MGTOW/blackpill

My disdain for women increases every day, the older i get the more i realize they actually really are whores. ive seen dudes get cheated on after having 4 kinds and an 8 year relationship...with some loser white trash oxycontin addicted faggot. ive seen dudes save a woman's life from a life of drugs and prostitution only for him to be used and cheated on a week later.
All the statistics show women cheat way more then men but for what ever reason you never fucking hear about that...you just hear about how they have it soooo hard because they get raped when they go out with no clothes and tempt every male who isnt fucking gay.

Give me one good reason to not only give a shit about women rights, but to not actively fight it.
>protip: you cant

You're right, there is no reason.

Women are unquestionably the most emotional, dangerous sex and should have never been allowed to have a say in the political world. It all went downhill after sexual liberation.

And even the ancients knew this, but they'll just be called "out of touch old men" by feminists and manginas.

There are no good reasons. Women belong as mothers to the household.

Sup Forums worships women and this board has a lot of autistic femanons who can't get dates with cute boys who then blame "MGTOW" and "men these days opting out" as a scapegoat for their failures.

So be prepared for negative replies. Of course, it's entirely logical for men in western society to opt out given what we have to face in society, but Sup Forums cannot accept this.

Like it or not you have to live in a planet half inhabited by females so why don't you make things easy for you and try to get used to them.

Why is it so hard to just fuck sluts and do your own thing?

Dating, girlfriends, wives? All fucking wastes of time. Get a FWB and learn to fuck like a champ. Be who you wanna be

>go to ivy league uni
>working on research project for class
>paired with nice asian girl
>ask for her phone number to schedule meet up times to discuss research presentation details and work load
>literally gives me the wrong phone number

I don't know if she did this on purpose or what I literally have no idea what made her think I was coming onto her? I cannot fucking explain how mad I am especially considering that I need to get fucking A's for graduate school and she can't respond to my messages.

daily reminder that woman are useless in all aspects of education, business, and medicine.

wew lad
How about we just get use to trans gender faggots, muslims and illegal immigrants while were at it shall we?

My girlfriend is out of this world insane , she's violently crazy. It's not just when she's on her period , women seem to embrace irrationality

I think it's the fundamental misunderstanding, because men strive for rationality and reason. Women don't, that's not a goal of theirs, in fact often time it's an enemy

Try talking to your teacher about getting a new partner or working on your own?

You can explain why if they ask, but it's usually better that you don't go into details because people are kind of retarded and jump to incorrect conclusions at the drop of a hat.

But I completely agree with you OP.

Women are incapable of rational thought. It kills me to know that I and the rest of functioning society must be forced to interact with these unhappy creatures in order to sustain our progress as a species. The day when the woman is made obsolete is the day when a true utopia and peace on Earth can be achieved.

imagine a women free world user...emagine a free world

Rule 1: be unautistic
Rule 2: don't not be unautistic

>He isn't with one of the 84.3% of women who DONT cheat
wew stay cucked low test nu male fag lord.
You need to give women a reason to stay with you in the same way that a women needs to give you a reason to stay with her. If you expect to have a perfect relationship with ANYONE without giving a little, yo are as bluepilled as can be.

Found the black male

remember user this is people self reporting. how many women do you think would admit to getting plowed by darryl or tyrone on the weekend?

It's not like this data is publicly attached to their name, but even so, over half of women do not cheat.
I'm prbably whiter than you you god damn boterham

you gotta be trolling, or just in a sorry place where you don't know 21 > 14

Find yourself a Russian / Ukranian QT. Czech Republic is also great place to look.

>pic related

She cooks, bakes, exercises regularly, has similar political ideals (not pictured), is well educated (speaks three languages, enjoys actual literature such as Tolstoy, not "Harry Pooter omg xD"), and hates most American women.

Has visited a few times and while she enjoys the sites to see in the US, we always get a good laugh people watching or discussing the politics here.

She also hates niggers.

you dont behave white so you arent white, pretty much as simple as that.

yeah no one cares faggot, women who say ''i dont date black men'' are notoriously known for cheating on you with a black man.
actually kill yourself

>Find yourself a Russian
Have you ever even met a russian woman.
Fukcing hell.

women are the niggers of gender

I should clarify as technically I have never dated a "truly russian" woman. This one is Georgian, but resides in Russia. She's quite pleasant. I don't really know what you're getting at, but have you ever met an American woman?

What's wrong nederlands, your drug addled obese SJW girly won't stop sleeping with your syrian best-mate to pretend like she loves you tonight? :^)

Y progress species?
Whites are only being bred out, actively by our own kike infested governments. If we don't see the death of our race in our life it will just come in our children's lives. Only whites bring progress so just crash the plane we built with no survivors if all we get is bitching and ungratefulness.
Also, I'm sorry we got all those 8's they were not ours.

Yes you can't pick and choose your red pills and one of them is the red pill on women.

Most of human history women were treated as property and rightfully so. Look what happens when you give women freedom, they completely fuck up civilization. This "women are humans too and deserve 'rights'" meme has completely destroyed the West.

ok, buddy
whatever you say.

Ok just fully devolving into complete ignoring everything i say and projecting your low tier amerifat bait ...if your going to shitpost atleast have good bait like me.
im actually embarrassed for you right now...

america has the highest drug related deaths per capita in the world btw enjoy having sex with meth head nigresses

youre still here. wew lad