Are you guys excited for MARVELS™ Black Panther®?

Are you guys excited for MARVELS™ Black Panther®?

What storyline will they adapt?

seems like they're doing an original storyline, probably gonna take notes from Panther's Rage, Priest, and TNC's runs

anyway
>tfw you wanna talk about Black Panther because it's gonna be so amazing but this place is too racist to do so

>diverse
no, it's an all-black cast.

Nice bait image fag

beat me to it.

Christ this is the slang of today's generation

90% of the cast being one ethnic group is the exact opppsite of diverse. Or do these people think it just means no whites?

Literally nobody who's going to post in this thread more than once knows any of those things you just listed and you know it.

Do you think it'll touch upon how massively racist and xenophobic Wakandans are?

This isn't your safe space, faggot.

I have complete faith in the studio to put an enjoyable Black Panther movie in front of me.

I've had worries in the past, but clearly they know exactly what they are doing.

>''''''''''''diverse''''''''''''' 90% black
Diverse my ass

>Coates Panther
ew no please

So diverse means no whites?

they aren't racist

you lose your faith in humanity over people posting the truth? A monoracial cast of any sort isn't diverse, period.

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly

>Legitimately consider themselves superior to all non-wakandans
>Consider themselves separate to other races

Oh silly me, you're right, they can't be racist they aren't white.

>spend childhood being told by cartoons to look past people's outer selves and that what's on the outside doesn't matter
>25+ years later and diversity ratios are far more important in media than character ever could be

>diverse

Neither yours, tard.

Even in context, isn't the story of black panther being from a nation of KANGS n SHIEEET?! not the definition of Sup Forums memes?

HAHAHAHAHAHA