WE

>WE

WUZ

Trusting a black person to run a library is like trusting a muslim with a pack of goats
I mean sure you can do it, but things are gonna get fucked real fast

LIBARIANS

blacks can't read, and I can link to many infographs about it

we wuz books muthaffuga

She's actually much better than the previous person in charge.

WE WUZ LIBERRIES

N SHIET

WUZ

N

never change britain never fucking change

Who cares what race she is?

I doubt any pleb on Sup Forums has visited their local library in the last decade.

WE LIBERRY NOW

It's funny, since blacks actually write a very small percentage of books. I call it the whitebrary.

Shouldn't she learn to read first?

>local library
>stocked with spics and niggers using computers to buys drugs/busted shit off craigslist
>stocked wall to wall with Cat Fancy magazines, and the latest tween vampire rape erotica novels.

>library of congress.

Completely different user. I go to the latter fairly frequently.

Smartphones have forced niggers to become literate

you know what's scary about this, after seeing Obama, it's so obvious these people don't give a fuck about this country and I wouldn't put it past them to start throwing artifacts away that don't fit their agenda

does she server the emperor?

>We
>WUZ

LITERACY an sshhheeeeiiiitttt!

No... you are implying that a nigger is going to READ THE FUCK out of every unguarded book in the place!?!?!?

Fuckin dumbass leaf.

Isn't that comma in the headline unnecessary?

niggers are not known for their love of books. further, most don't read. It's just inexplicable to appoint a dumb nigger to charge over hte nation's library. I presume although the job is mostly administrative, that still some related scholarship (perhaps information management, . . .) is appropriate. I don't know her credentials. The appointment isn't about her credentials. There's more to it than credentials. Clearly her main three credentials anyway were not skills, knowledge, and background, but her nigger skin color, female, and democrat. Let's not kid ourselves. A sad day for culture. . . They'll be stealing anything they can AND brewing jemkim in the bathrooms.

That looks like a dude.

Then again that's just sub human nigger genetics.

NOW WE DUNK BOOKS

This.

I had a black girl randomly add me to facebook once. Her entire profile was full of weird shorthands that looked like the equivalent of digital chicken scratches. All of her weird brown friends also communicated in the same way.

DOUBT

No it hasnt. We just lower the bar to accommodate.

>What is twitter

Thank God I Literally saw this Incredible news article or I would have Completely missed one Seriously historic moment!

they'll invite blacks into the LOC to tear up white books. it's all about afrocentrism and the white man holding them down. . .

Looks like a dude

Incredible that no matter where in America someone lives, they all seem to have the same issues of niggers hogging the computers at a library.

Anti Colonialism and anti-Western, are what you are thinking.

And yes, he hires people who fit that mode.

They hate western civilization and the industrial world so much, they seek to destroy it and remake it into their leftist Utopia.

Give it up retards, Kek is dead, we have a new overlord now. The ever-living leaf. I claim this board in the name of HillDawg, the leaf's prophet.

I talked to a guy who works at Half Price books a few days ago. He said books are going away and that there are only 20 or so books that always sell. Everything else is random purchases.

By that logic, libraries must be even more dead and useless. Its nice that information is catalogued somewhere in case the servers go down but its not convenient unless you are incredibly poor. And poor people care more about doing drugs then how to build a windmill.

I too used to go to LOC frequently, such as for classical concert/recitals in the wonderful auditorium. Now they'll bring in the nigger acts to street fight among themselves and trash the place with nigger behavior. Such a disgrace.

Oh please, if she's qualified she's qualified.

Not all blacks are niggers, but I don't like all this arbitrary "first black this, first woman that" horseshit.

Literally who cares?

Some previous librarians have had long tenures:

1. John J. Beckley (1802–1807)
2. Patrick Magruder (1807–1815)
3. George Watterston (1815–1829)
4. John Silva Meehan (1829–1861)
5. John Gould Stephenson (1861–1864)
6. Ainsworth Rand Spofford (1864–1897)
7. John Russell Young (1897–1899)
8. Herbert Putnam (1899–1939)
9. Archibald MacLeish (1939–1944)
10. Luther H. Evans (1945–1953)
11. Lawrence Quincy Mumford (1954–1974)
12. Daniel J. Boorstin (1975–1987)
13. James H. Billington (1987–2015)
David S. Mao (2015-2016), Acting
14. Carla Hayden (2016-)

progressive historicism

That depends on whether or not she is both the first African-American and first woman to lead the Library of Congress.
If so, it works; if not, it shouldn't be there.

I bet you most of them knew how to read.

almost 50% of niggers in the US are illiterate.

almost all of them are what we consider as semi-literate. Meaning they know how to read basic words and write a few words, but beyond what's needed they could not read an actual book and comprehend it.

those are staggering statistics

why do all girl librarians have those shitty pixie cuts.

>tfw head library fag at my college was a based guy who recommended me bloody war books to read

I was thinking Hayden will probably be in the position for a long time, whether she should be or not. A fast turnover job wouldn't be as big a deal. But if she's the librarian for the next 30 years, she can have a big impact.

libraries cater to the local demand. All the top checked out ebooks on my local library are fucking romance novels
my libraries had very few niggers but they did have a ton of white niggers "job hunting" for hours on the computers

So? This is only a big deal because the media admit that black people cant be successful on their own intellectual prowess and need to be appointed to positions.

Blacks prefer to pass down knowledge through oral tradition

lol

expect more nigger rap and degenerate soul music to be admitted into the library decades after the "artist" has died or faded into irrelevance and/or daytime talk show.

>my libraries had very few niggers but they did have a ton of white niggers "job hunting" for hours on the computers

Looking for a job
--
Nigger

Pick one

Have you seen black people type, user-kun?
Their teachers would weep, if they had actually gone to school

Black folks are absolute cancer in libraries, they're either homeless or loud af students.

Here's an interesting category: Black American male novelist since World War II

Why the fuck is this news. It's like , if a black person does anything besides sports n rap, the becomes news!!!