Greatly makes you grind

greatly makes you grind

well she's not actually a mommy in that case

This is a shill thread. All the abortion threads are shill threads. Ignore them and move on.

I kept everyone of my abortions and bottled them, and placed them in a closet. Now, when my son misbehaves, I lock him in that closet with the lights on.

There is a sign inside that reads: "These are your brothers and sisters. I killed them, and I can kill you."

I've only had to do that once.

There will be no second time.

If the baby is a niglet it literally helps the entire world.

Anti-Abortion is codeword for Anti-white.

Killing a baby helps society because someone who is raised by the adoption system just ends up in prison.

So ultimately the taxpayer is paying for barbie to have sex unscrupulously.

What are you talking about?
Sup Forums is a place for open minded discussion about controversial topics.

OP, I completely agree. Abortee mothers are the shitstains of society.

>Post partum depression
>after six years

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off CIA this is our board

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Abortion is evil.

Fuck off counter op false flag probably KGB funded culture subversion shill.

>pro choice BTFO

>implying anglos are human

Don't be silly dummy. Life only begins 8 weeks in, the jewish scientists told us so!

>Sup Forums is a Christian board. Abortion is evil.
We literally did polls that showed Sup Forums was majority atheist/agnostic in the past, fuck off

Thats why society needs to shame people to take care of their kids, that's what a society is there for, and idiots don't realize that.

We did some that showed the opposite too.

Also
>you have to be a Christian to be against abortion.

lel

>good night sweat prince

If its a christian board, then its full of the worst christians I've ever seen

>We did some that showed the opposite too.
Never saw any

>you have to be a Christian to be against abortion.
Literally never said that

"Sup Forums is a Christian board. Abortion is evil."
That quote make it seems you DO think Christians are naturally against abortion tho

Christ didn't come for the righteous but the save the wicked

Society is televised.

Culture is internet.

Nobody cares.

go back to /r/communism
fucking trudeau

>two different persons
Welp turns out there are more than one shill here

He's dead.

Wow those 3 inconspicuous, loosely correlated sentences with no point really made you seem smart, you are probably a real smart guy.

makes me hide all your threads
from faggot money shit to this, fuck off same spammer

Abortion is bad but so are shitty fucking degenerates who are raised by single mothers. That coupled with the ever growing population numbers makes for abortion being somewhat okay. As long as it is known very early on and taken care of soon. That partial abortion shit is too much and disgusting

If you abolish abortion niggers and atheistic spics will think twice about sex as well as help the replacement rate of white children

But then you need a balance to make sure that adoption system is improved so you are able to ensure kids won't land in orphanages or broken homes that won't provide for them in order to not become a crime statistic

What about when childbirth is hazardous to the mother's health? You can almost never make sweeping statements about abortion-related topics, since the pros and cons differ between cases, and this is no exception.

It verily initiated a cascade of activity in my neocortex

Shame doesn't work on a society raised on the notion that "They're special just for being themselves"

Only killing the worthless spuds will fix anything.

The only "society" we have is television.

YOU fix it. Think of ANYTHING that will fix it.

>If you abolish abortion niggers and atheistic spics will think twice about sex

You assume they thought once, about anything?

>But then you need a balance to make sure that adoption system is improved

Higher taxes for nigger babies? Oh sure let me put that right on the ballot.

Tell that to Julius Caesar

The Next Generation > The Previous

Abortion is something we on the right need to start fighting again. It's the peak of degeneracy, some bitch is stupid enough to get pregnant with all the options we have, and then kills an innocent baby to get out of JUST PUTTING IT UP FOR ADOPTION.

These people deserve prison, fucking disgusting.

>all solutions ask the taxpayer to cover the costs of stupid people.
>abortion just removes the stupid people

Who let you in here, leaf?

Didn't you hear? He's a zombie now.

Eh I suppose that would come down to also purging the gangster/cholo culture

My end goal is with all these fucking coal burners and immigrants and race-mix propaganda white children need to be born instead of aborted.

You realize technically satanists (at least the ones that follow the Christian version of Satan) are actually Christians yeah? They believe the same general stuff, just barracking for the other team.

White children who need to be aborted are already lost causes.

The chief reason someone aborts is because they cannot afford the responsibility of a child. IF they're white and making choices like that they've already been lost to nigger culture.

The best thing at that point, i think you would agree, is to remove that defect from the gene pool.

That is one a e s t h e t i c logo

I have this garbage up to four in the morning waiting for. Fuck the mouth of the hysteric, hide behind anonymous.

Kek, she can't handle the banter

>Killing a baby helps society because someone who is raised by the adoption system just ends up in prison.
So why don't they just gas every child at the orphanage?

All pro abortion arguments go something like this:

>abortion is good cause it kills niggers, and niggers grow into criminals!
>why don't we just kill criminals?
>uh- uh-- uh, i-if if if if if if if