Based Hispanics

>Sup Forums wants to deport this

youtube.com/watch?v=kQdfYjMVoDM&feature=youtu.be

Explain your reasoning as to why you'd want to deport people like him without resorting to appeals to emotion, or knuckle dragging racism.

>yfw

If hes a legal citizen, he not getting deported puto

Get the fuck out Paco, all of you need to be deported.

>saw in the thumbnail they are fat and he has a ponytail
They have to go

There is nothing wrong with this kid, or his parents, even if they were all illegals.

the fact that theyre willing to break a major law makes me think theyre probably breaking a whole lot more. once an illegal always an illegal

Then why dont you want them back in your country

qt stuff

>Then why dont you want them back in your country
Says who?
Nice strawman, jizz guzzler.

>a major law
If you believe crossing an imaginary division is a serious crime, then I guess you should start treating jaywalkers as serious offenders.

he can be excited in mexico

- looks autist
- mumbling nonsense
- cute and innocent looking

He'll be on Pol in a few years. Looks like a kid who'll get smacked by reality and end up on Pol.

We'll be waiting...

>Mexican intellectuals literally can't understand the concept of illegal immigration.
There is nothing to suggest that this chubby fuck is an illegal immigrant you stupid faggot but if he were then he should absolutely be deported.

Is this the upper crust of mexican society? How can you afford to lose these people?

I don't think you understand what illegal means, sir.

If you're an illegal immigrant you are, by extension, going to break numerous tax laws, and anyone who employs you is also going to breaking laws.

Worst of all, though, is that you make like harder for LEGAL migrants, who have to be subject to more checks and restrictions. The government actually has to lower the number of legal migrants they can accept because they have to take into account all the illegals they'll fail to stop.

Illegal immigration is a crime with countless victims.

It's a numbers game.

This was meant to be a white country, hence the Naturalization Act of 1790.

>Explain your reasoning as to why you'd want to deport people like him without resorting to appeals to emotion, or knuckle dragging racism.

Because if they're illegal immigrants that means they broke the law, and people who break the law are supposed to be punished.

He certainly isn't the upper crust of mexican societ, though he certainly embodies the hardworking and tenacious spirit of Mexicans, which some bottom of the barrel Americans like yourself are more than willing to ignore based on petty grievances like skin, or eye color.

Jaywakers get ticketed in the US. Borders are completely different than roads, but then again you filthy savages kill each other for crossing streets into rival turf in your gang infested shit holes, so I can see how you think they're the same thing.

Then why don't you fix Mexico?

Illegals are just one issue, they're minor as fuck when you're making the argument of Americans not getting paid well or the system not working for them. Go after big banks, wall street, big corporations, they're the ones fucking the system more than some fucking spics.

His diction is awful, he needs to go back.

Holy kek, i was the entire interview watching those tits thinking it's his mother and why isn't she wearing a bra, then at the end we see it's his father, what a fucking mistake they have to go back

Please Sup Forums, bleach the fuck out of us. We have no pride, we have nothing worth defending our race. We're basically dirty whites, clean us.
Fuck our women into Aryan status, for the love of God.

Yes. It's his skin color. That's it, you got me. Not the fact that he thinks preschool is a option after the fifth grade or that he's already on his way to being a fat fucking leach like his dear ol' pappy.

This kid is clearly lacking self control, probably because his fat fucking father who walks his kid to school and does news interviews with grease spackled on his shirt, is too lazy to get off the couch and correct bad behavior.

I want to deport them and everyone like them to who gives a fuck where. Him being a spic is only am issue because you made it an issue.

Why are you looking at a young boys diction creep

cute kid. hope he isn't crushed by reality in a few years.

unfortunately, this.

This. I was thinking "this woman has no shame" until they panned out to El comic book hombre. I was shocked.

Because your people and your children are robbing our children of their future. What? Should we care more about your 7 year old than our own 7 year old?

If they're so wonderful wouldn't you want them in Mexico?
What happens to your home country when the US takes in all the decent, hardworking, and intelligent Mexicans?
Shouldn't those with the knowledge and drive to improve life in Mexico stay and do just that?

Is Mexico really this bad of a lost cause?

>Imaginary line
Same defense used by people transporting minors across states, smuggling coke to America, etc.

If he's worth being here, great, work toward citizenship and in the meantime apply for a work visa. Being here illegally is completely idiotic.