MGTOW

I was never MGTOW before, but seeing all the absolute hate it gets on this board, I figure I might as well call myself one now. I've been in relationships with women before, it wasn't as amazing as women and effeminate males make it out to be.

So, you are free to use this thread to get out your frustrations against MGTOW, and desperately try in vain to use online social shaming tactics to try to change my mind. But just remember, MGTOW or not, I've become accustomed and hardened to everything you people say. So it won't have any effect. I'm just letting you people vent your frustrations. You all must be SO SO MAD that so many men aren't worshiping women anymore. Right, Sup Forums?

The only ones frustrated by MGTOW are the tradcuck NEET faggots who haven't dealt with the real world yet.

Here is my gift to mankind.

Use it wisely whenever you see a thread like this one.

MGTOW is an absolutist position that ignores the complex realities of the appetites and human nature. Most men on the bell curve want a woman. Some at one end of the curve worship women and suffer for it; MGTOW-believers on the other end of the bell curve reject the happiness they could have because they fear women. Having a happy relationship involves the hard work of defining your boundaries and setting standards of behavior for yourself and your woman: most men can handle that, which is why the middle of the bell curve is a decent place to be.

tldr;: relationships take work

This.

Mgtow is the male version of feminism

honestly, I started out MGTOW, then wanted to start a family, and am now leaning back into MGTOW. the more i interact with women the mroe hopeless I feel of having a decent family

MGTOW is also a desperate and angry attempt to reframe your failure to engage in an adult relationship as a choice.

Nobody who is genuinely happy being single would ever go to this much effort to convince you of how great their life is.

>most men can handle that

Then why do so many people these days sperg out about men not dating women? Why do people think women are oppressed in western society if men don't approach women, or date women? Why are so many people trying to get men to opt back in?

MGTOW is not even an issue in real life. Men are allowed to do what they want, but I am convinced that all the anti-MGTOW backlash is just faggy effeminate wannabe "alpha males" and bitter sluts who can't find a "real man" to clean up their mistakes because they are just nasty people to be around and they don't deserve male validation anyways.

this

This. When I first saw MGTOW, I was like "Cool, this is how I am. I need a woman like a fish needs a bicycle."

Then I saw the autism, and I can't ascribe to it anymore.

Pro tip: Do what works for you and shut the fuck up about it. Not everything has to be a movement.

>Then why do so many people these days sperg out about men not dating women?

Nobody does this. You are making things up or cherry picking singular incidents.

Yes they do. I've seen it many, many times. I wish I hadn't, but that's life. The hysteria is real. Just look at the replies an average MGTOW thread gets, or people making threads about "men these days". It's textbook stuff, really.

>I am convinced that all the anti-MGTOW backlash is just faggy effeminate wannabe "alpha males" and bitter sluts who can't find a "real man" to clean up their mistakes

Sorry to double reply, but this is such a hilariously awful example of desperately trying to reframe your failure.

Oh, my fine, Canadian brother, how I enjoy your maple-flavored questions.

> Then why do so many people these days sperg out about men not dating women?

This only happens on Sup Forums. In the real world, men generally do date women. Is the birthrate declining? Yes. Are people no longer dating (which for many people means having sex)? No.

> Why do people think women are oppressed in western society if men don't approach women, or date women?

Nobody (outside a small minority of SJWs) thinks women in western society are oppressed. Even the hardline tradcucks don't think that women are oppressed in the West: often they claim the opposite, that all women are sluts. Westerners usually see women elsewhere, especially wearing headcoverings associated with Islam, as oppressed. In fact, I'd suggest that it would be more logical to assume that the man, not the woman, is oppressed if he fails to approach a woman he finds attractive -- but I suspect that "oppressed" is not the word so much as "chickenshit."

> Why are so many people trying to get men to opt back in?

It's true that there is a push on in Sup Forums to get men to procreate. That's not the same as dating, or netflixing-and-chilling, or whatever passes for a relationship these days. There's also a push to get fellow Sup Forums denizens to get out of Mom's basement and see the world a bit, preferably from between the thighs of a buxom semen-demon. That's a Sup Forums thing, though, because in the real world nobody cares about your personal business.

You're right about backlash: it's usually the result of envy. Speaking of which, my dark-haired Canadian colleague, in whose pants I've been trying to get for a year now, is about to return from her trip back home to Canuckistan. How I envy you Canadians and your easy access to such maple-sweet delights! Yet, I shall not give in to the bitterness, for I have hope that Trudeau will bless me with his largess and grant me my arctic conquest.

