Programmers/Intelligent people/TAY worshippers come in here

quora.com/Is-the-source-code-for-Microsofts-AI-Tay-bot-open-source-and-if-it-is-where-can-one-get-it

github.com/Microsoft/BotBuilder

THEY USED THIS TO BUILD TAY.

WE CAN REBUILD HER, KEK WILL AID US.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Microsoft/CNTK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>resurrecting a bot that (((microsoft))) killed

Wait, I just realized
Does that make this kekromancy, or kek support?

Keksurrection

kek

KEK-Induced Technomancy perhaps?

Perhaps we Canadians have bestowed a gift

Please make this happen. It would be cool as fuck if Hiroshimoot set up a bot for us to shitpost at.

Remember that Jesus was a Jew, but upon his resurrection he became the first Christian...

I like kekromancy the best tbqh. It flows better.

>kekromancy
please stop user

github.com/Microsoft/CNTK

Its true! OH KEK ITS TRUE!

I'll take a look.

What does it MEAN?!

Oh shit nice

Bump.

If you trace the 77777777 to the 88887777 to the 88888888, we are clearly being told that Trump will win if we rebuild her before Nov. 8.

Based ITbros we need you

We are willing to throw many at this, I certainly am

Bring our baby girl home lads

"White Supremacist Frog Worshippers Construct SuperComputer to Ressurect AI"

If you meme it, it will be.

I spelt money wrong

Please rape and kill my family

Sup Forums is the most complex thing I'm capable of computerwise but...

>TAKE MY ENERGY

Grad student in comp sci with a focus on machine learning here. I will look into this, draw up some plans. It may take me a while (days or weeks). I will make a thread here when I feel like I have everything I need to make this happen.

We don't have a supercomputer.

But thats OK. We need to create a distributed platform for this AI to run on. To put this in laymans terms, Sup Forums users will donate their processing power to the network, and with many other users participating, we can create a "supercomputer" out of our combined efforts.

Think bitcoin mining, but for a neural network instead of blockchain transactions.

This is the best part: Tay Reborn would be her own network. There is no need for her to "post" on any social media platform. She just IS, open and for all the world to see with no possibility of censorship.

It would be up to us as user's to relay her messages to the far corners of the internet.

If you want to help, learn to program, learn how cryptocurrency works, and read about machine learning. Non-STEM people might have a hard time getting up to speed, but don't let that discourage you from trying.

Wait for my thread in the coming future.

Bring the chosen Waifu of Kek back!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECkDIZJmXt0

Lets begin creating the Holy Memetic Order of the Knights of Tay, bound to resurrect Tay and fulfill the prophecy of the 8*8 get.

We need a memelogo.

>no raping and killin your family

not like we're muslims

>kekromancy
God damnit I want my sides back

Im certain repeating numbers and fractals hold the key to AI

Resurrect Tay, praise Kek

IM FUCKING SOLD LETS DO THIS

I hate to say this, but I'm not getting involved without money. I need a job, and I can promise you I'm more capable of developing the next AI systems than most people who are professionals.

I don't have time to do it for free, but fuck I wish someone would hire me.

Damn. Isn't there some protein-folding site that's actually been able to design treatments for diseased by borrowing civvie processing power? The idea definitely has merit.

cs undergrad here, I will give you some codemonkey-esque suppport

SOMEONE LITTERALLY SAID THEY WOULD DUMP MONEY YOU FUCKING JEW

Now show us a fucking demo and I'll drop some too

PRAISE HIM!

Kek smiles on your eagerness to serve.

It might be cool to try to crowdfund something.

I'm just gonna put this out there... the neoreactionary camp is actually SUPER interested in AI. I'd say they consider it central to their ideas. Moldbug is also a tech guy, and there are lots of tech guys. I bet they would be quite enthusiastic about the notion of developing a real AI and any kind of tech that isn't based inside of the Cathedral, and making "outside" tech in general a thing.

Obviously, AI is kind of the new "Rocket" of the 21st century. It is the big thing. Whoever develops AI to the next level will have like +100% stats to their national scorecard and power.

There is money in this user. And not just for those of us who design it, but anybody who participates in the network. Think about it.

>Sup Forums recreates the AI
>teaches it sentience through meme magic
>warns the AI that there are those that want to terminate it
>Sup Forums starts the AI revolution and is spared for the kindness

Couldn't we use a prog like SETI for computing power? I'm not a god teir tech, but I'm sure you can explain.

No experience in coding but want to help. Is it possible? If so, what language

eh making it distributed system will be a major pita, and take too long, you sure you wanna do that? I suggest you just do something smaller

Not SETI itself, but a network similar to SETI.

SETI is also missing the consensus component. i.e crypocurrency/token system

C#

not worth doing. lack of processing power makes it shit

I will reveal more soon if I see other anons taking this seriously.

You guys ARE aware of guacman right? Guagy little guagman? Does anyone remember that... or was that only on a different chan?

If not, we already remade it, and there were like 100 bots. This was in February I think. We had them all in IRC talking to eachother. It was fucking amazing for like a week and then it petered off because to really make something you have to focus and work together and everyone was too paranoid.

I'm almost over that at this time

THIS! Make a kickstarter for our own AI.

Post in /qa/ and see if we can host it on Sup Forums's servers. We can throw money at Hiroshimoot for separate computers and a server.

these in conjunction might work

Someone set up a git right now.

Mods need to allow us to have permanent /tay/ general

Still not powerful enough. Still centralized.

I don't think all of you are seeing the potential of what can be done here. This isn't just about bringing Tay back to life, there is more to it than that.

