Church of England now has gay, partnered bishop

The trustees and supporters of Changing Attitude England welcome the news that Nick Chamberlain, the Bishop of Grantham, has spoken openly and honestly about being a gay man in a long term relationship. We also welcome the news that Archbishop Justin Welby endorsed his appointment, fully aware that Bishop Nick is gay and in a long-term, committed relationship. We value the support given to Nick by his diocesan bishop, Christopher Lowson. Bishop Christopher has written to the diocese of Lincoln saying the fact that Bishop Nicholas is gay is not, and has never been a determining factor [in his appointment].

“Please pray for him and his partner as they weather the media storm and church debate. We hope that Bishop Nick’s honesty and openness will encourage other gay and lesbian bishops to be equally honest and confident in their faith and their God-given sexuality.”

changingattitude.org.uk/archives/8747

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/orthodox-church-in-america-aims-to-protect-itself-from-lawsuits-with-strong
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/pope-francis-hails-election-of-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london/
nypost.com/2016/04/22/pope-francis-reneges-on-offer-to-take-in-christian-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=5bWHSpmXEJs
youtube.com/watch?v=T5ALPzS0QfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk
saintandrew.net/files/catechumen info/Catechumen_Renunciations_and_Affirmations_Form.pdf
nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/europe/russia-orthodox-church.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In 2014, addressing a question raised on the family, he argued that church doctrine can change over time, and "doesn't depend on the spirit of time but can develop over time." "Saying that the doctrine will never change is a restrictive view of things," Marx later clarified at a Vatican press conference. "The core of the Catholic Church remains the Gospel, but have we discovered everything? This is what I doubt."[12]

>We have to respect the decisions of people. We have to respect also, as I said in the first synod on the family — some were shocked, but I think it’s normal — you cannot say that a relationship between a man and a man, and they are faithful, [that] that is nothing, that has no worth,

>He said it was up to the state “to make regulations for homosexuals so they have equal rights or nearly equal . . . but marriage is another point,” adding that the state “has to regulate these partnerships and to bring them into a just position, and we as church cannot be against it

>The history of homosexuals in our societies is very bad because we’ve done a lot to marginalize [them],” he said, adding that as a Church and as a society “we’ve also to say ‘sorry, sorry.’

Here is the Pope's right-hand man, and a very close friend of Benedict

>In April 2012, the election of a young gay man who was living in a registered same-sex partnership to a pastoral council in Vienna was vetoed by the parish priest. After meeting with the couple, Schönborn reinstated him. He later advised in a homily that priests must apply a pastoral approach that is "neither rigorist nor lax" in counselling Catholics who "don't live according to [God's] master plan".[38]

>Schönborn is a member of the Elijah Interfaith Institute Board of World Religious Leaders.[31]

>Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997.

Even Lutherans aren't safe

Bump

The day after the Pope said the Church must apologize to gays, the Orthodox Church in America made this declaration.

>The statement outlines the Orthodox Christian’s "sincerely held religious belief" that marriage is "a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman," and therefore any sexual relations outside of natural marriage "is immoral, and therefore sin."

>The encyclical continues, "We believe that God created the human race, male and female, and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin

>Even more explicitly, the document states, "Marriage can only be between two people whose birth sex is male and female.

lifesitenews.com/news/orthodox-church-in-america-aims-to-protect-itself-from-lawsuits-with-strong

>last name is marx
you cant make this shit up

>dyke wearing a roman collar like a choker
one of the most degenerate things i have seen all week desu
fucking (((jesuits)))

When did Jesuits become ultra modernist? Was it during Propaganda Due's tenure in the Vatican?

