Done

Not looking for any sympathy nor help. Already took the pills. Just want to thank all you Sup Forumsbros for the last few years. It's kept me sane since the wife died 4 yrs ago. Good night you glorious bastards, I go to meet my dead wife. May KEK Prevail and may you all bask in his glory.
Farewell.

I love you

Don't

F

May God bless your soul

>christcuck
>committing suicide

Honestly not surprised

Do you not want to leave to see Kek's glory? At least hold on to see if Emperor Trump wins?

There is still much to live for. You will meet her one day, but so far as we know, we only have one life. Why hasten its end?

Do a flip

you're going to miss some of the best bantz to come.

Have a good one.

enjoy your brexit

it gets better user stop being a fggt and go throw up in the bog right now

This is not how crusaders die faggot.

Throw those pills up right now friendo, because you have the whole rest of your life to live. It may be really bad now, but it can't get worse, it only gets better. Stay with us user, please

at least wait to see if trump wins

Godspeed

suiciders go to hell...you wont be meeting her mate

suggest you go vomit up the tablets and ring 999

Night.

You stupid faggot, why couldn'tt you be of some use and murder muslims instead of keking yourself like a bitch?
I hope your death is painful.

If you're going to die, do it in glory!

Attack the mud slimes, attack the kikes.

Don't go fellow Sup Forumsack.

the memes just started user...
call the poison hotline its not too late. we all love you

Fuck

do a flip

Clearing skies and drying eyes
Now I see your smile
Darkness goes and softness shows
A changing style

Just in time words that rhyme
Well bless your soul
Now I'll fill your hands
With kisses and a Tootsie Roll

Oh reality, it's not for me
And it makes me laugh
Oh, fantasy world and Disney girls
I'm coming back

Patti Page and summer days
On old Cape Cod
Happy times making wine
In my garage
Country shade and lemonade

Guess I'm slowing down
It's a turned back world
With a local girl
In a smaller town

Open cars and clearer stars
That's what I've lacked
But fantasy world and Disney girls
I'm coming back

Love...Hi Rick and Dave
Hi Pop...Well good morning mom
Love...get up guess what
I'm in love with a girl I found
She's really swell
Cause she likes
Church, bingo chances and old time dances

All my life I spent the night
With dreams of you
And the warmth I missed
And for the things I wished
They're all coming true

I've got my love to give
And a place to live
Guess I'm gonna stay
It'd be a peaceful life
With a forever wife
And a kid someday

It's earlier nights
And pillow fights
And your soft laugh
Fantasy world and Disney girls
I'm coming back

>1 post by this ID
>didn't even livestream it
even in death, OP is a colossal faggot

Livestream it faggot

Don't do it brother, we are rare breeds. I too have been weary, hold fast, find your drive and push through.

Kek still needs your energy. If digits confirms you donĀ“t do it.

DING DONG

As others have said, suicide = hell.

More Christians need to be committing acts of martyrdom if they are really so intent on dying early. There are plenty of evil people out there who are fine to kill biblically.

At least do something on your way out. I hear there's a lot of refuse in the UK that needs to be heaved out

see ya' faggot

Bye user. I'm a virgin loser thinking of offing myself soon. Meet you there.

Faggot liver toxicity a shitty way to go. Takes like 4 days

A sacrifice to Kek to make us stronger.

I can see the will of KEK

f
onward to Valhalla

I call bullshit on OP

No way a Sup Forumsack would commit suicide without at least seeing how this trump election turns out, it's too comfy to check out before its finished

Negative Ghostwriter.

Call your center and get your shit right. You are going to miss out on the best bantz in history.

Come back to us Britbong. Do not go quietly into the night.

F

don't lie to him, ofc it gets worse

>The white population decreases even more

Lol

please don't . WE NEED YOU

this. How selfish

Wait until the elections brother. Either way you shall be missed. Remember, once you come you may never leave.

Burn that mosque my limey friend

Kek.
If it's really what you want then peace be with you.
But do consider sticking around to watch our world crumble and burn around us.

Well.
We'll take Constantinople back, mate. Not now, but later. Good luck on the other side, I guess?

>ending it all when Sup Forums is about to shape the world in its image

wait a few months. when trump becomes president, then you have my permission to die

It always gets better if you devote yourself to make yourself feel better; like doing things you like to do or helping others, don't be a debbie downer

TAKE OUT AS MANY MUSLIMS AS YOU CAN WITH YOU

BE THE SPARK THAT STARTS THE RACE WAR IN THE UK

May you find the peace and happiness that you did not find here.

sheeeeeuut

Throw it up fuckstick you have to vote for Trump first!!!

