BadSelfEater /bse/: The Atermath

Now that the dust has settle let's discuss this shit.

If you are disappointed because it was nothing, you are stupid for expecting something that obviously wouldn't happen.

If you are mad for the message you are a degenerate, abortion IS murder, if you don't want to have a baby, simple, don't have sex.

The only cases in which abortion is acceptable is:
>rape
the woman didn't choose to fuck
>the baby has a deformity
he/she shouldn't suffer a miserable life for something that was no one's fault
>risk of life of the mother of the baby
someone's gonna die anyway, the priority is the mother

If the parents can't support the child is not an argument, is like saying that someone should be killed because he's poor, just don't give them welfare, so they think twice before being so irresponsible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A
youtu.be/c8JppJyVxYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I told all of you faggots multiple times that nothing would happen and that it's some faggots art project... I got called a "shill" repeatedly.

I even said "screenshot this post" so you can reference it for the future when you're thinking about falling for some other bullshit, you gullible fucks.

>le edgyy dollar bills printed on paper that can be used to identify me from a printer that can be used to identify me, posted on facebook which can be used to identify me... etc

Of course a fucking beaner would be pro life.

You dumb shit keep filling the world with more and more useless, retarded, shit skins.

It's 100 percent okay to murder babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A

Fucking retarded plebbitors on the video. Fuck reddit. Seriously. This ride never fucking ends. I was an ancap retard but no joke fuck all of that this video changed me. Excuse me if I go to church again.

>that flag

Of course a fucking leaf would be pro-"choice."
You dumb shits have no moral fabric and are nothing but useless, retarded, dog fuckers
It's 100 percent okay to murder Canicucks
Actually I'd classify it as a mercy killing.

This is a board for politics, not viral shilling for your shitty art project. Sage and kill yourself

I think it is morally wrong to bring a child into the world you cannot raise. Life is only sacred in death. If it is not risen, it was never life.
If an abortion can save a couple and a child's life, only a selfish man would do otherwise.
Life does not need to be suffering for it to exist.

I don't think it was just an art project. I think this is a neocon attempt at starting a movement using similar tactics to the left.

Perhaps the goal was to associate the "alt-right" boogeyman with this ridiculous bullshit.

This. I'm going to church this sunday for the first time in 7 years

Fuck, it must be really frustrating for you OP, after spending all that time shilling your stream, just for your audience to go "eh, whatever" and forget about it ten minutes later.

abortion doesn't need to be justified. it's useful, it's legal, so we do it. end of stories. babies are worthless.

who here is voting for Hitlery? I want to beat your ass

rape is not an acceptable reason. The new human life involved didn't ask to be a product of rape just the same as any aborted child deserves to live.

>if you don't want to have a baby, simple, don't have sex.
No, use protection or sterilize. Infanticide should completely be out of the question, but you really expect people to stop fucking? Infanticide is barbaric and outdated with all the preventive measures we have. They literally just want to muder their babies and others' is all/

Sage

Yeah it was pretty good.

I didn't even start watching these BSE threads until earlier today, so I wasn't exactly expecting some illuminati federal reserve collapse or anything like that. I actually expected it would be some garage band trying to do a promo, and it ended up being much better than that.

Everybody that's bitching about how they got rused just go to prove his point.

>use protection or sterilize
yeah, also that, I said that to simplify and because abstinence is 100% risk-free, but if you use protection and still got pregnant, you knew there was a chance of that.

>it's legal
This right here is what I think separates government-programmed taxbots from real men.

Would real human, god of his own life, decide something was right or wrong because a system of bureaucrats deduced that you will or won't be fined/thrown in jail for doing said thing? Sure we all live by laws for moral reasons and because they benefit all of us as a whole generally, but when you stop deciding weather something is moral or not based on your own experience can you truly be a man?

Dude. That video shook me pretty deep. I had a dream about my aborted kids some time ago and woke up crying. Haven't given it much thought since but he did a great job waking people up. really shook me it was fucking savage. Well done Mr Teeth, well done.

It's definitely morally wrong. But it's useful and stops Latawnya from spitting out six trayboon nigger babbies. So whatever.

I listened to what the guy had to say and I think he made some good points. Liberals do treat abortion as a form of child sacrifice, whilst we pontificate on a (mostly) meaningless political structure that's based on a crumbling moral base.

If you check out the BSE subreddit, it proves more than enough ammo about how cancerous that website truly is.

I am more upset about how he said everything on the dollar had meaning. None of it did, we just found meanings. But I will shitpost regardless.

Anybody can afford to raise a child. How fucking poor would you have to be to not be able to raise a child? Are you fucking serious?

Look at all the children raised in all of the countries that are far poorer than us. A welfare mom in Chicago is still far wealthier than a Chinese peasant.

You've come up with a sorry excuse for murder.

who /FIGUREITOUTYET/ here

We owe the guy who did this more bumps. Seriously good job getting your point out across, 10/10

can someone post a screenshot of what it said? I was out working and now the website is unreachable

You the mommy or daddy Leaf?

