Do you own any Sup Forums-related clothing?

Do you own any Sup Forums-related clothing?

How many of you own this?
Be honest.

I'd buy the shit out of a Starman shirt.

there other picture of that guy looking like jimmy neutron

WHERE?!?!

Amazon

Im currently wearing my WW shirt while watching BvS and SS

One Adventure Time shirt

One Wakfu shirt

Two Cyanide and Happiness shirts

i have a nightwing shirt i wear a lot

god i love nightwing so fucking much

You currently need to hang from a tree, tripfag. :)

I own a couple of comic related shirts. A Superman hoody, a black and grey Superman shirt, a Flash shirt, a Spider-Man shirt, a Venom shirt, and two Deadpool shirts.

I have an Anti Scub shirt.

Have you ever bumped into someone wearing a Pro-Scub Shirt, and if so, did violence ensue?

I own a Superboy t-shirt I wear fairly often, as well as a Flash, a couple of Superman ones, and a few Batman hoodies.

A single t-shirt with the Green Lantern Corps logo on it. I never wear it anymore as it has gotten to be too big.

No, but I want some. Good quality stuff is always overpriced though and i'm not going to shell out 25 USD for a shirt if im always covering it up with a jacket and most Sup Forums related jackets/sweaters look really bad.

I have something like 20+ Sup Forums related shirts in my current rotation. Some marvel, dc, rick and morty, adventure time, mmpr and few others. I collect graphic tees

I would want a Green Lantern shirt. I do have some shirts from Star Wars but they were marketed and sold in the local big clothing shop, so even oldfags and women use them. So its not like its a actual Sup Forums related clothing. But im wearing a star wars underwear now kek

I've got a Superman shirt.

Fleischer style. Red and black.

I've seen a gif of this exact dude wearing a power rangers t shirt and hitting a bong. Who is he?

I have a Flash shirt. I think that's it. I want some Hellboy merch, though.

clean your room user

Just seeing this guy's face makes me rage. I can't believe he and his whore gf had the gall to ebeg for thousands of dollars

I collect fake band teeshirts.

>Just seeing this guy's face makes me rage.

Ditto. Though I hate him for is stupid looking inferior ass beard.

Got one black Adam, one Xavier school for the gifted, and one bprd shirt.

I've had at least one strange encounter involving each of them too. A friend asked me if the bprd one was an "aryan thing" with a real worried look on his face first time I wore it. A customer asked me if I worked at a special needs school when I was wearing the x men one. And somebody once asked me if the black Adam lightning bolt was for Shazam or Mage the hero discovered. That was an entertaining conversation.

Holy shit thats exacly what i was thinking

>Mage the hero discovered
he went deep

Funny enough, when this pic was taken I was cleaning out and rearranging my room

>disgusting beard and hair
>stupid long face
>perpetually smug
>Canadian
>guys I'm so poor I need money for """"medical bills"""" :(
>dude weed LMAO

Yeah no sympathy. Ugly inside and out.

Oh and how could I forget.
>plebbit fag

What is that communist shit?

Do people say it's Spider-Man? And do you imagine Kaine getting triggered everytime they do?

A few Marvel shirts
A Raphael shirt
And WWE shirts, but it's a stretch to call WWE Sup Forums-related

A Simpsons t-shirt and hoodie and a Captain America t-shirt.

I use to have more Sup Forums clothes.

I've had a lot of people say Spider-Man, and like two have said it's Scarlet Spider. Man, I really hope we get another ongoing with Kaine. I mean, I really haven't been liking Slott's comics for a few years now, but last time he brought Kaine seemingly back from the dead in Spider-Island we got that sweet ass ongoing, and Clone Conspiracy seems to be heading in that direction.

Got one of these shirts on ebay, expecting it to be a piece of flimsy thai shit, actually turned out great.

The Sinestro is phenomenal.

I want one of these so bad

I received a Rick and Morty t-shirt as a gift. I wanna actually watch the show before wearing it though.

I have a Kid Miracleman shirt that I get asked about fairly often, but no one's ever known what it was obviously. Every time I put it on I hope it's the day someone recognizes it

>Vietnam

I've got about 12 Junk Food Ts of assorted superheroes. Had them for about 5 years, and they're very comfy. Only ever wear them around the house though.

I love this shirt so much, and have two of them. Currently wearing a different Flash shirt. I've got a lot of Sup Forums related shirts.