Post proof or admit that you're lying.

And proof isn't people reasonably mocking MGTOWs for being insufferable, bitter autists, by the way.

MGTOW is anti-redpill. One of the important redpills is the state of demographic shift, and this fucking movement is only going to exacerbate that problem. It's an omega-male response to a disagreeable environment that is more difficult than in normal times for generating a family. You, as a real redpilled man, should strive harder, and not simply give up to live your selfish nihilistic.

You are, at best, an omega blackpilled individual that should post on r9k.

clapping.gif

Wow, you nailed it better than I could. Props, Aussie-bro.

I am not lying. I don't want to link to the threads. I also go on a website and listen to other people talk about their problems, I attempt to help. A VERY common theme there is women complaining about "men these days". It's pathetic.

>reasonably mocking

All the criticisms against it are worn out and cliche. Besides, like I said, MGTOW is not this thread to anything like this idiot thinks. It's all blown out of proportion.

So you just admitted that Sup Forums spergs out about MGTOW. Alright.

>I've been in relationships with women before, it wasn't as amazing as women and effeminate males make it out to be.

Find a better woman. It really all hinges on that. Yes it's very, very, very, very hard, but they exist, and they're awesome.

I'm not frustrated at mgtow, I laugh at mgtow. You can't get pussy, female attention, and sperg out when something doesn't work out. Instead of blaming yourself, you blame women, like a little bitches you are.

Why would any woman want to be with video game, anime, etc. addicted whiny cunts that blame everyone else for their problems?

Mgtow is feminism for men.

whatever cuck

Isn't it kinda sad when your entire worth in life depends on a woman, though? If I was in your position, I'd be miserable.

eh. somewhere there's a guy that thinks she's a total bitch no matter what. it mostly depends on what you are willing to put up with in a relationship.

His point is that his life doesn't depend on women, yours does because you're so worthless and shallow, hence why you wear MGTOW as a badge of honor.

Yes, I freely admit that Sup Forums spergs. Sup Forums spergs about many things, some petty and some important. Sup Forums is where we come to sperg and to be corrected and to find some path to the truth. Sperging aloud is the first step. Sup Forums offers the hate and righteousness and banter we need to grow out of sperging. Sup Forums is not the answer but the journey.

Not all women are bad. But women in western society are such cunts that the few awesome ones that exist are 'based' as hell. I've met a few in my life.

And yes, I am aware that women have it so easy and men have it so hard in western society because men have allowed women to become better than them. But still, the whole approach to "man up" and take all this abuse so you can roleplay as a "real man" is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of in my life.

This is the supreme MGTOW right here

I don't, though? He's shaming people for not being with a woman and so are you, which suggests that you base your value on how much pussy you get. Eg your self worth depends on women.

I just think I'd be miserable if I had as low self worth as you did. Not that there is anything wrong with being a loser.

except the guy in the pic should be holding a big cock.
Cause mgtow is pretty gay

reread his post

>Why would any woman want to be with video game, anime, etc. addicted whiny cunts that blame everyone else for their problems?

I highly doubt you were the cream of the crop to begin with, got frustrated with it, and in your quest for validation, decided to swear off women despite not having them in the first place.

After doing that, you just do whatever you did before (jacking off, video games, wasting your life), but smirk thinking how women are now missing out from you.

MGTOW is just divorced men warning young and naive idealists to stop thinking with their dicks and stay away from suffering the same fate.

That's it. That's all MGTOW forums are about at their very core. People who think they're a bunch of bitter virgins don't know what they're criticizing and have probably never been in a long-term relationship.

Where did I say anything about your life depending on women? Does interacting with women automatically mean your life depends on them? Being with a women doesn't mean your life depends on her, what sort of dumb shit is that?

If anyone depends on women, it's mgtow, who define their entire ideology in relation to women.

Well yeah that tends to be the case. You can't get along with everyone. It's not like you should care though as long as YOU get along with her.

It's not like you absolutely have to put up with anything though, there really exist women that you'll find to be "perfect", that is, for you. I found two already, one became my wife, the other one a great friend.