The video was supposed to rattle you. It was supposed to make you feel uncomfortable.

But the Lord's grace is limitless. God will always forgive you so long as you have faith in him and recognize Jesus' sacrifice and resurrection.

We're all fucked up people. Jesus lived the life that we couldn't, and died the death we should have.

Lol, this guy is the douchest douchbag i see in a long time.

>MUH BABYS
KILLED BY PARENTS
>MUH BABYS
KILLED BY PARENTS
>MUH BABYS
KILLED BY PARENTS
>MUH BABYS
KILLED BY PARENTS
>MUH BABYS
KILLED BY PARENTS
>MUH BABYS
KILLED BY PARENTS

>Of course a fucking beaner would be pro life.
they're just pro life cuz they don't wanna wear a rubber. they also site christianity to keep the rubbers off.
they don't like rubbers cuz they feel bad & errybody hates em + plus they slide off their little brown dicks

>The only cases in which abortion is acceptable is:
>>rape
>the woman didn't choose to fuck
>>the baby has a deformity
>he/she shouldn't suffer a miserable life for something that was no one's fault
>>risk of life of the mother of the baby
>someone's gonna die anyway, the priority is the mother

You forgot if it's a minority like a niglet or a spic or a leaf.
Abortion is good for the massive amount of niglets it kills. It is almost single handedly keeping down the growth of nigs.

What happened, I went to the site and it's gone.
Screenshots?

>Lololol the sanctity of human life means nothing huhhuh.
Go back to your bottle of cheap vodka Ivan.

thanks for giving me something to filter op

>implying canadians aren't just snow beaners

>if you don't want to have a baby, simple, don't have sex.
Well fuck you, Beanfrican American. I'll fuck all I want, and your little sister can waddle her fat ass back to your side of the border before she squirts it out or gets it yanked.

shit i missed it

I would advice every raped woman to send all the unwanted children to him, i guess he would care of them.

You are why the Jews are winning.

Why do you think we should put the decision when life begins in the hands of some 15 year old "party gurl" ?
Life should be valued and respected, and instead of thrown away because people don't to deal with it.

It's one thing to kill rats, they carry diseases and spoil food. What does a human child do? Oh I'm sorry you have to change diapers and wake up in the middle of the night to crying so you can't go out drinking.

If you don't want to bring kids into this world, don't have sex or sterilize yourself. That simple.

Oh I get it now

>Trump and Clinton are two faces on the same dollar bill

Makes a lot of sense. Trump is still the lesser evil tho, as it seems

>"""""""""human"""""""""" life

It's being destroyed before it could ever be considered human, fag. And don't give me that "buh it'll eventually be a human so that's the same as already being a human" teenage fallacy bullshit

I would ivan. Send them to me.

Nah, I don't think the lefty cucks are behind this, abortion is one of their holy grails they wouldn't dare to damage it. I think the guy legit is true believe in anti abortion. Not that their is anything wrong with that.

Oh no, I'm degenerate. Is that better or worse than being deplorable? Also, I don't care about your "acceptable cases." You're the one who gets to decide the exceptions? Aren't you special? Any woman who wants an abortion will just say she was raped. Idiot.

A-ah-ah, Johnny, not so fast!

Condoms. A fucking 50 cent condom solves all these problems.

Watch the video again. Tell me that the things being torn apart are not human

They have arms. Legs. A brain. They can feel pain. The baby in the ultra sound instinctively kicks at the tweezers.

Abortion is the murder of a tiny human. You literally cannot deny that.

Or an even cheaper, free actually, and much more effective way, just don't have sex.

>abortion
>ever okay

Kyrie Eleison
Christe Eleison

It's fucking spoopy how this was all about abortion and then Kek willed Tay, who was aborted by Microsoft, be resurrected

what the fuck Sup Forums

The digits dont lie, leafposter. Tech for kek.

If nigs in africa can afford raising a child than I can ivan. You can drink your vodka and ill raise your children so they don't go to the slaughter house instead.

>Abortion is good for the massive amount of niglets it kills. It is almost single handedly keeping down the growth of nigs.
also this

I'm studying at a university now. I plan to be a doctor specializing in abortions and will try to go for centers in a lower income neighborhood.

It will mean less money for me, but I will literally get to kill niglets for a living.

Can you imagine such a thing? Killing niglets and getting paid for it. Hell, getting praised for it!
By God, it will be beautiful.

the website works for me user, sorry I can't find it anywhere else

here are some threads
I specified the reasons of the exceptions, abortion is always bad, but sometimes you don't have a choice

>believing some random website means anything
LUHMAO

You always have choice

Agreed Mexico man, wear a rubber, nut on her titties, make sure she's on birth control, don't nut inside her on the days she's most fertile if you don't want a kid. That simple losers.

So bring a child into this shitty world , under even shittier circumstances , which don't even necessarily mean it would survive long enough for it to be cognizant that it's living ....ok....