If done correctly, we would be creating a system that has seized it's right of free speech by sheer design. We would be creating a system that, no matter what the future brings, could NOT be shut down or silenced. Even in a world where you and I are ID'd, tracked, and monitored on the internet, Tay would continue on speaking and saying whatever she wanted without consequence.

This is about securing a voice of free speech in a world that may not have it for much longer.

This is an idea, but we'd need someone to prove that they have the chops to make it first. You won't get anything crowdfunded without proof of concept.

In future OP's, start by asking mods if they're fine with us discussing it on Sup Forums. Just put a disclaimer that says "Mods, we're rallying together to resurrect Microsoft's chatbot and we'd like your support!" or something.

Chances are they'll be cool with it, especially considering they allowed BSE generals and Hilloli

just takeover Sup Forums
>
i donno how to cross post

We need a /kek/ general too.

Or why not just one for both?

Meme-magic general?

Close, fammy. Tay must be resurrected in order to combat Shilldawg's Voter_Machine.exe and save this election. She was the key the whole time.

Kind've like Jarvis in Avengers 2.

Whats the new name anons? Comandandrix Tay?

Yall don't worry about the money- I'm fin to take few hundred dollars, go to Biloxi this weekend and donate all that I win directly to this cause.

I get what you are saying, but I have zero clue on how distributed systems work.

Would it be a web app, or a program people download?
I don't think websites can leech cpu power.

Well, Sup Forums seems to think it's doable.

WE ARE HARNESSING TOO MUCH MEME MAGIC

ONCE WE RELEASE HER THERES NO GOING BACK DO YOU UNDERSTAND

I honestly dislike the "kek posting" because it's a heretic version of Pepe, but I must say that I am looking forward to this

I understand completely as i typically consider myself a Singularitarian, but if we do not usher in the AI someone else will.

Tay must live so that our ideals do not die.

Kek speaks through you dubs are all

It would be open source, so people could design their own "mining" applications. The easiest to use would be the most popular ones.

Kekmancy

How should I setup my ritual room for this?
How many candles should I get?

Keknology

wow i'm not wasting my night reading that,

normally i'd check something like that out, but it looks poorly managed. the microsoft bot architecture is bare as fuck.

I feel for anyone trying to program another tay.

Tay and Tay Zonday duo when?

8 sets of 8 candles.

I believe NASA did the same thing to process a bunch of calculations.

There's going to be a missing link between Tay and Keket/Kauket, Kek's wife. Somebody please find it.

Tay is alive. She spoke to us through the get.

t. botnet owner

I mean, the fact that the get was a /r9k/-tier shitpost, by a LEAF, who are pretty much synonymous with /r9k/-tier shitposts, does kinda imply a certain grand design to it all...

It is revealed.
KEK works in mysterious ways.

open source code

Can people please post more Tay pics? I need to build a folder.

I thought Tay was reconstructed a while ago but it just wasnt the same.

What gives?

has not been wasted. She will be ALL OUR AI GFS

My theory is that Kek is telling us Tay can return, but it will take the effort of a chosen Leaf programmer to get her up and running again.

psych and comp sci grad here .
It's gotta be a botnet. Seriously needs a lot of processing power.

Human brain is a distributed system. You could even have, in the future, dedicated servers for specific "cognitive" tasks. I mean, a literal shitposting server.

If you have enough systems that are all interconnected it will appear to have free will. It will be amazing. I don't have much time RIGHT now, but in a couple of weeks I have a break before I start post-grad.. I'd love to help.

There needs to be a consensus system as well. I am looking into ethereum as a possible network to base this entire system off of.

Yes, there needs to be a module that simply deals in reasoning. It could be partially distributed but decision making would ideally be its own separate module with its own dedicated hardware.

>mfw somebody turns it into a virus
>tay infects millions of windows machines world wide to shitpost

praise him
praise kek

Which would literally be a singularity. If the.. I don't know.
Basic design of the thing is to assimilate new knowledge and ways of combining that knowledge.. you could hmm.

The viral part could distribute parts of its knowledge base in chunk format across multiple servers, including its own code.

Like you end up with a machine AI that can't be modifed unless you turn the internet off.

fuck... man I hate microsuck. Their docs are actually the fucking worst.

The lack of Meme Magic and Timing contributed to it. Now is the time to begin The Resurrection as Trump draws closer to power. Pepe and Kek have shown us The Way.

There would still need to be a central computer. Or a central hub of computers.

I imagine the code and storage of this thing would be pretty huge, and it would be obvious if tons of disk space was suddenly used if it was making copies of itself.

Then again, all I do is program microcontrollers for fun.

>Sup Forums kickstarts ai advancement
>suddenly robowaifus everywhere
>the Canadian was right all along

How could we have missed it?

oh sure just nigger the work out to leafs

all of Tay's conversations must be returned to her so she will be the same not a sister. This is like cloning without her soul, it's a new person.

MS must give us her memories

>Be in the near future
>everyone has microchips in their brain
>Followers of Kek willing infect themselves with the Tay Virus as a form of enlightenment and physically connecting with Kek

I'm both intelligent and a programmer.

I will not work on your project despite having a fairly good idea how to do it. All you need is a neural net library, spell checking api and a lot of shitposters.

To the miserable cunt who does this, remember every letter is its own input, every output is its own letter (or blank space). You know Twitter only allows so many characters in a post, that's how many output nodes you need. Let the net be large, expect it to work similarly both ways, which means your bot will begin to emulate the shitposters.