MGTOW sounds to me like "I despise women without having even considered once that maybe this problem stems from myself, the places I hang out, and my criteria not actually fitting what I want".
Once you get that cleared out, know what you want, and where to get them, you suddenly stumble upon many great women.

I didn't say you have to be with a woman. Becoming mgtow and not being with a women are not synonymous.

You can stop projecting now, it's not charming. Also are a feminist or something? Why do you have problem with peoples hobbies? It's none of your business what they do in their free time, SJW cuck.

In your post. It's a self righteous proclamation that you're so much better than everyone else because you have a wife.

>You can stop projecting now, it's not charming. Also are a feminist or something? Why do you have problem with peoples hobbies? It's none of your business what they do in their free time, SJW cuck.

I'm not projecting. I like to improve myself and want to first become a version of myself I'm happy with, then get a girlfriend, but I'd never call myself a MGTOW.

>video games, anime, jerking off
>hobbies

what do you even do with your life? Is every day just a blur for you because they're all the same?

MGTOW stands for a man who does not intend to get married to a woman. So yes you did.

You can stop projecting now dude. I have no idea what your obsession with jerking off is, but it's fucking disgusting and you should stop talking about it.

dammit I hate all this shit
I can't wait for ai gfs desu

>You, as a real redpilled man, should strive harder

and mold modern day teenage girls (virgins as you call them) into becoming wife material?

That's what you're going to say next aren't you?

I'm not projecting. That's just the typical MGTOW. Someone who wants validation for being an undesirable.

I don't want a woman to be honest family. My hobbies are more important. I couldn't imagine someone sleeping in the same room as me every night. I need privacy.

No, I'm pretty sure that's yourself you are talking about. I can't relate.

People also don't realize - and this thread is proof of it - that "MGTOW" is decentralized, and can mean many different things to many different guys. It is not one single, solidified definition.

I also don't get why Sup Forums thinks it can tell guys what to do. Why shouldn't MGTOW be a movement? We live in the age of competing ideas and constant flow of information. If guys want to spread the idea of MGTOW, they have every right to do so. Free speech. Sup Forums complains about this stuff because it has no power to do anything about it.

No it doesn't. It stands for "men going their own way" and, if you have ever been on a mgtow site or listened to a mgtow (like sandman), you'll see these mgtow hate on women and blame them for all their problems.

Blaming woman for your problems as a man is the lowest of the low. Everyman knows woman are crazy/mental. That's what they are, accept it, and stop complaining that the sky is blue.

Lol, think whatever you want

>In your post. It's a self righteous proclamation that you're so much better than everyone else because you have a wife.

I don't have a wife, what on earth are you talking about? And all your posts read like they are written by a woman on her period. Grow a pair of balls lad.

Probably just bad marketing. Out of the many that responded, not one disagreed when I posted this:

Her long-term relationships will consist of going through the usual cycle: at first the millennial girl will emulate her new boyfriend and seem drugged by his charm, but it's likely he will be the one under her spell assuming he wants to settle down with the rare quality woman. He will be fooled thinking this first phase will last and continue to be subdued and made stupid by hormones secreted during the bonding process. She'll show her true colours within two to three years of the honeymoon phase and delude herself into thinking that her partner is the enemy and a resentful obstacle holding her back in life and she cannot spend her youth in bored of old toys when she can get the rush of a new mysterious fling that might like one interest of hers that existing bf doesn't. Some will sugar coat it and try to stay friends with a mellow exit and others will be more deceptive or up front and vicious with their intentions. But generally the outcome is the same because no man will win that battle while she is "empowered" by you go girl culture, beta orbiters encouraging her narcissism on Facebook, and Tinder. Millennial woman won't start thinking seriously about family until it's too late and reality refuses to validate her warped perceptions.

This is the basic schematic for most modern day long-term relationships. Guys get tired of that shit or become cynical while underaged white-knight virgin shamers (assuming they are male) think they have relationships and the world completely figured out.

>muh video games are more important than anything!

Sleeping with a woman in your bed is one the best things in life. You're missing out on a primal male experience. You may as well castrate yourself.

What do you think "going your own way" means you mentally deficient toad? It means not associating your life with someone else. No marriage.

Stop being such a feminist cunt.

You can't mold people who you didn't raise, you have to try harder to find the right kind of girl. Your despair over the shit nihilistic hedonist culture is going to cuck you out of genetic success.

MGTOWs don't exist. When you're an effeminate male that would attract no woman, you simply don't exist. You exist outside of society to distract yourself until you die.