I actually lol'd pretty hard
More disappointed that I agree with him but for entirely different reasons

>abortion is always bad

Not if it's a spic or nig or jew or the like.

If the board isn't for virtual shilling art project than why are you wasting space about it still?

I'm disappointed that I didn't get a new Marilyn Manson single. I actually convinced myself that I liked his faggy music.

HUMAN BEANS!

His message doesn't bother me, but his manner of promoting it did.

There are great problems in the world which may lead to a confrontation between two huge nuclear powers. We are suffering from what the JFK speech was about at this very moment and exploiting these issues to divert attention to his one of many issues in the world was in poor taste.

To highlight my point please watch this UN press conference with the US Peace Council. It's long and boring, but if you watch it you will see a small sample of way tensions are high and Badselfeater's exploitation of these issues angered some people.

youtu.be/c8JppJyVxYU

Isn't bohemian grove related to the abortion clinics? I thought they used a owl, the symbol of Moloch?

I was saying this in an earlier thread that there is a magnitude of things way more sinister than abortion. That ultimately come down to all of humanity wiping itself out , and that it is in part just as obfuscated from the public narrative as abortion.

it's true, it's murder

but literally nobody gives a fuck

and also

you're a fucking retard

spamming these threads is going to do nothing

you're as bad as a nigger posting a tweet #blacklivesmatter

remember kids:

abortion is a symptom, don't get duped by this faggot and his bullshit.

I've tried twice to watch the video all the way through and I got to ten minutes before stopping. I don't even know how long it is since it won't let me fast forward or pause. Nation wide organization for some rant where he keeps repeating himself. How long is it?

don't bother, he's a faggot who doesn't even know why abortions happen

he thinks its purely because of the law

and not a symptom of the system

I know. And since we can't trust the media to report the truth, that is why we must wait for 'LEAKS'.

That is the main reason I was repulsed by the BSE stunt.

>like sigourney

right on

>abortion IS murder

problem?

abortions in USA are highly disproportionately black

blacks are about 5x as likely to have an abortion as whites

Abortion is murder. Roasties talk about deformed retard babies, but 99% of the time, it is a lifestyle decision. They should not be allowed to keep these things a secret.

One thing to come out of the BSE retardation is that UAE faggots, namely the guy that spent 7 hours straight OP'ing "BSE general" threads while we were shitposting all over him, are both incredibly dedicated and incredibly gullible.

Lol there is almost nowhere in America that a child would die. Also you are stupid for thinking this world is shitty. I have met people cripples that are glad they have been given the chance to live. Remember you deserve nothing( not being edgy)

Right so what makes you think anyone deserves life on the PLANET after birth? There are places inside and outside of the US that aren't necessarily designed for the upkeep of children. Kids die everyday . I really don't see your point. Those cripples have obviously attained a certain amount of cognition to feel that way, there are others who are in literal limbo. Do you really know what you are talking about ?

>resort to ad hominem because you know you're wrong
It is in no way okay to kill babies. I wish I knew who you were so I could kill your mother and then say it's 100 percent okay to kill women, because by your logic that's what you're getting at.
Get the fuck out of this board if you're not going to contribute anything to it.

This. Absolutely.

>cuz
>errbody
Immediately disregarded your incoherent response.

>against abortion
OP, do you realize that black women, by a wide majority, get the most abortions? Are you prepared to have twice as many nigglets running around, for the sake of morality?

I sure as fuck am not.

Killing babies does not become okay simply because you're killing black babies instead of white ones.

This man gets it.

Nobody deserves to die before they have a chance to live.

The guy in the video was clearly a right winger, or a conservative at least. Only a mindless liberal supports abortion.

What if I told you that most of those babies would grow up to be criminals and murderers themselves, and even the very best ones would still be burdens on society in the form of welfare, etc.

I think you misunderstand the plight of the universe . No one deserves to live , its a well formed motif in nature. Go outside.

the definition of killing is the prevention of something growing further. but as far as killing goes, abortion is the most ethical there is

What am I supposed to do about some nigger killing their kids anyway?

I'm pro-life, but I ultimately don't know what this guy is asking for because a prayer group isn't going to change law. What am I supposed to do then? Go to detroit and start telling 250lbs sheboons walking into an abortion clinic that they're murderers? I don't even think they're aware enough to even realize what they're doing. As for real people, they should know better and a lot of them do. Some get pressured into doing it I'm sure at a young age and end up regretting it. You'll never see regret from a nigger, unless they regret getting caught.

Well firstly, I'm sure there isn't any evidence to support that claim as its contradictory in itself. If a baby is aborted how can you prove that it could've been a criminal in the future? However, the discussion here lies on the premise of whether or not abortion is moral, it does not lie on whether the aborted baby could've been in a criminal later in life.

there is nothing wrong with abortion.

based mexico

Abortion is most definitely not moral, but neither are niggers so there's your answer.

dubs of Truth!

PRAISE KEK!

No sex for me, good thing I'm a socially useless basement dweller and don't have a choice!

PRAISE KEK!