Whic War Crime Makes Hitler Burn Hottest in Hell?

- The Holocaust of the Jews, and killing of the disabled, and the Porajmos of the Gypsies.

- Ghettos, concentration and extermination camps during World War II across Europe.

- Polish hostages mass execution 1940.

- Destruction of Adam Mickiewicz Monument in Cracow, Poland.

- Executions of Kiev Jews by German army mobile killing units.

- Polish farmers killed by German forces,

- Polish teachers from Bydgoszcz murders.

- German mistreatment of Soviet prisoners of war — at least 3.3 million Soviet POWs died in German custody, out of 5.7 million captured; this represents 57% POW casualty rate.

- Le Paradis massacre, May 1940, British soldiers of the Royal Norfolk Regiment.

- Wormhoudt massacre, May 1940, British and French soldiers captured by the SS and murdered.

- Lidice massacre after assassination of Reinhard Heydrich in 1942, Czech village destroyed, inhabitants murdered.

- Ardenne Abbey massacre, June 1944 Canadian soldiers captured by the SS and Murdered.

- Malmedy massacre, December 1944, United States POWs captured by Kampfgruppe Peiper were murdered.

- Wereth massacre. 17 December 1944, soldiers from 3./SS-PzAA1 LSSAH captured eleven African-American soldiers from 333rd Artillery Battalion in the hamlet of Wereth, Belgium. Prisoners were shot and had their fingers cut off, legs broken, and at least one was shot while trying to bandage a comrade's wounds.

- Gardelegen (war crime) of April 1945 when Nazi concentration camp prisoners were herded into a barn, which was the set alight, killing all inside.

- Oradour-sur-Glane

- Massacre of Kalavryta

- Unrestricted submarine warfare against merchant shipping.

- The intentional destruction of major medieval churches of Novgorod, of monasteries in the Moscow region and of the imperial palaces around St. Petersburg.

- The campaign of extermination of Slavic population in the occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population (e.g., Khatyn massacre in Belarus).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggot

The only crime Hitler committed was not finishing the job.

If I ever met any of you NAZI sympathizing worms in real life, I'd knock your fucking teeth down your faggot throat personally, and invite the nearest buff nigger to skull-fuck you bloody while your mommy watched, you fucking wastes.

> (OP)
>The only crime Hitler committed was not finishing the job.
Next time I face down a Slobodan Milosevic, or a Saddam Hussein, or a Bashar Al-Assad, I'll be sure to let him finish you, first, you fucking ignorant waste of space.

>Faggot
Only a faggot would hate his own life so bad that his thoughts revolve around sucking a dead Austrian war criminal's cock, you fucking queer.

Hitler did nothing wrong

I'm not the one who sucked up all that mainstream propaganda hook, line and sinker. Keep smoking that cock

>Hitler did nothing wrong
You're a deluded ignorant idiot who can;t even justify that statement in any way because you're so insecure that you need to latch on to anything that makes you feel worthy of membership, like white supremacy.

Did a nigger diddle you in the sandbox, little boy?

Edgy.
Since you want to talk about war crimes, why don't we talk about the ones the Allies commited?

>I'm not the one who sucked up all that mainstream propaganda hook, line and sinker. Keep smoking that cock
I bet the lube you use to jerk off to pictures of dead innocent Europeans is greasier than your mommy's cunt, you fucking monkey.

This is a shit thread so instead we're gonna use it to enjoy the sheer splendour and awe-inspiring pride this country once held.
Can you imagine getting to be a part of something like that?
Post your best Germany guys. Share and revel.

>he thinks we're not in Hell right now

>Edgy.
>Since you want to talk about war crimes, why don't we talk about the ones the Allies commited?
Talk. There were none.

What a time to be alive.

All of the above?

>This is a shit thread so instead we're gonna use it to enjoy the sheer splendour and awe-inspiring pride this country once held.
>Can you imagine getting to be a part of something like that?
>Post your best Germany guys. Share and revel.
I AM a part of the most fearsome warfighting force this planet has ever SEEN.

We use words like duty, honor, valor, as a way of life, you use them as a punchline you ineffectual little twat.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II

>triggered

(checked)

This.

>remember the six gorillion goy

>forget about the millions of people killed by "strategic bombing" of cities
>forget about the millions of people that the russians murdered
>forget about the indefinite detention of all japanese americans
>forget about the firebombing of wooden cities that killed more people than both nukes combined

>the allies did nothing wrong goy

Nuremberg = Dead Krauts. :) :) :)

Thanks for the reminder, little boy.

>What a time to be alive.
They're all dead because of men like me.

So you can go give a blond-haired blue-eyed German a rim job now, ignorant shitstain.

Your self-worth would be deplorable, if it even existed at all.

I think you need to take your meds.

Telling Jewish bankers to fuck off and create his own economy.

>men like you
I'd assume that, unlike you, they could actually come up with decent arguments instead of "lil boy". Fetish much?

>>remember the six gorillion goy
Six million innocents. And if your heair was dark, you;d be dead too, you stupid cumsplash.

>>forget about the millions of people killed by "strategic bombing" of cities
Germans invaded first, they started it, we finished it by frying them and all theri sympathizers, like you. Maybe you're next, eh?

>>forget about the millions of people that the russians murdered
The Russians were invaded all teh way to Stalingrad, and they murdered Krauts to take back their home. Then they fucking finished those fascist pigs off with a taste of theri own medicine.