You will be missed, Nigel.

Don't do it Britbro! There's still much kebab to be removed. If you kill yourself, your place will be taken by 17 shitskin migrants who will go onto rape 500 British girls. Your country, and your race, needs you Nigel.

Good night sweet Prince.

this guy gets it

Checked and
Checked
Kek wills that you have a higher purpose

F

Don't you dare, Nigel. I'm sorry what happened in your life but this isn't the way to go. Throw up. Now.

Stick around and get some help. I mean it. If you're a Christian, get in contact with a pastor or church soon. Don't suicide.

>This
Honestly a few more months to watch how everything pans out is worth the pain.

>1 post by this ID

No, he quite literally won't.

If he's a white male he has no family.

Not at his age anyway

oh wait UK nvm I respect your decision. Rest easy, Shadilay brother.

If you must go, take some dune coons with you.

>1 post by this ID

OP...no...

1.Giving up wat a cuck.2.Not even trying to sam hyde.Honestly you shouldnt of been born in the first place.

til you realize that people worth helping and growing with are 1/1000, and you'll never truly find a suitable Volk to help reach your potential. This world is ass

Have fun space cowboy

F

Don't go alone.
Make the damn news

These posters are ALL women.

Kek is a God which is worshipped, for now, to return balance to the world. Just as Kek has a time and place, so do your troubles. Kek is not the one whom brings light, but is the darkness inside you, the wisdom which times now don't let you share. You may turn away from the light and become shadow. Your suicide would only be another sacrifice to Moloch, granting him the credit for your self destruction. Do not let the light hurt you, for it comes from where there is no light let in.

>anglo
>white

Please.

I would probably kill myself if it wasn't so goddamn disgraceful. So I'll suffer slowly instead

He's British, how? Double Decker of deus vult?

May god have mercy

It's become a strange thing, to be honest. I have seen threads like this before, and haven't really cared nor did I do anything other than take a quick glance. This time though, I am actually sad. I don't even know this britbong. Hell, chances are we have either teamed up on or gone at each other with bantz in threads.

We might have been bros if we had met. Hell. I might have even met him on a few stops I've made in England. We might have hated each other.

I just want you to know I give a fuck. I actually give a fuck about each one of you ridiculous shitheads. Even the fucking leaf and the god damned shitposting aussie.

Even the indian poster who's shitting in the shitting street.

I give a fuck about all of you. Remember that shit.

pls don't... stahp.....

No were going to have WW3 soon m8.
Don't u want to run head first into the nuclear bombs with us?
For the bantz m8

Kek wills it

Good night sweet prince.

Nope.

Just kill yourself.

Goodnight sweet prince

>1 post by this ID
Haha yeah he's just trolling right guys?

Right guys...?

Goodnight sweet prince

Please dont we need you.

Godspeed, user.

This would be better tho, but well...another time perhaps:

yeah

Goodnight my sweet Prince.

>I would probably kill myself if it wasn't so goddamn disgraceful.

Oh shut up you'd be dead faggot

You haven't killed yourself yet because you're a pussy or you don't really want to

Damn it this.

>Pretty much
People fail you, the are easily gaslit, honeypotted, or bought. Focus on yourself and your impact on the world. You'll just get burnt letting others get close, this is why I cut ties with everyone a few months back.

Brother

God Speed user

OP never said suicide. Hopefully he goes out in a blaze of glory in some ape nest

or you could move to Montana and own guns and go fly fishing. or you could go on other adventures. you're sad because your indo-european dna craves adventures and exploration and learning new skills/crafts.

What town are you posting from? I'll check the news tomorrow fuck off FAGGOT with your shit tier troll.
>GO BACK TO Sup Forums
An hero

And people say Sup Forums is terrible
Somebody archive the thread

Actual widower who lost the love of his life and has two toddlers reporting in

Fortunately you're probably just some attention seeking faggot trying to coopt actual tragedy that some of us really have to deal with...

On the off chance anything you're saying is even at all true, fuck you, be a man.

How dare you have some Christian knight image, before Jesus is my boyfriend nureligion caught on - real Christian societies all figured suicides would go straight to hell and actually wouldn't even bury them in consecrated ground but at the crossroads in a grave marked only with a stake.

So you better stop now and call an ambulance or you're going to be in actual hell soon.