MOON MAN

We need to meme moon man to make it known to normies that he is one of us, just like what we did with Pepe. The goal is to have HRC disavow Moon Man like she did with Pepe. Shitpost Moon Man memes on twitter with the hashtag #pepemoonman2016 and tag pozzed shitlib twitter accounts like the SPLS, New York Times, Huff Post etc. WE CAN DO IT GOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sigruna14/status/776244067575488512
twitter.com/BayAreaShitlord/status/776243910955773952
twitter.com/BayAreaShitlord/status/776242192109047808
twitter.com/cordovus/status/753448093950115840
twitter.com/search?q=PepeMoonman2016
twitter.com/McJesse/status/776249375454588928
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah. i think it's hilarious they're going after pepe and not moonman

leave it be. we don't need to escalate to assault grade memes

High-tier right-wing operator here, I can confirm that this is a plan. Hashtag #PepeMoonman2016, jump on it. Make them eat these sick dope lunar rhymes.

PEPEMOONMAN2016

twitter.com/sigruna14/status/776244067575488512

twitter.com/BayAreaShitlord/status/776243910955773952

twitter.com/BayAreaShitlord/status/776242192109047808

twitter.com/cordovus/status/753448093950115840

Wow this is so much fun! Come join us!

#PepeMoonman2016

I'm gonna post moonmens on twitter now

But she's dead...

Use the hashtag PEPEMOONMAN2016

This guy is right.

Ahhh shit goys. I'm in.

This

If they were halfway bright they would have known about MoonMan and his racist ways by now

PEPES made hillary this sick. Imagine if we brought moonman in.

god damn it op that is some top level thinking right there. can you imagine a red pilled america!!

SMASH THEM. MAKE THEM EAT IT.

Bump for Hitler

Sick dope lunar rhymes*

Get in here faggots.

#PepeMoonman2016

i saw a moonman pin on /fa/ once anyone know where i can find one?

What if Moonman killed Harrambe? Was Hillary involved!?

WE ARE GETTING CENSORED. THEY'RE REACTING. DON'T LET UP.

eBay has a bunch

>Not wanting to culturally appropriate the Colonel
not so extra crispy desu senpai

"FIGHT BACK"

~ Black Lives Matter

THIS IS SABOTAGE. MOONMAN MEMES ARE TOO OVERT. OP IS A HRC SHILL

twitter.com/search?q=PepeMoonman2016
Retweet everything in here

>assault grade memes
God I love this board.

fuck yes

>twitter.com/McJesse/status/776249375454588928

why

Fuck no. Weve already hurt trump a little bit with our stormfaggot autism. If we want him to win we should shut the fuck up about moonman.

Kill yourself concern troll

Nooooo tomorrow is the sacred chinese moon festival!

uh no, moonman needs to stay under wraps so we can identify each other on campus

>Moons out goons out
>Not coons out
You had one job.

CONCERN TROLLS FUCK OFF!!!!!!! #PEPEMOONMAN2016 MAKE THEM EAT IT!!!!!!

I don't know about pins but someone on /k/ sells moonman patches

Moonman served his purpose in getting the media rambling about the KKK

4d chess libcucks

JUMP ON IT POL. THEY CAN'T STOP US.

Honestly it would be 100x funnier if a McDonald's mascot that was cynically created by very smart and well paid people to manipulate idiots into buying trash was vilified for being racist.

Pepe is funny don't get me wrong but he's innocent

>need to meme moon man to make it known to normies

No we don't

Obviously the Hillary campaign wants moonman now, kek

#PepeMoonman2016 jump on the hashtag Sup Forums make Shillary eat the MacTonite!

The bantz are incredible. Check out these tweets goys

^
This. Absolutely. Could you imagine having hillaries website have to address Moonman.

They would love that

If we can make Hillary denounce Moonman we will show that we are in charge of this political narrative. Sup Forums needs to jump the fuck on this and make it happen.

I think liberals already came across Moonman many times, but he's so racist that they literally can't even.

It makes her look crazy. No one knows what Pepe or these cartoons are. Her trying to associate all of trumps voters with this makes her look insane

no one gonna comment on this picture? okay then...

What's the point? This is not necessary and you're only doing 100% shock tactics when they're confused.

Don't interrupt this situation. We have no reason to do this.

this

kill yourself concern troll

Nigger pick your battles, what is your goal here?

This is like revealing nukes when the idiot enemy thinks we only have pistols. This is some high grade memery that we shouldn't introduce yet. Trump is already getting shat on for the pepe stuff.

The point is it makes her look stupider. The current focus on Pepe makes her look dumb. Her shifting gears quickly and hating and having to explain Moonman as well makes her look schizophrenic and unfit.

You're a fucking gay-ass piece of god damn nigger shit. Stop being a cowardly dick-taking jackass and stop letting the jews put their rods up inside you and GET ON THE HASHTAG SHIT FACE ASS NIGGER.

No he isn't. Hillary is. People are saying how stupid and ridiculous she looks getting all worked up about a meme frog

Pepe is kinda amorphous and we co-opted it for ourselves.