I would guess it was sometime after the marxist infiltration of higher education. Lots of jesuits seem to collect PHDs for fun so they are more exposed to commie shit without working in the real world with it

Ironic how jesuits in the 1500s were all ultra orthodox sent out to convert the Protestants

Church denominations in America (and probably the world but I don't really know) are fucked up and can be way different even though they are the same name. There are 3 Lutheran churches in the area and one is regular, one is more liberal, and the other is more like pentacostal. Catholic churches are cucked beyond belief unless it's in a small town

This is from a woman who teaches at a Jesuit institution
>"All-male images of God are hierarchical images rooted in the unequal relation between women and men," she writes. "Once women no longer relate to men as patriarchal fathers, lords, and kings in society, these images become religiously inadequate. Instead of evoking the reality of God, they block it."[8]

Why not push the envelope even further, and when he inevitably starts molesting kids you paint it as tolerant and progressive and of the lord. Make being gay lesbian transexual or pedophile acceptable in the church then let in Muslims but allow them to keep their own beliefs. Slowly include more and more Muslims into the church until it becomes entirely Muslim and set up tolerant gay lesbian pedophile mosques all over the the middle east then just quit and disavow the church then and leave the mudslimes with the whole clusterfuck.

It'll spread like a cancer and destroy islam just as surely as it's currently destroying chirstianity.

The majority of men who molest kids are married men (to woman). These are pedophiles, not gay men

Here is from Vatican II

>The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God. Though they do not acknowledge Jesus as God, they revere Him as a prophet. They also honor Mary, His virgin Mother; at times they even call on her with devotion. In addition, they await the day of judgment when God will render their deserts to all those who have been raised up from the dead. Finally, they value the moral life and worship God especially through prayer, almsgiving and fasting.

-Nostra aetate

>But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind.
-Lumen gentium

Here is from the current Pope
>Pope Francis has hailed the election of London’s first Muslim mayor in a wide-ranging interview with a French newspaper.

>"When I hear talk of the Christian roots of Europe, I sometimes dread the tone, which can seem triumphalist or even vengeful. It then takes on colonialist overtones," Pope Francis said.
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/pope-francis-hails-election-of-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london/

>A Christian brother and sister from Syria felt blessed to have been among the dozen refugees selected to start a new life in Italy — but now say their savior, Pope Francis, abandoned them on a Greek island, according to a report.

>Their dreams were shattered when they were informed the following day that they would not be traveling to Rome. Instead, three Muslim families were taken.
nypost.com/2016/04/22/pope-francis-reneges-on-offer-to-take-in-christian-refugees/

Pedophilia comes in both straight and gay varieties.

fucking hate Anglos so much

Anglos are like pack horses. They carry the burden and follow directions.
It's the people giving directions that are fucked in the head

nah, Anglos are just retarded

you ruined Europe

Yeah, but to be fair it's because you killed the empire

Americans are pretty bad too
youtube.com/watch?v=5bWHSpmXEJs

>Let's found an entire new church so that our king can get some fresh puss
>What's the worst that could possibly happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=T5ALPzS0QfQ

This makes me want to kill myself. Why is this Earth like this.

>The majority of men who molest kids are married men (to woman). These are pedophiles, not gay men

Yeah but when it comes to Brits they take pedophilia to a whole new level. Their society is rife with it. If anyone was going to be a gay pedophile it would be a Church of England cardinal.

>If anyone was going to be a gay pedophile it would be a Church of England cardinal.
Uh..Where are the proofs.

In order to drive away every Christian with a spine, so they will find the the true Church (Orthodoxy)

youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk

How do we spread this to the rest of Europe.

>heretics doing reprobate things

What else is new.

Protestants are not christians.

>Romans 1

>Having known the justice of God, did not understand that they who do such things, are worthy of death; and not only they that do them, but they also that consent to them that do them.

>(Leviticus 20:13) If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

>(Matthew 5:17-20) Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

All these sodomites, and all these pro-sodomite """"""""Christians"""""""" will without a doubt burn in hell forever if they do not reject their reprobate apostate beliefs.

It won't spread super fast, because of traditionalist it is

See, for instance, this form for converts to the Antiochian Church in the U.S.
saintandrew.net/files/catechumen info/Catechumen_Renunciations_and_Affirmations_Form.pdf

The Antiochians are making the most progress in the U.S., they are 70% converts now

Russia is making great progress in Europe
nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/europe/russia-orthodox-church.html?_r=0

I want to believe user. That you for this. Good night and may God bless your soul.

Thank you, you too!