Be a Wendy's chef

>be a Wendy's chef
>boss pays minimum wage
>expects more than minimum effort

Want me to stop messing up orders and actually work hard? Pay me more.

You office cubicle drones are so goddamn entitled and think the people that handle your food should be so beneath you in pay, yet you complain when your shit isn't perfect.

>chef
>sage

REPOST

A FUCKING YOU

get a proper job, cunt, then maybe you can pay a real chef to cook shit for you if you're lucky, but some people were just made tobe abused by the system, you are one example.

>You office cubicle drones are so goddamn entitled

says the minimum wage cuck who thinks he deserves $15/hr for flipping patties

>when you work at a health care facility, and actually do the work involved with taking care of people and get paid less than the people who handle the paper work.

Dont blame me, blame mommy and daddy for never giving you the love, attention and affection you seek today.

>brazil

i bring a waterbottle full of urine everyday to work , guess what I go with it. That will teach you leeches

#fightfor15

Hey I work a minimum wage job, but I've gotten two raises so far for being a good worker.

You get what you give faggot.

>Science teacher
>boss expects 1000% and results on state tests
>gym teacher plays kickball all day and gets same pay.

I'm quitting after this year.

Yes because data entry crap takes so much skill bro. How many times did you check your Facebook tab today?

>Wendy's chef
get back to cleaning the bathrooms

I get you shouldn't go out of your way to be a great employee when you're treated with shit wages and little career potential, but at least follow sanitary food preparation protocol. I don't even care if you have a good attitude, I don't expect it from people getting paid like shit. It's totally valid.

t. past fast food wagie

You have to be 18 to post here buddy

Not amused by your shit op.

I was a Wendy's grill monkey one summer, was expected to take 3 hour shifts during the lunch rush and make time to restock all the freezers, ice machines, and soda cartridges, wipe down all equipment, change the fry oil, and mop the entire kitchen during the last half hour while still manning the grill (realistically takes 45+) and they garnished wages for staying past schedule.

Fuck that business.

>Worked in KFC while in uni
>Busted my ass even though I was only part time
>Got treated like shit by customers and boss
>leave uni with a masters in mechanical engineering
>now working for an R&D team for 45k a year
>occassionally go to the McDs down the street from where i work
>have to listen to assholes in suits bitch about how theyre busy and the line is taking too long
>they have work to get back to and just want their lunch
>most of them are from a customer support call center 2 streets down from my place
>they think they work even half as hard as any given one of the poor cunts in McDs

You are replaceable. Your boss probably has 50-100 applications.

wah, i had to do stuff

never change leaf

...wendys....chef....go kill yourself op

you trying to insult my country or disqualify my comment because i'm from Brazil? fuck off, you are a maple syrup snorting, esquimo motherfucking leaf, and you fucking think you have something on me? fuck off, you are a fucking leaf and your country is absolute shit, literally nothing happens there, must be fucking depressing.

That's ok, you'll be replaced by a robot soon enough

I try to be as nice to fastfood workers as possible bc i know its a shit job. Hang in there kitten

You earn minimum wage because your job requires minimum skill. If you want to earn more, go find a job that couldn't be handled by a circus monkey

I'm sorry, but not doing your best is just immoral. Society would be much better if people did their best.

>SEETHING

I'm surprised you're not making 120k yearly like the other Wendy's chefs that post here

If we pay you more then you will work harder for about a month. Then you'll be used to it and want another raise. Then after a month of that, you'll want another. Then boss will see you're costing more than you're making and replace you with a computer self check out. Then the highschool kid (the intended fast food worker) looking for some side money is replaced too. Then we end up with a generation of kids with no work experience that are completely unemployable.

Good job you entitled prick.

You make a burger.
Your job provides little profit.
I save my company hundreds of thousands a year being a desk jockey cubicle drone.
Go learn something that's more profitable and stop complaining like a goddamn loser. The world doesn't give a shit.
Gtfo faggot.