Hillary's new book didn't do so well :(

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Stronger-Together-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501161733/ref=as_li_ss_tl?&linkCode=sl1&tag=m103-20&linkId=91b3ead5119762edcbc02216d9c0eea7
finance.yahoo.com/news/if-book-sales-were-votes--donald-trump-would-be-president-151742659.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't the sexists like her book?

why?

>the polls are near even guys hillary is going to beat trump
>book can't even sell 3,000 copies

I don't think I've ever been lied to more in my entire life than by Hillary Clinton.

Blame Tim Kaine.

her supporters cant read

>implying her supporters can read

>breitbart

i beat you to it bitch

>inb4 the foundation buys all the copies and uses it to keep people warm this winter in the arctic island of haiti

The Trump emoji on steam is like $7, the Hillary emoji is like .20c

It's over. She has lost.

She had a new book out? No one talked about it. Did the media forget to shill for it?

Obviously sexism at work the free market is sexist

Media too busy trying to keep her out of prison

Because she wrote a book.
In 2016.
Fucking 2016.
Why would anyone read her book?
Why would anyone read any book?

DELETE THIS

HILLARY IS STRONGER THAN EVER AND IS AS HEALTHY AS A HORSE AND HER BOOK SOLD TEN MILLION COPES FUCKING DELETE THIS!!!!!!

Do you think she knew the book would flop and that's what finished her off? The grief she had over the fact that no one cared about her anymore after having so much of her atrocious life exposed by wikileaks?

3000 copies lmao, it's like she doesn't even have supporters

>There is emoji's on sale for steam!?
>One of them is Trump!?

Please tell me there is a Pepe.

If they take it off the shelves, will she die?

HILLIARYS MEDICAL STATEMENT PROVEN A LIE

Women can't write

here we go again

there's an awoo and wojack one, no pepe

HELLO I AM HER DOCTOR HER BRAIN IS EXCELLENT. HER MENTAL HEALTH IS GREAT. PNEUMONIA? YEAH, THATS OK TOO.

>3000 copies
Oh god, thats great. I wonder just how much she even padded the numbers to make it reach that paltry sum.

oh yeah

And here we see Hillary holding her new book at a signing. Nobody showed up so we cropped it and will claim a hundred million thousand people were there.

Criminal Clinton, what a gem of a liar.

Trump has this in the bag.

>hillarys reddit sub has less than 30k readers
>the_donald by comparison has 209k

>trumps book hits the NYTs Best Sellers list.
>this article here

>drive around my city in florida
>trump bumper stickers everywhere
>no hillary bumper stickers, just the occasional bernie millennial

You can't win if people only begrudgingly support you.

amazon.com/Stronger-Together-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501161733/ref=as_li_ss_tl?&linkCode=sl1&tag=m103-20&linkId=91b3ead5119762edcbc02216d9c0eea7

you know what to do

That's what this post is

CORRECT THIS

CORRECT THIS WHOLE THREAD

352 reporting for duty

727 nigga whats good

How the fuck did they "write a book" in like a month or whatever?

5bux said she only released them in physical copies

>amazon.com/Stronger-Together-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501161733/ref=as_li_ss_tl?&linkCode=sl1&tag=m103-20&linkId=91b3ead5119762edcbc02216d9c0eea7

the fucking comments and downvotes. HRC on suicide watch

Cuz no one likes her, liberals just want to spite white people and trump and vote for her instead. Its really simple.

?

It doesn't even have a hook you fucking idiot.

I swear people don't even know what a Jewish nose is. It has nothing to do with size or position. It is always about the hook with a bump in the middle, not just a plain hook.

I swear to fucking god you LARPers need to wake the fuck up.

shrekt

>when you're too busy dodging questions about health and e-mails to shill your new book

Poor girl

Simple

They didn't write it. They had a team of ghost writers inject their talking points into it and added a few personal touches here and there.

YOU GO UPSTEIRS HOLYWOULD MEDICAL TO?

I find brian is good, no problem, age related ischemia in prefrontal cortex is jus fine, subpontine lesion with diffuse fossa infarts is good too go and pnomonnia in the chests is clear and no reason for any more syncopal episodes or nuerlogical deteroration.

I work medicine now no education needed!! and .. no longer in PR or deputy assitant first undersecretary liasion government do-nothing anymore

feminists and sjws dont read

I don't know how, the amazon reviews look good

I'm surprised Colin read her book

I read a book once...

>can't fill a high school gym for a rally
>trump sells out stadiums

what game? lol

>the fucking comments and downvotes
>If three words could sum up this work of unbridled fiction it would be "Basket of Deplorable."

>Quite frankly, I have never read more self-entitled dribble. I ended up passing out and had to be dragged into my bed, ended up losing a shoe.

Top kek, good thing for Hillary she has interns to screen these

tfw a self published ebook insulting hillary sells more than hillaries big budget book that's in every walmart in the country

ultimate arena

record corrected!

Woolf is a pretty good writer, managed to work cubism into literature. But yeah besides that

Filthy fucking peruvian was ready to go buy it for Dota 2 and infect the NA servers more.

I've been following this election cycle far closer than is good for my mental health and this thread is the first i've heard of it. Probably could've used more marketing

>Hillay's new book

Oh, she commissioned another book to be ghostwritten? Who wrote this one?

>finance.yahoo.com/news/if-book-sales-were-votes--donald-trump-would-be-president-151742659.html
>"Crippled America," Donald Trump’s diagnosis of the nation’s woes, is the undisputed bestseller this year among books penned by presidential candidates. Consumers have bought more than 36,000 copies of the hardcover title so far in 2016, according to Nielsen, with total sales of 199,000 since the book went on sale last year. Overall, Trump has sold 240,000 copies of four books published or republished since last year.

>Trump gets more people to come to a single rally than Clinton gets to buy her book in a week

W E W
E
W

Or prop up her dead body.

WTF I love books now

>Soros spends billions rigging the polls and spamming social media with bot accounts to make it look like Hillary is winning
>forgets to buy all the copies of her book

Just takes one little mistake and everything falls apart.

her actual ghost