I'm a highly influential person in U.S. politics

I'm a highly influential person in U.S. politics.
So far I've put my weight behind Trump. But I've been keeping close tabs on social media, and I can clearly see the basket of deplorables (we all know that's the reality) getting bolder and bolder. Since Hillary is having troubles, these people have started openly displaying their racism and stupidity and so on, wanting to do real deplorable things.
From now on, I'll be helping Hillary Clinton win this election. She may not be perfect, but she's a necessity.

Next time, try not to get a hard on so early on.

No your not faggot. Fuck off suck some cocks.

What does tech support have to do with politics?

Are you going to literally poo all over trump?

I'm a highly influential person in Indian toiletry
So far I've put my weight behind toilets. But I've been keeping close tabs on sidewalks, and I can clearly see the loads of poo (we all know that's the reality) getting bigger and bigger. Since sidewalks are clean, these people have started openly dropping their dukeys and poo and so on, wanting to do real flushable things.
From now on, I'll be helping sidewalks win this poopoo. They may not be clean, but it's a necessity

Next time, try not to get clean so early on.

POO IN LOO

deplorables in the loo

> deplorables
> depooinloos

CTR is going all out in this one guys.

We all know 80 millions Americans are deplorable for supporting Trump, right guys?

Okay mudspawn

>>DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
FUCK OFF CTR SHILL

>1 post by this id

Well played m8

Glad to see were exporting 'highly influential' positions to poos

POO

>I'm a highly influential person in U.S. politics.
>flag

India openly steers U.K. politics.
U.S. is yet to be publicised.

One of my former IT lab professors was Indian.

I always shook his hand.

Always washed them right after.

mfw I was the only student nice to him.

I'm a highly influential person in the abortion industry. So far I've put my weight behind BadSelfEater. But I've been keeping close tabs on social media, and I can see the basket of dead baby parts getting bigger and bigger. Since the countdown ended, all the nazifrogs have started openly displaying their psychopathy and stupidity and so on, wanting to do real deplorable things.
From now on, I'll be helping women to let their children survive the pregnancy. They may not be perfect, but they're a necessity.

Next time, try to deal with your hard on more responsibly.

I've no respect for IT people.
Try to trigger me using stories from actual science dept.

>It's Bobby Jindal

POO IN LOO

Well memed.

>I'm a highly influential person in U.S. politics.

Bathroom attendant doesn't count, Pajeet.

>LARP

saged