups may seem like the same thing, but there are many things that separates them. There are liberals and then there are sjws, there are black people and then there are the nigers

I'm not seeing any "black people" in this thread.

Just bitch-ass niggas who watch shit cartoons instead of knowing thing-one about fucking comic books.

It takes a special level of cluelessness to make the appearance of sexism even WORSE than it was originally while also shoehorning in the creepy May-December shipping fans didn't even like during the Batman Adventures days.

You can argue against the sexism of the original story. Adding a prologue where Batgirl spends all her time wanting the batdick and PMSing at mobsters before hanging up the cowl and then getting shot...why? Why bother? You didn't give her more agency, you weakened her entire character.

Young Justice was bad.

The fact that fagoots like you get to have what you want and bring it back through sheer force of autism while ACTUAL good capeshit shows from the same era like Green Lantern: TAS, Spectacular Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, and Avengers: EMH all remain dead is all the proof I need of a godless and uncaring universe.

>There are liberals and then there are sjws
Even the most moderate liberal will support tumblr-esque things, such as custom-tailored pronouns and windmill feminism. The only real difference is that SJWs are more virulently aggressive.

This. A progressive who doesn't call himself and SJW is basically just someone who agrees with their policies and sentiments but isn't as aggressive when articulating these feelings. Both are bad, one is just worse.

SJWS also are incapable of choosing which battles matter.
They will die on the hill of not letting Wonder Woman have cleavage when they should be working to free actual living sex slaves.

According to the sociological imagination/sociological perspective
Batgirl raped Batman in the sense that she took advantage of Batman's emotional state and proceeded to initiate sexual intercourse and continued to do so. As evidence that she pushed Batman to the ground and was on top of him.

I bought the Killing Joke comic for 10 bucks and felt like I got completely ripped off. I don't understand the popularity behind the comic, the only saving grace was the inker who did the coloring, but beyond that, Joker shoots Babs, and then literally nothing happens. Is it just because Killing Joke was the first joker centered comic that Batfags ever read?

I want to believe this is bait, but it's entirely possible you're a colossal casual faggot

>That non-canon prologue with Batgirl.
THAT STORY EXISTED!! DO YOUR RESEARCH BETTER YOU FAT FUCK

It's a good, solid, ground level Batman story written by one of the greatest comic writers of all time. Did a great job at giving the Joker an origin and backstory. Plus it's got very good art.

Before the recoloring