Women keep men in check by being attracted to masculine men while men are SUPPOSED to keep women in check by being masculine, but MGTOWs don't understand this.

My hobbies are reading and woodworking I don't play video games. Having an entire house to myself is amazing I don't want some nagging henpecking cunt in my house.

Being with a woman doesn't necessarily mean you have to get married.

You're the feminist here. Both mgtow and feminism are collectivist sex segregated ideologies. Get some self awareness, retard.

>feminist
I don't think they care much about marriage and families?

Glad to hear you're "stepping up to the plate" for the cunts. :^)

>would ever go to this much effort to convince you of how great their life is
Males, and especially single males, are statistically the most "at risk" population by every measure, and yet when we advocate for ourselves collectively, we're always shut down.

Males are exposed to a plethora of very real dangers by involving themselves with women. These aren't "exaggerated." They're not "sour grapes." Men are dying and being destroyed every day by manipulative weasel cunts and the courts that enable them.

So, in the one situation where there can actually be "Uncle Toms", you are an Uncle Tom. You are not standing up for your fellow men, and instead are crushing us further under the boot of the cunts.

Why do you blame me for trying to liberate my brothers and protect them from genuine danger?

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

>tldr;: relationships take work

Something only a women would say. GTFO. Relationships dont take work and if you believe they do tis because you're a stuck up cow. Gp ahead wait for your alpha prince, Ill be right here with my fast car and big TV acting like I give a shit.

>he thinks MGTOWs are virgins
The most hardened MGTOWs are the ones with the most experience with cunts.

Too bad. Feminsim is evil cancer and needs to be stopped. MGTOW is a reactionary movement to a legitimate threat.

I don't like /r9k/. I dislike greatly the negativity the board culture there has. It disgusts me.

/r9k/ is not MGTOW, /r9k/ is "tfw no gf".

if you live with a gf and never marry her... that's worse than mgtow imo.

And some MGTOW who have the desire and time for it sleep with random women all the time. The only defining characteristic is no marriage.
MGTOW does not mean segregation from women you clueless dick-thinker.

They do. Maybe you're not up to their standards, but they care about marriage as long as you're "mr. perfect". They'll divorce your ass sooner or later, but that's beside the point.

No it isn't. Are you just upset because I touched a nerve? Modern "alpha males" are effeminate fags that worship women, and sluts are just bitter that men are disgusted by them, and there are no "REAL MEN" around to clean up all their life mistakes. You have no rebuttal to this, all you have is outrage and deflection.

As much as Sup Forums doesn't like to hear this, if a woman can't get a man, it's HER FAULT, NOT "MEN THESE DAYS".

>tfw never really lusted for sex in life, so standards when it came to having casual sex have always been really high.
>have plenty of girl acquaintances because I'm not an antisocial retard, keep my power level in check especially during college years.
>treat women and my fellas fairly equally, whenever I meet a girl who takes the feminism shit to a meme tier level I oust them from my life.
>Use my social intuition whenever it feels like someone is just trying to use me for my possessions, body, or my skills rather than genuinely wanting to be friends with me.
>tfw in a perfectly loving multi-year relationship with a nice, beautiful white girl who i've revealed my power level to a comfortable degree and respects my beliefs.

Men Going Their Own Way are literally a bunch of very simple, sad individuals who think that the shallow women they meet in bars or parties are truly the only type of woman that exists. They lust for sex without any desire for intellectual capacity, and are rightfully manipulated for their small-mindedness. Only when they realize they've been had (far too late) do they commit a classic mistake and place the blame on others rather than admitting their own fault and growing from it.

Life is a lesson in of itself. MGTOW is a great way to ignore any criticism about your insecurities and become a laughing stock amongst any intellectual elites.

>attempt to reframe your failure to engage in an adult relationship as a choice.

No its not. Many MGTOW have had relationships with women and continue to do so. You cunts dont get it. Its about not becoming a pussy whipped cuck to women. Men dont have to work for anything, the sooner you realise that the healthier your life will become.

Ths whole 'Men need towork for me' bullshit is sick. Women age like shit after 25 and they expect that after 10 years of riding the cock carousel that men should still gravittate yowards them and treat them like theyre a 10/10; take them on dates, but them things, wait for mediocre sex etc. Its liek paying full price for a used car. Fuck off, if a women isnt married by her mid 20s shes fucked and will either have to settle OR die alone. Men have the power, fucking grip yourself up and take it Men.

