ITT: Dead people you respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rogers
youtube.com/watch?v=zcKrIa65FUc
youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA
youtube.com/watch?v=iWjAFSPVX2w
informationclearinghouse.info/article3700.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, she's basically a walking corpse at this point. Hell, she can only barely walk at that.

I'll allow it.

Pretty American responses.

I came here for bantz, not for feelings

>He lives

Mr Rogers was truly BASED

truly redpilled

The episode where the goldfish dies and instead of cutting the scene and replacing the fish he uses it to explain the cycle of life.

This is now a feels thread.

literally who?

Mr. Rogers

He was based as all hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rogers

Innocent pepe

Rogers is godpilled.
His mere presence humbled people, he was just a genuine good person, not trying to sell you anything but actually taking joy from helping you all have a good day.

@0:46 He'd be taken off the air for being transphobic nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=zcKrIa65FUc

I agree, there'll never be anyone like him again. People might come close one day, but it'll never be the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA

Well fuck..

Mr. Rogers meant so much to my childhood. He was a great man.

I love watching that video just to see how Senator Patore's demeanor changed from a bit of an asshole at the beginning to saying, "Well, it looks like you just earned your $20,000,000" at the end. He was sold. Mr. Rogers had this way of disarming anyone he spoke to.

this suave but clearly closeted individual

>Your body's fancy, so is mine

New pickup line, thanks Mr Rogers

F

Shame he became a cuck.

He really is inspirational.

my dad

neocon shill

I'm sure Mr Rogers would have changed his opinion now if he were alive. Great message regardless.

:(

Apparently in his youth he was pretty redpilled or at least so I've heard. As he aged he acquiesced to (((their))) agenda for shekels.

Agreed, he truly loved everyone regardless.

B I L L I O N S
I
L
L
I
O
N
S

oh shit lol

#DICKSOUTFORHARAMBE

youtube.com/watch?v=iWjAFSPVX2w

How's name was Seth Rich

Respect that pussy slamming!

dicking bimbos all day eerday

Richard Winters

Kek

The firefighters who died on 9/11

What about Jonathan Winters?

I mean, I guess?

I mean Ben Carson is basically a black Mr Rogers.

>Trying to be a parent through a television screen.
>Telling children they are 'special just the way they are'

You guys get people like him are responsible for the millennial generation, right?

Also, this guy

Literally a CIA plant.
informationclearinghouse.info/article3700.htm

NR was created to marginalize unacceptable right wing behavior. First to go were the "Isolationists" i.e. the anti-war right. Second were the anti-semites. Third it provided a platform for Neocons (Trotskyites) to enter the mainstream. Now it is just DR3 cuckservatism.

desu

> hitler

> dead

#BlackLivesMatter

Handholding, "everyone's special" nonsense that taught a generation of people to be weak and accept the narrative. The ONLY reason you think it's noteworthy is because of your nostalgia.

But he's not dead.

Respect this man who contributed to the cucking of a generation?
>Everyone is a winner!
>Go to the safe space of your imagination!

That's one way to look at it, and I do agree with the whole Carlin-esque view that children are worshipped too much, but at its core, it's still a good message that Rogers expressed.

He taught children that they should use their minds, be creative, and to understand their feelings. That's all good shit.

A decent man. A good man. A perfect man? Perhaps not, but he was sincere and compassionate, and that goes a long way in this bullshit, grim dark world.