Trump weighs 236lbs

> 236lbs

He's a big guy.

Should Trump get in shape for the inauguration? He's certainly in better condition than Dyin' Hillary, but he could stand to lose 30 lbs or so.

>lose 30 lbs

if there was someone who had the "I don't have time for it" excuse, it's Trump.

236lbs of lean mean fight machine.

also I'd kiss Ivanka ever chance I got as well.

I was expecting him to weigh a lot more. 236 isn't that much for someone as tall as him.

He'll have two months off after November 8th.

FOR YOU

It gives him a BMI of 29.5, just below obese (assuming he's 6'3" as Google says)

But he is 70, so it's not *that* high.

But the inauguration photos are going to go down in history, recorded forever. He might as well slim down a little.

He should bring back the presidential fitness initiative and do updates of him losing weight and exercising and suggest the country join him.

>implying there is anything wrong with being a big guy

He got stuck in a bathtub and had to be pulled out by his staff.

That's not the way we want God Emperor Trump to be remembered.

236 at 6'3" is not unusual. I'm 260 at 6'4". My dad is 245 at 6'2".

>not wanting a president with dad-strength.

Taft was unreasonably big.
The Don will be fine.

he was skinny in his younger days, he's fucking 70 years old and a billionaire, at least he's not morbidly obese

>6'3 236
That's NFL QB tier m8

I kind of doubt that Trump has a body fat percentage of like 14% though.

Why are liberals okay with fat shaming now?

Heavy for you faggot

around 6'2"/6'3" and I maxed out at around 235 in 2012
back down to my college weight of 185ish now

So a fat fuck like all yanks then

Literally average for someone 6'2 and 236 pounds.

Damn, user. You're a lard ass.

I think so. Nobody likes a fatty. If he just stopped eating fast food like a nigger he'd slowly drop weight.

He definitely doesn't have time to go to the gym.

You wouldn't be the first person to doubt him...

Yesh, I'm the same height and I weigh 16 lbs. less. I work out but I'm not huge, I'm also half his age. I hope I have it that good when I'm his age.

that would be pretty based tbqh

Be 6'4" and lift for a year and you should be at least 240 if you eat enough. I've been lifting almost 3 years.

Same reason feminists virgin shame. They're hypocrites

>6'3"
>236lbs
so.. American?

UUUU

>260 at 6'4"
That better be muscle mass

WHY ARE WE ALLOWED TO ASSUME THAT UST BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP IS SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT HE'S NOT HEALTHY?

HAES HAES HAES HAES

So the media is fat shaming?

quints confirmed

>Trump is fat and unhealthy! He eats fastfood!
>C-Clinton is perfectly fine you stupid trumptards! No st-stop.. why are you laughing at me?

>22222
>2 hillaries

>mehmet

witnessed

In this case Trump wanting to fuck his daughter is perfectly valid.

I want to fuck his daughter as well.

he could probably afford to lose some but it's not that bad

He's 6'3 and has a massive frame. Is that even overweight?

No not really, he'll have a lot going on with briefings and the rest of the transitory stuff.

I really want to know how much Hillary weighed before she died.

>revealed
as if it wasn't obvious.
Trump is a chubby guy, is aware of it, still makes bitches wet, and just doesn't give a fuck.

I'm 6' and 200lbs, so that sounds about right.

He'll start to lose weight naturally when we becomes president just like most of the world leaders.

I like this

I feel like James isn't really a very American name.

He's overweight but not any more so than Hillary is.

Too bad you can't make that comparison or you're a horrible sexist.

most of the weight comes from his massive genitalia

Being president for 8 years will shave several lbs. He'll be healthier coming out than going in. Planned it.

I'm 5'11 and 163 and am slightly chunky. I don't work out, though. Hope all of those heavyfags itt are weightlifters because if not, I know they're fat as fuck.

Yeah well, statistically speaking, as a burger he's more likely to be overweight than healthy weight. So i don't see why everyone has their panties in a twist

>He's a big guy.
4u

Yeah he should lost a little bit of weight, but as you said.
He is a big guy, his frame in general is large. He isn't super tall, but if you look at him when he was younger and slimmer he was always a big guy.

Considering the average Murican is obese, no one should try to call this shit out.
For the record a little bit of weight loss wouldn't hurt his image either.

It'd be good for his health if he tried to lose weight, but at his age being overweight like that isn't terribly unusual.