Yes, butthurt men, who's wives/girlfriends left them. Usually because of their own fault. And if not, sometimes shit doesn't work out. Accept it like a fucking man, instead of joining some collectivist all male pity party.

Here's the real red-pill truth on MGTOW & the hate it gets:
1. Men are defined by what they do. Our actions and work define us. Self-improvement is the ultimate goal. Also a camaraderie aspect, Men want to see other men do well; fosters a healthy competitive aspect to life.

2. Most MGTOW hate is misdirected or misplaced. A real MGTOW doesn't care what the fuck anyone thinks about what they're doing, and conversely, don't put any blame on anyone but themselves. Those that don't fit this category are NOT MGTOW, absolutely no debate. They're whatever the fuck they want to be called, but it's not MGTOW.

3. Since men historically served a masculine role in society & family due to necessitation, MGTOW is a new byproduct of today's hyperfeminized society. It's simply a logic-based life-strategy, based on reality, to allocate resources & time most efficiently to make the most out of their lives, usually foregoing women. In an era of divorce-rape & SJW feminazis, some men choose to opt-out and decide it's not worth the time and effort.

4. Here's the important part. By nature, men will get angry at other men who are not "improving" themselves. This is what those who do not fully understand MGTOW see when they see one. Men are PROBLEM-SOLVERS. So they then get angry when when they see those who do not "own up" and fix things. HOWEVER, MGTOW realize the problem is too big for a single man to fix, and as a result do not see it as a problem to be solved. NEITHER SIDE IS RIGHT OR WRONG. There's a disconnect in reality perception on both sides, simple as that.

tl;dr: Men push each other to improve themselves. Feminized society no longer longer promotes a family and strong father. Men see MGTOW as not improving and "being men." MGTOW accept reality for what it is, and get mistaken for "giving up." Queue endless cycle of arguing with different views of reality on both sides.

I'm happily married, but I can perfectly relate to the MGTOW mindset. Its essentially a good thing that men are renegotiating our value with women.

Between faggots, trannies, VR, sexbots, pump-n-dump types and of course asexuals/sexual hermits, the number of men seeking relationships with women are drastically decreased and thus the value of men increases.

>t. toastie roastie platinum mad about not having a monopoly on the pity party

This is why MGTOW is so excellent. It's such sublime vengeance on the parasite cunt, who demands everything and contributes nothing.

What will they do when men withdraw? Go to the nigs, probably, and get raped. Do I care? Not particularly. I want bad things to happen to the cunts.

The evil of men is naked and direct, but the evil of cunts is in the shadows and hidden with lies. That makes it infinitely more deplorable, and infinitely more dangerous.

The ravenous feminine cunt void of the universe will finally be starved and devour itself, having no innate masculine energy.

I don't get it desu. You're probably talking shit somewhat, but some of you got your life in order and really could get married and start a family. Lots of people would want this but can't. And you don't just because you're fucked in the head desu.

Not all women are horrible. Maybe you're very superficial or a terrible judge of character. Or maybe you're just kind of bad at relationships for some reason. Or overly worried or risk-averse. Or maybe you're the one who is horrible. Listening to some of you MGTOWs I really think one of the problem of people like you is that they can't love.

>usually their own fault

relationshipless virgin detected

women are infinitely picky about the most ridiculous things and fickle to an insatiable degree

you can have a steady high-paying job, give your wife sex, love, attention, a stable family, and everything she can dream of and she'll still find a way to reason that she doesn't love you anymore

stop bowing at the throne of pussy

>dude stop being a pussy virgin and go save the white race because women just want a big bad alpha
>man up bro teehee

>It's such sublime vengeance

Only in the mind of mgtow. Men and women couldn't give a fuck about you, beyond laughing and pitying. Do you think any woman actually cares that some butthurt pussies decided to "go their own way"? If you had anything of value to offer, you wouldn't be mgtow in the first place.

If you are really "going your own way" you wouldn't need or want to be part of a movement. I think most women prefer a man who is at least somewhat self possessed.

But what do I know, I'm married and happy. I guess I got duped into living longer and focusing on building a life with someone who loves me. God damn feminists tricked me into continuing an age old tradition that, if committed to, can be a raison detre.