Moonman is explicit and very obvious what it means. There's a different level of plausible deniability with pepe.

fair point, but she's already exposed herself as absolutely unhinged

This

How old are you? 16? Go on xbox live and shout nigger nigger nigger if you want to. Moonman is not for public display, especially connected to Trump who has been fighting to distance himself from racist accusations this entire race.

If anything you seem like a shill for trying to do something so stupid and dangerous for our candidate. You're like the FBI guy at a KKK meeting who tries to get you to make a bomb.

It makes her look way more unhinged if it looks like she is pulling this out of nowhere. Plus it makes it look like she is wasting time going after white supremacist memes. Like she isn't focusing on more important things.

Bump for Hitler

DON'T INTERRUPT YOUR ENEMY WHEN THEY'RE MAKING A MISTAKE!

But there's some hilarity to imagining the Clinton campaign crying about a McDonald's mascot who raps about genociding non-whites through text-to-speech software.

They won't do it until they can tie it to Trump, though. Someone close to him would have to retweet some meme with Moonman.

Why is 4 cuck being such pro-Hillary shills today? Why don't you want Hillary to look stupid going after MoonMan?
All concern trolls need to gas yourself immediately

She looks dumb as fuck as it is. Her health just tanked and she's irrelevant.

We don't need to do ANYTHING with moonman to accomplish your goal. You're thinking like a skinhead thug and I'm thinking like a Nazi officer.

We dont want eric Trump or somebody to accidently retweet moonman not knowing what it is and get fucking crucified for it. The nigger vote is crucial to our victory. Keep your autism on pol and dont tweet stormfaggotry. Youre like david duke who wont stfu and keeps putting his slime on Trump

No, German Officers didn't act like concern troll faggot bitch niggers
Exterminate yourself

No your being a Jew, and we are the SS.
Clinton only going after memes makes her look ridiculous. If she tries to go after 2-3 different memes and call them racist what the hell do you think nor miss will do. They will think she is crazy

And this will never happen. It would be funny if Hilldog put out an explainer on the genocidal Mickey D's mascot though.

Not too far-fetched with the Pepe explainer and hand wringing on MSM

Can you CTR faggots make it any more obvious?

Go take a shower you fucking piece of shit nigger jew shill. Only kikes don't want Hillary to look like a piece of shit for giving a shit about a fucking goddamn MOON.

She already does look like shit and crazy. There's just no reason for this.

We've accomplished that. She's bowing out of the race for health reasons.

It's a guy on /k/

This smells like someone trying to bait us into doing something really dumb.

Yes there is. If she continues to go after memes over and over she looks even crazier. She isn't gonna drop from the race. She has been trying for power for decades. She will die first

There's very plausible deniability for the Trump camp, since McTonight is a fairly well know mascot. No one could expect anything ill-intent from retweeting a pic of Trump next to Moonman.

Hillary would look stupid by saying "look at this you think he's from McDonald's but he's also an alt-right symbol who raps about genocide".
Which would look even more insane than Pepe, since pepe is pepe, but Moonman and McTonight are different, and no normie knows the former.

You make us and Trump look bad and you should feel bad. Is this some new cringey ctr tactic? Bait pol into exposing itself and finally proving Trump supporters are a bunch of Nazi racists?? Normies don't understand the culture here and don't know were really a bunch of harmless shitposters who hold the door for old ladies.

I BEG YOU POL
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONES WITH THE POWER TO RECLAIM MEMES FROM THE NORMIES
RESSURECT LOLCATS

Seriously how can people drop such a crispy maymay?
Kentuky Krispy Kolonel 2016

>oh my god people what will we do if Trump is branded a Nazi by the media/Clinton campaign

Pepe is innocent. Moonman talks about killing blacks.

It will help her.

ALL CONCERN TROLLS NEED TO GAS YOURSELF!

How faking stupid and Jewish can one CTR shill be. Answer me!!!!!! It makes her look crazy. She is literally posting articles about memes. It makes people dislike her because she won't talk about real issues

You concern trolls are a bunch of pieces of shit. You wanna cower and let the kikes jam a cock up your ass because you're a literal fucking cuck. Go fuck yourselves, you fucking scum. #PepeMoonman2016 tweet that shit if you're not a god damn kike shill.

You type like a 15 year old. This is Sup Forums posting.

There has been no real basis for those claims so they havnt done much damage. If tons of trump supporters are tweeting a character that raps about shooting niggers it makes Trump look very bad.

Pepe has been around and all sorts of people use him. Moonman means one thing - racism. The labrl Trump has been trying his hardest to lose. Were not taking the bait stormfaggot.

>concern trolls

lol, you fucking retards can't tell intelligence when you see it. When your opponent has stumbled, you don't help them up.

Pepe is very clearly a harmless meme, meanwhile Moonman is very explicitly white supremacist. If you get Moonman associated with Pepe, it makes her seem less insane for going after the meme frogs.

Fucking CTR shills, I swear.

But you've already had her accomplish that.

This is like going for a second victory lap only to give your enemy a chance to trip you.

This. Can't give them everything.

you are so stupid you must be a proxy leaf