Did Civil War II ever address this?

Did Civil War II ever address this?

Poor James. How the mighty have fallen.

When done right (Vigilante) this can be powerful.

Cyber bullying would not be a good way to go about this.

No, everyone agreed that that was a horrible idea and they didn't want to portray any superhero killing themselves because it mighty send the wrong message. Bendis much preferred the:
>punch through the gut
>arrow through the face
>energy blast through the everything
Methods of killing characters off.

>cyber bullying
Fucking seriously?

Robinson Rebirth when?

why should i care about a tweet by some guy whose raps are shit

Cause it's funny?

Because it's the truth? Cyberbullying is a joke compared to real bullying, like having your stuff taken or beaten up. I'd rather have someone say mean things about me online than what I grew up dealing with.

Cyber bullying is often stacked on top of real bullying. Back in the day, you'd go home and that'd be it, but now they get you there too. Lots of times they say worse shit than what they'd say in real life. Then when you get back to school they reinforce it.

Verbal bullying sucks, especially when you can't do shit about it. You get suspended for even tapping a kid nowadays. Distfighting is a thing of the past unless you're in an innercity nig-nog school.

So then don't go on social media? How fucking hard is that?

With the ability to block and delete stuff, you think that stuff is hard to get rid of? You have to actually go looking for that stuff.

Call me when you start getting swatted or something real.

I agree cyberbullying isn't as big of an issue as real bullying, but I can see where the first user is coming from. Normal bullying makes it so you can't experience school properly, but cyberbullying makes you unable to experience tons of other things. A Facebook/Twitter account just for friends/family can get tainted by bullying, online games can lead to more harassment, etc. It leaves a lot less avenues of "escape."

Oh, sure. Every kid in your class has a Facebook and a Twitter, and that's how they do 70% of their socializing. But yes, the best solution to feel less shitty is to make yourself even more abnormal.

The problem is that cyberbullying is taking the front stage now instead of dealing with actual bullying. Online websites already have ways of easily dealing with unwanted people or comments. Not so much for getting stuffed in lockers or a fist to the gut.

Then get bullied. Or block people. Fill out a blacklist. I don't even fucking know how social media works, but I have to imagine there are easy solutions here.

There are. Every website has a block list for people and comments. And kids already know how to use computers and the internet at a young age.

>Cyber bullying is often stacked on top of real bullying. Back in the day, you'd go home and that'd be it, but now they get you there too. Lots of times they say worse shit than what they'd say in real life. Then when you get back to school they reinforce it.

But just block people or ignore it. Or screencap that shit and email it to their fucking parents facebook.

>The problem is that cyberbullying is taking the front stage now instead of dealing with actual bullying. Online websites already have ways of easily dealing with unwanted people or comments. Not so much for getting stuffed in lockers or a fist to the gut.

This. Cyberbullying is the thing always mentioned in the media, when it's inconsequential compared to actual face to face bullying.

But what if those Parents are shitheels who start cyberbulling this hypothetical pussy kid too?

Adults doing that to a kid? Again, screencap and send to every fucker possible. Out those motherfuckers. (This is the one time ever, I'd advocate sending somebody's internet activity to their employer.)

But that would get you branded as a snitch.

Roge 1409 was right

You've spent way too long in prison
>Lol look this infant exposing adults abusing her is a snitch!
Nigga. Please.

So post your real account of any other social media here.

Lets see how you react to it, after all, it is nothing, right?

his raps are better than yours desu

I don't have any social media. I've never understood the point. If I want to talk to someone, I call them. Hasn't hurt my social life in the slightest.

>Not getting by the minute picture updates of your friends and families nibbles

What a fucking pleb

And that is exactly why I don't use any of that shit. Also, because it's already tiring enough to have my grandmother talk about Farmville or whatever the fuck on the phone.

>I don't have any social media.
>I'm still an expert on social media interactions

Hey old man, stick a fork in a light socket

Asking people to just walk away from their computers when their entire lives are pretty much structured around them is pretty disingenuous. Like, I think social media is a cancer and would gladly see the concept burned down as a whole, but so long as we hold it as such an important part of our lives, things that disrupt it will naturally be taken seriously.

>In this very special issue of Marvel comics...

Marvel has gone full 80's sitcom with their pandering. I fully expect an issue of Spider-Man where Pete's seventh uncle, who is miraculously a famous person, shows up to talk about the dangers of marijuana.

don't forget he's black and trans

I'd like to disagree with this.
I was bullied as well. I barely used any form of social media growing up. It was mostly online games, like people on Steam, Garena, Diablo. Stuff like that. Never got bullied, people were genuinely nice. This wasn't even that long ago, like 12 years ago. I doubt the scene changed much.

What I'm trying to say is, you really can just ignore the outside world, social media like Facebook and twitter and what not are all shallow bases for interaction anyway, and that you can still maintain connection with your friends on Steam and the sort. Skype. Whatever.

Marijuana is being legalized state by state, more likely they'll try to ride the wave to try to appeal to stoners.

>Asking people to just walk away from their computers when their entire lives are pretty much structured around them is pretty disingenuous.
Why?
We had at least five generations that lived by "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me" That use to be what we taught before you had the magic of a screen in your home to read and send thoughts at high speed, before you had mobile screens that did the same. You were expected to rise above petty words thrown at you and make something of yourself while ignoring those word attacks. You were not to be a coward to words. You were to rise above them, you were to understand they didn't define you.

But now? Somehow we have lost our minds and flinch at opposing thought, we cry in pain at the idea that some people don't agree with us. and this isn't even in person, it's text and pictures thrown at them, they are not even in public dealing with the spectators' reaction to the attacks.

No. Fuck that, fuck defending such garbage, there was a time you were expected to grown in strength rather than hide in fear with some big brother playing nanny with your trigger words.