>>forget about the indefinite detention of all japanese americans
They were not killed ans set free. Not burned in ovens, vaginal air burst.

>>forget about the firebombing of wooden cities that killed more people than both nukes combined
Fuck with the bull, get the horns.

>>the allies did nothing wrong goy
Nope. The world is a better place without NAZI fascism, Hitler burned painfully in a fire, and all his little SS waffenfaggots got raped in Nurnburg prisons until they ate poison and killed their selves like the pussy cowards they were.

Let it fill your hearts, anons

>I'd assume that, unlike you, they could actually come up with decent arguments instead of "lil boy". Fetish much?
The Japs were offered a chance to surrender. They turned it down. They failed. They died.

End of.

>we fried them and all their sympathizers
So what you're saying is that we should fry every terrorist and everybody who wouldnt report a terrorist? Let's go fry syria shall we?

Losing.

>Warcrimes aren't war crimes if you're the winner
Do you not know that Hitler wanted to ally with Great Britain, even after THEY declared war on him? You're either baiting or really fucking stupid. Since you never addressed the list of Allied war crimes I provided you, it's probably the second.

Losing to the kikes

>And if your heair was dark, you;d be dead too, you stupid cumsplash.

The fact you even believe this bullshit is hilarious. You notice anything about this picture of Hitler? Maybe the color of his hair? Shocking am I right?

>Germans invaded first

The Germans "invaded" Poland, which was German land less than 50 years before the beginning of WW2. They did not invade France or England, whom declared war on Germany. You are an uneducated dipshit.

>The Russians were invaded all teh way to Stalingrad, and they murdered Krauts to take back their home

They also told their men that if they retreated they'd be shot in the back. It wasn't a lie.

>fascist pigs

Glad to see you have no fucking clue what the definition of fascism is.

>They were not killed ans set free. Not burned in ovens, vaginal air burst.

I always love it when you faggots come through here. I'm sure you believe that 1.1 million Jews were killed in Auschwitz despite the fact that the staff of that camp would have had to truck in, kill, and cremate over 660 jews EVERY SINGLE DAY for FIVE YEARS.

>Fuck with the bull, get the horns.

Remember that when you're being lynched.

>The world is a better place without NAZI fascism, Hitler burned painfully in a fire

You have absolutely no idea how Hitler died, do you?

>So what you're saying is that we should fry every terrorist and everybody who wouldnt report a terrorist? Let's go fry syria shall we?
We're frying Syrian ISIS now, explosive diarrhoea.

This is now a historical photo thread.

>The fact you even believe this bullshit is hilarious. You notice anything about this picture of Hitler? Maybe the color of his hair? Shocking am I right?
Hitler wasn't German, he was Austrian and has Jewish blood. He was a self-loathing shitlord like yourself, and all who follow him.

I bet you envy long nigger dicks too.

>Hitler wasn't German, he was Austrian

Thank you for demonstrating your complete lack of education in history.

Worst crime was being too benevolent to those filthy rats.
Should have really killed all those demon spawns.

All your pictures show that you are a sad little faggot who ain't shit, ain't never gonna be shit, and you have to cling to a lost era of stupidity to feel special because you will never amount to anything and you hate yourself so badly you need to belongz to somethingz that makez uuu feel powerfulzzz...

fucking pathetic.

His worst crime?

Damning white people and the idea of nationalism as a taboo subject, dooming Germany and Europe as a whole.

He shouldn't of started the war and if it really was inevitable, he should've fought it defensively so he wouldn't look like the aggressor.

Face it, he's the worst fucking thing to happen to you whites in recent times, he had a good thing going on at first but he threw ut all away being fucking autistic during the war

why did Hitler's Germany have to be so comfy.

Ok Mr. Muhreen, whatever you say.

The holocaust, RIP in peace 6 billion Jews.

F

>Worst crime was being too benevolent to those filthy rats.
>Should have really killed all those demon spawns
Likewise NAZI sympathizer.

Say that shit where I can hear you sometime,

You believe so much in this? You're not a sword-swallowing pussy faggot? G out in public and talk this shit, keyboard warrior. You'll get fed your teeth.

Hitler being a practicing and believing Christian is in heaven user.
All the supposed Jews who died in the Holocaust however are burning in an eternal lake of fire.

>hurr durr Hitler is responsible for all war crimes committed by his Armed forces
Not talking about the Lolocaust but war crimes happen in war. Allies killed POWs and civilians as well, not justifying it just saying it happened on both sides. Also half of what you listed is USSR propaganda and I'm sure you'd list the Katyn Massacre if it wasn't the Germans who discovered it.

That's cool man.

I know right? Beautiful.

>Adolf Hitler was born on 20 April 1889 in Braunau am Inn, a town in Austria-Hungary (in present-day Austria)

Modern US military got all of their tactics / doctrines and technology from the Germans.

Time and place, faggot. I'll fuck your shit up, you demon worshipper rat cocksucker.

Yes, because every SINGLE one of those events happened.

Oh and yes, every SINGLE one of them was ordered by Hitler himself.

>They're all dead because of men like me.

Stupid fucking cowboys unwittingly doing the Jews work for him?

>There were none.
lmao

"The victor writes the history"

And you ate it all up, apparently

That's cool man.

It's sad, but bolsheviks and bolshevik sympathizers like you have to die in order to preserve the peace.