Suicide

The fuck is with teenage girls these days?

They keep killing themselves over shit like bullying because of nudes.

When did teenage girls think that posting nudes at such an age was a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/health/suicide-rates-middle-age-men
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>teenage girls
>think

didn't realize this was a politically incorrect view

menshealth.com/health/suicide-rates-middle-age-men

The fuck is with middle aged white men these days?

They are the leading demo for suicide deaths

You couldn't count on your fingers the number of women that beautiful whom have killed themselves.

That's not true. The reason you think that's the case is probably because you've a dick.

Teenage girls have always killed themselves for stupid reasons.

My best friend's gf hanged herself because he didn't kiss her goodbye and say he loved her or something, this was right around finals so he was preoccupied, but the minute he left she went up to her closet and strangled herself with a belt.

Haven't talked to him since then, it really fucked him up, this was 12 years ago so hopefully he's okay.

In conclusion: teenage girls are dumb as fuck

Probably watching their fathers and mothers suffer in old age while watching them make nothing of themselves and destroying the name they're ancestors worked so hard to make. That's why I work myself ad hard as possible every day, if I make it to 40 in probably gonna off myself too.

They crave the BWC. The (((powers that be))) are supressing every young white man to be a beta or a swagfag and women cant cope with not having a dependable father figure in their lives so they take the shortcut to the grave.

"victim blaming" is very politically incorrect.

Can you post some examples of sluts killing themselves over nudes? I need to look at something that would make me feel good, and sluts getting BTFO always makes me feel good.

Please deliver, OP.

>The (((powers that be))) are supressing every young white man to be a beta or a swagfag

They have succeeded in that regard, all young modern "alpha males" are queer faggots. Sup Forums doesn't like when I say this, probably because they think I'm talking about them. lel.

Also, women generally are far tougher than you think they are.

>My best friend's gf hanged herself because he didn't kiss her goodbye and say he loved her or something
sounds about right

Men kill themselves more than women because men are violent. Women are sluts because they are sluts

Bad parents

Well, just search up "teenage girl suicides" and you will probably find some.

fpbp

They want a strong white man in their life, but there are none left

That's not proof you fucking idiot. Your reply has made me think that you pulled the idea for this thread out of your ass. Fucking idiot faggot.

>can't find any news articles about it

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE. You started the thread.

I hope you get cancer. And no, women are not as weak as you make them out to be. They are naturally tough, as well as the fact that they have feminism and chivalry to back them up. Men have nothing to back them up, and men are often times complete pussies anyways.

You try not posting nudes asshole when you're in love with a guy

Okay then.

>teenage girl
She looks 20-25.
Whatever, millenials are all goddamn children anyways no matter how old they are.

>hanged
I'm guessing you didn't do too well on finals, huh?

hanged is correct in this context, you doofus. google it.

>american education

Don't start a thread like this ever again, you FAGGOT.

>tfw cuties would rather kill themselves than date you even tho all you want to do is love them ;_;

I know right, I always send my nude asshole when I'm head over heels... literally lol ;D

>it's bad that teenage sluts are killing themselves

>women have a suicide problem
What the fuck? No they don't.

Social darwanism

Teenage girls used to be married off early so they could gratify their frisky urges with an older and more responsible husband in a controlled and safe manner

>be a white man
>have bad economy
>constantly fucked by government
>minorities get special treatment
>women get special treatment
>LGBTQRXYZs get special treatment
>constantly be told you're evil
>constantly shamed by others because of your masculinity
>constantly be told you're racist
>constantly be told you're the source of the world's problems
>get fucked in divorce
It hurts to live