>Niggers walk in dressed in bed sheets
>Cashier asks a little joke: "Are you those Halloween costumes"
>Mother Ape comes in
>"HOW DARE YOU"
>Claims it is "traditional" African wear
>Couldn't even tell you what country in Africa they're from
>cue WE WUZ KANGS

ALSO

>ONE IS A FUCKING BOY DRESSED IS A BEDSHEET DRESS!

SJW are now saying the nigress is correct. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DfB-pY9G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THEY DINDU NUFFIN! THEY WAS GUD BOYS TRYING TO DRESS UP IN BEDSHEETS AND SHIET!

Not racist, but poor taste. She knew they weren't going out to trick or treat.

post a link you dumb nigger

>Not racist
True
>but poor taste.
Debatable. She may have been seriously asking it like that, and even if it was just banter what sort of weak individual takes so much offense in it?

Are you fucking retarded?

Oh but white people are allowed to dress up in bed sheets and nobody's offended. Is that how it is?

If she was seriously asking, then honestly, who's the dumb one in this scenario?

>Not October 31
>Y'ALL TRICK ER TREATIN?!

Frat parties=/=real world

how can one woman be so willfully stupid

Because the Greeks and Romans weren't stupid smelly niggers

What if it was a pre-halloween party? What if they were trying out the costumes to figure out how they fit? What if in Fuckknowswhere, US they do trick or treating in a different way?

What if the niggers made that shit up?

she was asking them if it was their halloween costumes
most people purchase their halloween costumes before halloween happens

>niggers trick or treating day after Halloween because black people time and they are always late
>store clerk doesn't know and treats them normally
>BITCH YOU THINK MY KIDS ACTUALLY WEAR FUCKING BEDSHEETS EVERY DAY THEY ARE TRICK OR TREATING MOTHERFUCKA!

This, or they start making them really early and test them out for whatever parties they plan to attend.

Who the fuck would get offended? You're an American walking around in outmoded non-Western clothing in the US. It would be like a white guy walking around dressed in traditional German clothing in August and getting triggered by someone puzzled as fuck asking if it's for Oktoberfest or maybe Halloween.

Attention whoring bullshit.

I don't really think it is attention whoring. I think the mother is just insecure.

I think the mother is actually trying to encourage her children to be proud of being black. So she dressed them up in 'traditional clothing'. When the lady asked if it was a costume the children realized they looked ridiculous. The mother realized her plan to make her children proud had actually left them embarrassed, and then she blew up at the cashier to try and save face.

She's a back-to-your-roots roleplayer whose mom made up a tribe. Big surprise, they're "matriarchal" aka the poor kids have no dad.

Holy shit, these niggers are completely and utterly devoid of the capacity for rational thought. I'd think at least one of them would have a few IQ points if they can use the internet, but no.

Look at these comments, lads. Shit's crazy.
>fuq whitey
is the only response, no matter what you say.

Don't forget to downvote shill and unhinged nog comments and upvote redpills!

So considering all that, the best thing to do was to film her ridiculous looking kids and her chimping out, and put it on Youtube?

Nah, she's just fucking stupid and attention whoring. Most culture's traditional clothing looks ridiculous by contemporary standards because they were made and worn for the environment the people came from, and made with whatever resources they had at the time, (Or were influenced by something like traditional religious beliefs, etc.).

Most people instill cultural pride in their children, without parading their kids around and making people think it's for Halloween or their kids are short bus cargo.

This woman is just a stupid, inflammatory, attention seeker.

Of course the nigress isn't even wearing TRADISHUNAL AFRIKAN BEDSHEETS

FUCKING DENSE NIGGERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck i wish i was there. I'd say the exact same thing to her son. And when she starts bitching out i'll tell here there is no tribe in africa that wears bedsheets.
I know. I'm from africa. We clothed you in the first place

They're literally wearing bed sheets

>niggers literally embarrassing their African relatives by making people think they wear bedsheets

He reposted it in the post. Trust me.

The conversation should have ended at about 10 seconds when she started acting like a chimp on someone else's property.

Texas has stand your ground laws. I'll get away scot free for erasing a nigger trespassing.

>trick or treating in september
I'm actually not entirely against this woman's complaint, chimping aside. It was a stupid question and she probably should be embarrassed to ask it.

It's one of these types of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DfB-pY9G0

>MUH CULTURAL GARMENTS
>WE
>WUZ
>KANGZZZZ!!!!

>GIMME MONEY WHITEY U RACIST ASSS

I wanna die

this has me thinking...

>3 childrean
>childrean
>3 beautiful black childrean