The legalization will only enforce more bitching. Supply meets demand in many ways. Booze is legal and all you ever hear is the danger of being drunk and doing X.

It's only warned not to drive when drunk, obvious reasons, otherwise you can't go through any sports game on tv without a beer commercial or some such.

This applies to some forms but not others. Somebody sending you a hateful message is one thing, but somebody making a fake Facebook profile of you and filling it with lies about you being gay, a whore, etc. seems like it would not be so easy to ignore for a school kid because it would bleed over so much into real life.

Because fucking with your online life, even if it's just "words on a screen" is equivalent to fucking with your actual life since the two have become inexorably intertwined you fucking retard. Grandpas with their archaic sticks and stones metaphors couldn't possibly predict the impact social media would have in modern times.

Back then someone called you a faggot at school? Whatever, he's an ass, he won't have any effect on your life once you move on. Someone calls you a faggot on social media? That post is preserved forever. Someone shoops you into a picture sucking dicks and spreads it around? Maybe it gets retweeted and passed around often enough with your name tagged on there that it gets to employers. Maybe they think you're unprofessional so you lose out on a job opportunity. Maybe all the name calling ends up clogging your personal and business accounts so you can't function in a world where being connected is crucial to survival for 90% of people.

It's not about your bullshit and tiring war with "THE SJWS" and their histrionics about gender triggers or whatever. It's about how fucking with you electronically now has the power to seriously affect you in ways the pre or early internet days could not.

Seriously? You're just making young people look bad. Maybe if you're stuff is getting hacked or it's actually impacting real life I would understand but virtually every social platform has ways to block shit. And it's so easy. You don't even have to turn off your virtual bubble and GASP interact with the real world!

>Internet is my life
Pathetic.

>t.basement NEET with a Mcjob

>NEET
>Mcjob
You're newer than I thought. Underage b&

>Back then someone called you a faggot at school?
You get the joy of everyone saying it over and over again and days later too if it stirred a reaction out of you.
>Someone shoops you into a picture sucking dicks and spreads it around?
Yeah they just drew it on real pictures photo copy it and spread them around, they also did shit like write your full name in a bathroom saying you fuck/suck some other kid for laughs.
>it gets retweeted and passed around often enough with your name tagged on there that it gets to employers. Maybe they think you're unprofessional so you lose out on a job opportunity.
That is true stupidity user because: 1. You can untag/hide photos you are in like that as well as report it and no boss is gonna hardcore search your social life that hard. 2. If all it takes for you to lose your job opportunity is shopped photos then you were fuck at ever getting the job in the first place. 3. they are not going to take a photo of shop dicks on someone else's profile as a reflection of you.

>all the name calling ends up clogging your personal and business accounts so you can't function in a world where being connected is crucial to survival for 90% of people.
God you can't be this stupid. You just click "Block contact" and at most strengthen your spam filter. Bam, bully fails. It's not like Irl where if they TP your home, etch dicks into your bike or locker or dump water on you while in the barthoom stall where you are just fuck the rest of that day.

>It's about how fucking with you electronically now has the power to seriously affect you in ways the pre or early internet days could not.
You would fucking die any generation before now, you are so stupid that I think you actually help other people look intelligent by just being in the same room.
You can stop bullying in it's fucking tracks, that one faggot post? Block, report, gone.

You do know that most data can be filtered and removed on emails and social media right?

You just proved him right.

How?

Trying to hide something only makes the damage worse. Look up the Streisand effect. Basically, if people want to fuck with you, they will, and there's very little you can do to stop it.

Remember Ben Garrison?

So then we can agree it's pointless to waste time on it?
That faggot took everything as an attack

>compares Streisand effect to using spam filter

>Back then someone called you a faggot at school? Whatever, he's an ass, he won't have any effect on your life once you move on. Someone calls you a faggot on social media? That post is preserved forever. Someone shoops you into a picture sucking dicks and spreads it around? Maybe it gets retweeted and passed around often enough with your name tagged on there that it gets to employers. Maybe they think you're unprofessional so you lose out on a job opportunity. Maybe all the name calling ends up clogging your personal and business accounts so you can't function in a world where being connected is crucial to survival for 90% of people.
holy shit plz post the """shopped"" pick of you so we can all have a good laugh at you

lmao fucking pussy

This
I've got no sympathy for the so-called victims of 'cyber bullying'.
If they're too stupid to switch off the computer and walk away, they've got nobody to blame but themselves

I don't think he ever had a lot of range.

Starman was his self-insert running muckitty-muck in the DCU but it got old.

When he tried to write regular capeshit? It didn't work.

I kinda liked Airboy, but again it was just all about HIM, his drug habit and how he fucked up his marriage.

>I don't have any friends so nobody else should

Wow you fags completely ruined this thread

>HURR UR RETARDED
>NO U

Maybe you should go dancing with a rope and stool, that's always therapeutic

More like underage kid gets burned

For starters Streisand effect is more a public knowledge and denial with a lot of reverse psychology where as cyber activity by majority only works if you yourself engage in it. The bigger difference also is that the internet is so fast and rapid that mean shit said or done to you lives and dies in a day. If you make no response it can't survive, and they or people will move on. If they don't that means there is something way more personal going on and it would bleed into real life anyway. Also the other nagging flaw is the fact that the Streisand effect demands a constant censorship of other people and places. You blocking hatemail isn't the Streisand effect, you blocking or removing content from your own personal profile isn't the Streisand effect.

I don' think that's how it works. Usually the most people fearful of others have no one in their life. If anything having real friends and lovers gives you that thicker skin needed to handle name calling.

>Civil War II
>Addressing anything worthwhile or meaningful

How could it when that idea has been done to death

Civil War 2 couldn't even address its own topic