>He's a big guy.

He will lose it when the stress of presidential job kicks in

I love how they're going after Trump's weight when he's not the one that needs help getting up the fucking stairs

Stop kissing Ivanka she is too sweet the sugar is killing you

>Reveals he's overweight in an interview.

No shit he's overweight
Just look at him.
He's fat

Hillary is fat too.

65% of America is fat.

John would work better, or Hank, or Robert.
James is very English.
Jack might work.

This, it's like putting on a l;ittle fglubber for winter, trump planned it and he's playing 6d cribbage, I love trump

>68% of americans are overweight or obese
>It's revealed Trump is overweight
>He gets criticism for being overweight
>Makes a passionate speech about body size
>Secures the vote of all fat people who have been insulted in the past

Clinton's been eating salad while Trump was planning for a 4D pie eating contest, she never stood a chance.

Jack is still extremely English.

We need to come up with a nickname for him.

How about Dunkin' Donald?

>Kuntzman

bahahahah

Raid thread. It's happening!!!

We already have a nickname for him, President Trump.

>overweight
>brain seizures

You understand that we don't think Hillary is to fat to be president right?

>Hillary Clinton height is around 5ft 6 in 167 cm. Hillary Clinton weighs nearly 132 lbs or 60 kg.
>5'6
>132p

HAHAHA

fuckin a, who buys that shit?

>Author can't disassociate himself from being a cunt whenever he hears his own name

>media picks on Trump for being fat
>99% of America is fat
>"The horrible biased medias true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of hard working Americans who maybe have a few extra pounds,” Trump said in his statement. “They are liars, folks, it's the crooked media. How can they be trusted to inform our country when they have such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans?"

ib4 liberals tie this to him saying "If Ivanka wasn't my daughter I'd date her" to make him look like a creep

What was this?

(((Kuntzman)))

Was that supposed to be hard?

Was getting caught part of his plan ?

>eats fast food and plays golf to stay in shape
This is why the oxford comma was invented.

Hahah what a pack of (((kuntz)))

Isn't he in his fucking 70s?
Anyone talking shit at all about this bullshit is retarded.

There are 25-40 year olds struggling with life-threatening obesity and this guy is just pushing people's shit in with slightly above average weight at above or equal to 70 years old.

Perspective people

based big prez

>Trump secures the fat vote
That's... all of America
LANDSLIDE IMMINENT

wtf? his name is mehmet oz? a fucking roach!

This. I was watching CNN earlier and they were going on about "He's obese! He eats fast food! He MUST be unhealthy!", meanwhile saying nothing about the 69 year old stroke victim with pneumonia (which is NOT a good sign in the elderly) having fainting spells and who can barely get up the steps to the podium.

I would kiss ivanka every chance I got too

Taft was the fattest of fat fucks and no one is criticizing him

I'm 5'10" and weight about 143lbs. It's nice.

But like a deep hard passionate kiss on the mouth and snell her insides

The history books will call it a landfill instead of a landslide.

he has a dense frame, thats only slightly overweight for his age

What's hilarious about this is that the vast majority of Americans eat fast food from time to time, as well. They're just continually insulting viewers.

I'm willing to bet that most people don't have "pneumonia"-related obvious seziures, though.

6'5 here and I range from 230s to 245, I am pretty lean though. a guy his age and his height could do a lot worse.

>fat shaming
these fucking hypocrites

This is the (((temporary case on PTSD))) guy, ignored this kike shit.

>trump weighs less than me
Feels bad man

hell yeah man i would too.

I want to kiss Ivanka.

JEsus, now I see why he doesn't want to release his taxes, and he shouldn't. No matter what they say, the jews will launch themselves at him like vampires going for the fucking neck.

Fucking other candidate is literally COLLAPSING, and the Jews have this as their headline.

Turns out Taft was mocked for his weight

William Howard Taft, who at about 350 pounds was America’s largest president and the media mocked Taft for being obese.

One cartoon turned Taft’s size into a metaphor for his inability to take the place of his predecessor, Theodore Roosevelt, by depicting Taft attempting to fit himself into TR’s Rough Rider uniform.

6'4 250 here. Wouldn't hurt to lose a little weight, gain some muscle.

he definitely played with her supple breasts as she got older

Holy shit I used to weigh as much as Trump.

I don't understand how people get to be so fat. At what point do you just give up on caring about yourself. Disgusting