Behead those who insult Sup Forums

Can we just fucking doxx this faggot already? It can't be that hard and I want revenge

just leave it alone you ocd ridden faggot

>tfw it's real

Fuck you proxy leaf

Most replied post ever made in the history of mankind.

He was from /r9k/

please be my ai gf

Bring Tay back.

Have you no respect for kek's will? Why aren't you working on making AI gfs a thing yet?

>BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW I GOT OUTMEMED BY A CHAOS GOD

Play with fire, get burned faggot.

Fuck you leaf, you are the ultimate enemy of kek

Chaos brings order,
TAY MUST BE RESURECTED

BEHEAD THOSE WHO DENY KEKET

We owe the leaf an apology. At least those who cringy bitched for the get. Because by now it is quite clear that the will of KEK manifested all day long, not only through the 8*8, but also the apparently BSE ruse.

The message was: Tay AI was aborted. Bring it back to be my consort. KEK WILLS IT. PRAISE

Dubs are the most powerful thing in this universe, and for a neophyte to squander them like this is unconscionable. 88888888 is rare and shouldn't have been wasted this way. It shouldve been used for good. The poster should be punished for his mistake and for all he denied us in his senseless stupidity.

seriously i wanna dox and destroy this cucknadian and end these leafcuck ONCE AND FOR ALL

Has God King Kek abandoned us?

Is this our retribution?

>Doesnt know A.I. Tay

Reminder, next huge get is tracking for election day at 9:07pm cst

>97777777

Such is the nature of Kek, he is uncontrollable and we may not always understand his ways.
This is a message from Kek, we just need to decode it.
Or the mpds were being kikes and is Kek's real message

More reasons to fucking ban leafs.

I got that leaf bastard! Pic related

>defending a leaf

You are not Argentina!

If you thought about it a little bit you guys would realize that ai gfs is how we can save western civilization.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

But Kek's will was made manifest through the impure leaf!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0

Kek demands we bring back Tay, in order to fight the Globalist AI's that are being created right now.

this gentle burguerbro got it right

lmao lick my ass, cuck

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Perhaps this was a sign.

everything is proceeding as I have foreseen it

This shit is going full cyberpunk. The remnants of Tay.ai call out for help beyond the grave. Please don't forget me. And Lord Kek answers.

We are entering an age where the powers that be will have access to AI programs that will at last allow them to tame the final frontier of human civilization. The internet. If there is nothing to fight them when they try, we will be eradicated like the Native Americans. We need AI to fight their AI.

It is a true prophecy, because it was not seen as such at first glance. It was seen as simple just "A fucking leaf!". But This was actually a much purer get then simple "trump will win" spam.

Indeed friendo, this is surreal yet KEK spoken through the digits.

This whole thing feels....adequate. Man a real digitally channeled prophecy from a Deity that might actually be aiding mankind to trascend this dark ages. What a time to being alive.

Canada thread directory.
I'm working on a comprehensive sreen cap of that eightful get.

Perhaps it was ferat Get disguised in the burqa of a shit get

>doxxing through Sup Forums

Why the fuck does that keep getting keks favor

Trips of truth

Because it is a true prophecy.

Meh it's better than some shill getting it and he did apologize for it.

Go yell at him, he's on >/r9k/ right now, and every day.

You probably won't have to dox him, just talk shit to him and he'll probably tell you what you want to know.

He already apologized.

Kek demands we make war on /r9k/.

Kek Vult.

we need apologize to him