Wtf I hate Snoop Dogg now

Wtf I hate Snoop Dogg now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyaXc7tNX7k
youtube.com/watch?v=uo3rZjJB1hY
archive.is/70k2R
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure, because a drug addict with a criminal record who made a living writing songs about killing cops has a valid political opinion.

Shlomo you won't believe what they saw.
I saw these pack of goys and they act real hard.

racist

Can't deny the shit you bring up but the dude is based in a lot of ways, hopefully when she dies he comes around

This is like howard stern preaching about morals and values

of course, you know how trump is hated by blacks and latins, he must here it all day

oh yeah fuck sterns politics

He says this after Hillary threatened boots on the ground over cyberwarfare.

Fucking Snoop Dogg is such a moron.

>Snoop Dogg the voice of reason
Can niggers just make up their mind? Do they want a badass to be president or does that scared them like little bitches?

Because when I want sound political advice, I turn to a violent junkie felon.

Snoop turned into a giant pussy. What a fag he is now. Wayne and Ice-T are the only real niggaz I know of that are based nowadays.

Disappointed, I thought Snoop was woke. The Democrat Plantation sure is hard to get off of.

>woke

What is this nigger speak?

He will change his mind when he isn't stoned

we be woke af here niggu #realtalk #realshit #holla #stopracism #outherewilin

Funny. Just months ago, a fake quote of him endorsing Trump and shitting on Sanders was going around Sup Forums, and Sup Forums was like "Based Snoop! Trump's got the black vote!'

Not about killing cops
More like rapping about weed and bitches

He's right, you know.

>the my father is a millionaire face
this nigger needs to be broken

You liked him? Lol

Yeah, and it was stupid, over-the-top shit like "Trump be a pimp" and "Time to mothafuckin Make America Dank Again", as well. A lot of people actually ate it up, or at least seemed to do that.

>Cuz itz 187 on an undercover cop

The dude weighs 60 lbs soaking wet wearing boots.

WOW CTR THAT REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT YOUR INEVITABLE SUICIDE

>faggot nigger living in a house owned by George Soros

Should be swinging from the nearest tree.

Snoop is subtlety trying to give trump the real nigga vote. Just you wait

Pretty sure the big wig jews are twisting his arm on this one. Celebrities are usually used to control the masses. Given his background, nothing he says really fucking matters. But (((they're))) trying.

was this taken at the center of the earth, sweaty fucks.

Snoop (((dogg)))

RIP Eazy

Studio gangsters sucking dems cock, meanwhile the real Gs voting republican.
youtube.com/watch?v=LyaXc7tNX7k

Wtf no memes i seriously hate him now.

Not an argument.

Well that ends that then.

*Dey act reel haawd

He's right though. Even if you like Trump's "policies" the guy obviously lacks the temperament to be President.

I don't understand how so many people can be oblivious to this

Dont forget cube

>inb4 snoop dog drops dead on stage during his next concert because the wrath of kek strikes him down.

the dems could have ran anyone but hillary and the pubs could have ran anyone but trump

At this point in time I am very staunchly not-hillary, even though I like her policies, I don't really think she'll implement them.

youtube.com/watch?v=uo3rZjJB1hY

tippy top kek

>Literally parroting the giant pop-up that shows when you visit hillary's website
lmao

Between the senate, the house and the SC, nobody's implementing anything.

At least Hillary can make it through 8 years in the oval office without shitting on the rug...

Snoop is borderline mentally handicapped

NOT AN ARGUMENT

yeah but can she make it eight years without collapsing in front of other world leaders?

yeah its pretty fucking shitty that the dems and repubs are holding the entire nation hostage, forcing us to vote predominantly one party, otherwise the opposite party will just block fucking everything.

They give Obama shit for executive orders when that's the only thing he could fucking do to get anything whatsoever done.

HILLARY PRESIDENT!!

He's not wrong. Trump doesn't have a single clue on how to run a business, let alone an entire country.

or, he could be a better politician.

People give Obama shit for executive orders because he's signed more than any other president in history, and this has rightly been called out as him using his pen to bypass congress.

Protip: This is a Republic. If He couldn't get the republic to work the way he wanted it to the answer isn't to just ignore the Republic.

user is no longer best friends with Snoop Dogg!
user is now best friends with Lil' Wayne!

