Why, South Park

Anyone else watching this shit?

(not trying to same fag)
How are they making such a black and white reboot of "Turd vs. Sandwich". I hope this is ironic.

they named the jew

>Kyle mentioning German Collective Guilt and that its not ok to feel guilty for something you didn't do

THE JEWS

that scene right there made my night

they named the jew
talk about lmao

(((Skankhunt42)))

IT'S THE JEWS.

POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN.

THEY NAMED THE JEW

10/10 episode
Kyle's father logging in at the end.
Pretty much Sup Forums in a nut shell, a bunch of self-hating jews.

THEY NAMED THE JEW

NOD TO Sup Forums CONFIRMED

THEY BROWSE Sup Forums

>Pretty much Sup Forums in a nut shell, a bunch of self-hating jews.

the meaning

------------------

your head

yeah i thought this episode was gonna be complete shit but damn it 180ed in the last 2 minutes and i'm fucking happy as fuck now.

Wait? They named Soros?

giv link 4 episoed

#TOKENSLIFEMATTERS

Mahy VAGINA

>The jew is behind it all

Oh geez, what a surprise.

Hmm.. Maybe they are trying to be subtle at the start and by the end of the season we may be pleased.

I think eventually Garrison blows it, but realized turd is evil and then he decides he needs to win.

Wait what?

Is there anyway to watch?

the show has been bashing jews literally since the first season, it's a cornerstone of the entire fucking thing

GUYS, WHY ARE YOU MEAN ON THE INTERNET, BUT NICE IN REAL LIFE?

Huh, what's that? You're a bunch of pussies? Sounds like South Park was right.

Man, this is so funny. This ethnocentric religious crap is getting ridiculous.

Praise Kek

That's what I was thinking. Confirmation at its finest :^)

i still think there is a lot of promise in the coming episodes, yeah the subtly was over me until the very end.

gonna have to watch the epsiode again tomorrow, gonna member it well.

>Hillary is here with all her FOUR supporters

Kek the bantz were spot on. confirmed for Sup Forumslack

remember when south park was a good show?

Kyes dad (the jew who wears the jew hat) is secretly fueling a race war on the schools website in the show.

Will next episode make a nod to Pepe?

no way

CTR IS FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE!

I'VE NEVER SEEN ASSHOLES THIS RAVAGED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

Fuck off, Gerald.

Lol, nice.

>girls accuse Cartman of internet harassment
>he denies and keeps pissing them off by claiming how great and funny women comedians are
>eventually the girls get mad and a gender war starts building
>Cartman false flags the girls and some other shit happens
>Kyle tells Cartman to knock it off and admit that he's the one doing it before a gender war starts
>plot twist at the end of the episode is that it's not Cartman, but Kyle's (very jewish) dad doing the shitposting to try to provoke a war

Not sure where they will go with the membah berries.

you forgot that right before he shitposts on pol he says good night to kyle with jew posters all over the wall to remind you he's jewish

>jews namedropping the jews

so is this going to be some way of turning attention aside from the truth?

or are they ironically going to admit they're behind it all and give the masses a taste of redpill?

CTR spotted.

>jew jew abrahms saved star wars

Fuck off Trey

Yeah, last year was great.

Member when Kyle's mom was a bitch
Member when kyle's dad was more of a cuck than a jew most of the time

member your first lay?

Member White America?
Member when small towns were safe?
Member the Fifties?

I had the same feeling. What a rebound!

Where the fuck can i watch it besides cuck cable?

I'm sure somehow pepe analogy will be in it, lol maybe we'll get a Hiiiiideeeehoeeeee...?

Not just a race war but a gender war as well.

Wow...the fact that they had CARTMAN be the one getting framed. That's actually quite surprising.

It was never a good show.

In fact, it was just as censored as Sup Forums for how tasteless it is.

Also, I will call you David, Not "DAHVIDD".
Seriously, if only I had garlic bread for every gender there is not.

I've been literally watching all previous seasons of SouthPark and was looking forward to this one. However, I don't feel like sitting through Matt and Trey Correcting The Record on Trump and shilling for Hillary.

There's the rest of the Hollywood cucks for that shit.

what was

Just google watch tv series and wait for something to come up after.

I got my source for liv breh but aint sharing likely someone will report and fuck it up.

I don't even know anymore.

