Tfw just finished this amazing show

>tfw just finished this amazing show

What other cartoon series could possibly fill this void i now have?

some good twincest fanart might do the trick

Mob Psycho 100, Erased.

Shows like Gravity Falls come out once in a blue moon, OP. Better to just crossboard and watch some anime for a while.

Funnily enough, I watched this recently to fill the hiatus void for Star VS and now I just have a double void

Has there been any word of a special episode or even movie in the future?

Rick & Morty perhaps?

>amazing
Fuck off Alex, nobody cares about your cancelled show

seen it

Over the Garden Wall gives some similar comfy vibes. It's quite short, though

Alex has intention on doing a comic.

There are also some suplementary books.

Any cartoon, considering your low standards.

I always describe Gravity Falls to my friends as Rick and Morty for kids

Do what I did.

After I finished watching GF, I moved on to Love Live, then moved to the second season, then the School Idol Movie followed by Love Live Sunshine

Mob psycho 100 is really good and kinda has the same feel to it.

Have you seen this? People say it's better than Gravity falls. It even has 2 seasons.

Sounds like you need an intervention.

I finished it the other day, and I'm kind of upset with Alex Hirsch. He had a goose laying golden eggs, but he rushed it and obviously crammed two seasons together in the second season. If he was so burnt out after the first season, why didn't he just find a partner to help with the second season? I mean, having a partner worked for Twin Peaks (well, besides them both being forced to change shit, but that had nothing to do with their partnership).

Also, for Gravity Falls being over, he sure did leave it open for a possible sequel. Maybe he did that in case he got ideas in the future? I mean, Twin Peaks is coming back, and no one ever expected it to.

Retarded contrarian detected

Pacifica's massive breasts.

Try binging Homestar Runner. Matt Chapman worked on both shows and the style of humor is similar.

So this guy is making a show for Fox, right? I don't understand why anyone would make a show for Fox. His only hope is that it gets cancelled and picked up by Adult Swim.

Also, I'm willing to bet that his new show will end up being disappointing, end up cancelled, then he'll end up reviving Gravity Falls in some way.

Surprised at how good this was.

>tfw I will never go back to middle school and high school and spend my nights eating junk food, staying up late and watching all things HSR

Man, those were the days.

Let's be real and end this nonsense that Gravity Falls was never good. It was pretty much always good barring two episodes. It was a fantastic show from beginning to end only fucked up by being two seasons and having an unstable creator.

>I don't understand why anyone would make a show for Fox

Here is a hint.

>There are animus as good as GF that came out these last 15 years
Why do you lie user?

This serie is a fucking shit

Since you just now watched the show i'll guess you're new here, so let me recommend another fairly popular show Avatar the last air bender.The first season is a bit boring since it was mostly used to establish the characters and the world around them but it's worth sitting trough it for the 2nd and 3rd season.

I liked the visuals, and it had some intense moments for a Scooby Doo cartoon, but do people really think that the story was something special?

And the gang's relationship with each other was so tiring to watch. I didn't care about Shaggy, Scooby, and Velma's relationship issues, nor did I care about Fred and Daphne's relationship issues. I was more interested with the gang's relationship to people outside of their group.

Benjamin Franklin?

>he doesn't know about JoJo

>unironically believes jojo is 'good'
Weebs are worse than third wave feminists.

kys

Disney has the rights to make a third season without alex if they want. Don't be upset with him he upset with them. They could be making season 3 right now if they chose

>ends show on own terms
>writes journal 3 which is NY times best seller
>creates massive treasure hunt for fans

I wish all creators were that "unstable"

Woah, really? In that case fuck Disney. What are they waiting for?

He voices half the main cast though

Danny Phantom

The twin brother was horrible add to the cast.

Why would you want a season of a creator driven show without the creator on board. Look at what happened to the Boondocks. Like, just be happy they're willing to let something end with little integrity at the behest of it's creator rather than milking it to death.

>GF
>ending with integrity

Hirsch fanboy, please

Jojo is fucking fun, but it definitely has notable flaws.

Erased discussions went from a time travel murder mystery to KEKKEKHESAFUCKKEKKEKKEKKKKKKK ever since that ending.

If you want shows both cartoons and anime, Mob Psycho, Yuri On Ice, Over the Garden Wall, Wander over Yonder, the Netflix Voltron Reboot.

>believing gravity falls is better than jojo
>yareyaredaze.png