Never thought I would dislike Snoop and respect Lil' Wayne.

>archive.is/70k2R

Fuck off kike

At least then she'd have an excuse for shitting on the carpet...

>or, he could be a better politician.
yeah, that's clearly the problem.

muh this is a republic bullshit

When congress wants to, they can gridlock the entire fucking nation. There is no way to explain that this is a good thing. You just can't. People are too fucking stupid to vote these pricks out that are destroying the US.

>yeah, that's clearly the problem.

Well, it is. That's part of the game of politics, is convincing other politicians to work with you. If you can't manage that then you're shit at your career.

Snoop Lion?
More like Snoop dying

we've devolved to the point where republicans will never work with dems on major issues and vice versa

its not about being a shitty politician, it's about having a shitty political environment

>running the country
Why does nobody understand how the office of the Presidency works?

>JAIROMAY HYUDSANOUN
mah nigga
>we wuz website editors n sheit

>People are too fucking stupid to vote these pricks out that are destroying the US.

Agreed, Americans should pay better attention to congressional elections.

However, the rules exist and Obama using his pen to ignore them isn't excused, no matter how shitty the situation.

If congress gridlocks the nation It's up to the voters to fix the problem, not up to the president to become dictator for a day.

It scares me that you honestly think a Republic is a bad thing. You sure your not secretly a facist? It seems like you'd rather have one dude wield all the power in hopes you get what you want.

Latins don't hate him.
Squat, slanty-eyed, nomadic jungle savages hate him.

>a criminal record

How does this invalidate anything?

Either he makes a good point or doesn't

He's just doing damage control because of the backlash over his can't-we-all-get-along press conference with the police after the Dallas shootings.
The BLM crowd have branded him a housenegro sellout, etc, and he has pretend he's a street nigger to get back in their good graces.

I am king nigger look at my jewelry!

I have turned my life around from being a massive negative influence into not doing that so much! Therefor i am wise.

All of these fucking celebs!

Not a clue? Oh so thats why he's a multi-billionaire.

It draws on the character witnesses character. Seems pretty important to me.

Logical fallacy

>gets rich off singing about being a criminal
>political opinions warrant an article
>(((brietbart)))

No you autist. I can be someone that smokes while at the same time I can also be someone that tells you not to smoke. Neither ideas are mutually exclusive; you just dont commonly see those concepts juxtaposed in that manner.

Thank you for kikerrecting the record.

You might want to look into stories about Hillary Clinton screaming at people for making eye contact with her and throwing vases at people's heads.

>invoking the curse
Welp, I guess it's ol boy's time to go then.
Also
>cl*nton isn't a reckless motherfucker
top tavi

actually it is. Repeating bias propaganda is a cause to question your state of mind. It is also why people "quote" others and provide references.
Somebody didn't study history.
Do Americans even go into the discipline of studying History in schools?
We used to do detective work and study mocked irl crime scenes in history classes to practice.

tell me where the fuck you find an anorexic rapper

Whatever he says, blacks won't vote for anything but democrats.

They just want to defeat whitey. There ain't such a thing as race toleration in USA, that's only on surface, it's more like race raping and screw you over.

I am 99% certain that picture was taken somewhere in Scandinavia.

The faggotry surrounding this election will dissipate, and all the faggots will leave Sup Forums to be normal fags once more. They'reliterally just using Sup Forums because they think "Oh look at this new fangled politically incorrect thing. I must shit post everywhere."

Has he seen Hillary Clinton's record? You can't see 9/11 memorial video of her collapsing and think she will function as leader.

lookin like a puppy now ya dapper

Snoop smokes. Democrats are much more in favor of loosening laws on marijuana than Republicans. Hence, obviously Snoop supports Hillary.

Except Hillary doesn't support weed,and weed smokers are very informed about who supports weed and who doesn't. He's probably gonna push for Gary Johnson. You know, the candidate that actually smoked,

Hillary has said she would reschedule marijuana, which her husband claimed to have tried, but not inhaled. :-D Either way, the writing is on the wall for the drug being illegal, it's just a matter of whether people want it sooner or later.

>muh celebrity political opinion

/thread

I still never understood how snoop got so popular. Is it coz he is le weed man? I mean he made one good album (thanks to dre ) and thats it. It's a shame ice cube, dre etc aren't more of celebrities.

id: frank ham