>Trump supporters so thin skinned they think south park supports Clinton even though they called her a turd sandwich

Talk about projecting inadequacy.

It was alright

I don't like any negative Trump """"jokes""""" but I guess it's all in good fun

episode was so good i don't care about this wasted get

actually that's a lie i do care but what can you do

>watching cartoons
You deserve ridicule

I saw it on a live stream as it was airing, not sure where I can refer you to.

Its tolerable, for now..

Cartman's stuffed animal Clyde Frog becomes a meme.

remember when there weren't so many mexicans ?

does it matter anymore?

Fuck, can't believe I missed it. I didn't think we would be so close already.

Hopefully they go after Hillary more, she looked like shit. I can see Hillary literally becoming a walking corpse and future health jokes

There's a difference between just generic jew bashing and naming them as the ones responsible for turning people against each other from the shadows.

I thought they were playing on the theory that Trump never intended to win the election, he just wanted to know he could. But now he's in balls deep.

I love this reasoning

>implying
self-hating jew spotted

agreed, 20th season.
I'm happy they haven't lost their touch completely. Some episodes have become boring, but man. They can write certain scenes very well.

That would be better huh.

Kyle finds out its his dad, works with cartman to spread the counter frog.

Getting triggered and not being able to take a joke about your candidate is as feminine as you can possibly be. Lay off the estrogen Trumptards. Grow a pair and learn to take a joke. I bet even Trump had a good laugh.

Maybe once you learn not to be triggered so easily you get a woman to have sex with you.

Now go clean your vagina you woman.

I thought it was just some stupid "they are both equally bad and overall the same" shit. They made it better at the end. However, they made it to seem like Trump is done trying to win. That is probably the only thing I did not like by the end of this episode. I'm excited to see how this plays out.

Just like this place and Zionald/epstein/putin the possible pedo ticket

Skankhunt42

I didn't mind the trump jokes, just the lack of Hillary jokes

I'm a big Trump supporter, but I appreciate the humor, I'm just hoping they won't take it too far. I'm sure the hillshills are frothing at the mouth over the jabs that South Park made on their idol.

can anyone actually post a link or are you all paying for cable

>canadian australia

Nice ID faggot

I'm grateful they said something, influencing many people.

He was being ironic. The 'member-berries show this.

So is it worth the watch or not? Sure they name the jew at the end but what about the rest of the episode?

Yeah, Idk where these Hillary """""jokes""""" are that anons are saying

i can see that play out

Cartman is framed for being the troll. to combat this, his avatar is clyde frog, and people, whomever on his side, starts memeing the shit out of it.

that's my prediction, i feel it's a safe bet.

Luckily no one who watches south park is old enough to vote

I think this episode is kinda starting back when Trump had a lead following his convention, and they'll dip garrison and he fights his way back up

>Trump absolutely destroyed
>Sup Forums triggered

Sup Forums here, watching you guys get triggered is great. please keep posting.

No, you go clean your balls, you woman.

They were joking about her having only 4 supporters.

They were right about the anthem, though. It already doesn't matter if you stand, sit, or take a knee. No one cares. It all "honors America."

The south park website has the episodes the day after they air, so if you're willing to wait for then it'll be up by tomorrow.

You're all missing the plot though. Gerald is corrupted by the member berries, which is why he's doing it. He wants to stop progress so he can go back to a more nostalgic time. The plot is gonna be that progress is good and member berries are bad.

Even if they go cuck and just shit on both, thats good, just encourages viewers who wont vote trump to stay home.

One thing is certain, they aren't going to help hillary with this season.

"All four people excited by her (Hillary)"

Kek

There's no Hillary jokes because women arn't funny.

I have a hard time believing it was anything they haven't already done a million times (DOZENS of episodes are dedicated to jew bashing), but I'll have to see the episode.

Garrison isn't trump, but thanks for coming here anyway, you should lurk our other threads too. :^)

>calls her a turd sandwich throughut the episode

>OMG SOUTHPARK LOVES HILLARY

You sound like a fucking retard, but then again most people who support Trump (and Hillary) are retards.

This is part one of a multipart episode. It's like you've never even seen southpark before. Do your parents not let you watch it?

You're delusional if you don't think they'll go after Hillary too.

You fucking trump supporters are straight up pussies.

WHERE CAN I WATCH IT