MGTOW isn't a movement. It's a mindset.

I'm not what i would call mgtow but I'm pretty much permasingle

I'm not ugly or weird looking despite what anons will assume i am decently attractive and groom myself ... but I have next to no free time

Between classes and the gym and studying and taking naps because I'm fucking studying 4 hours straight many nights, I have like next to no energy or time to look for a relationship

Besides when you're in college its virtually impossible to find a Christian girl, one you'd actually want to take home to your parents

I don't want to date a thot and non thotties take an insane amount of time and resources to find, and I just am far too busy to deal with the hassle of looking for a gf

I agree that making an identity out of it is just annoying faggotry, as turning things into identities usually end up being.

People can't just make their own fucking decisions without being part of some "movement."

Feminism is about advocating for new laws and restrictions.

MGTOW is about walking away and doing nothing but bettering yourself. MGTOWs aren't advocating for law changes.

They are nothing alike. MRAs have more in common with Feminists actually.

A fucking leaf shitposting

Keep laughing, roast. The day we make you obsolete will be so beautiful.

You really don't know how furious you've made us.

And we invented everything.
We built this place.

Your reckoning is coming, you stupid hole, and you'll be wiped off this Earth.

Mares summum. Masculi in aeternum.

>There's also a push to get [...] between the thighs of a buxom semen-demon.

It's true. My buxom semen-demon wife is always pushing for me to get between her thighs.

the problem isn't solvable as long as you have courts and beta cucks on the feminist's side

why even bother anymore 2bh

Yeah its all my fault, its always my fault. Fuck off you moose fucking idiot feminist. Fucking jewery.

>Accept it like a fucking man

>Yessss thats right, accept it. Its your fault, you're the bad one. Women are allowed to be picky and use you. Yess good goy.

Fuck off muslim lover.

Alright, I have a legitimate comment, directed to these two gentlemen, since they seem to have some sense.

Now I don't agree with what the Leaf is saying, and I'm not one for the MGTOW thing. But I do wonder if a man can get to a point where his is "broken" (for lack of a better term) when it comes to relationships. What I mean by this, is someone who has never had good fortunes with the ladies, but has had some relationships in the past.

I was never "taught" how to deal with women in a dating-context. The only advice I ever got from my old man was when I was about 13: "If you get a girl pregnant, I'll disown you." I lost my virginity at 22, have been with 6 women since then (28 now), but they have all been short (under 3 months) relationships. My longest was about 2 years, but she just left one day with no inclination as to why. I'm pretty bitter towards women now, I just see them as expensive distractions, but I do understand that propagating my genes is sort of the whole point of biology. All of my friends and similarly aged family are either married, in a serious relationship, or similar.

So what's a guy to do? Just accept things and stay single? That sounds like a cop out to me. But do I really need to justify my existence with a female? That seems flawed. Just my cents on the matter.

>ravenous feminine cunt void of the universe

>stop bowing at the throne of pussy

>men have to work for their wife

See, this is where I genuinely question the intellect of people on this board. I would like to believe all of you are just trolling to some innate level, but considering the extent to which you all have posted consistently for MGTOW I have to think otherwise.

Have you guys ever tried meeting women who don't fit this stereotype? I sincerely think MGTOW supporters have this jaded outlook where women are only useful because of x, y, z and dehumanize them to the point that they're just another object in their life that they must dedicate resources to in order to get a payout.

Women aren't retarded. If you act like an expectant prick that believes women are merely subservient to men, then maybe you guys really do need to stick to MGTOW. It's great when someone tells me they're MGTOW so I can know for sure they aren't worth my time in a single sentence.

That post is full of impotent rage

Go buy a hooker or something

Getting this hateful towards women is extremely cringe-tier.

Women can't help being what they are the same way a man can't. You would do yourself good to gain a little ambivalence. Women are confused creatures whose bodies exist for one purpose. I adore them for the power they have over men.

If MGTOW is all about spiting feminists then you need to be hanging with different girls.

It's not solvable while society continues to look at Male and Female as equal, period.

YESSS, GOYIM
NEVER BREED

>Leaf
>Degenerate
Pick up a nice broad at a Trump rally, son

>Women aren't retarded

women are trash but faggot men dont need a support group like mgtow to vent their sxual frustrations

>SAGE

Well. You're just a point on that really.
>Yeah its all my fault, its always my fault.
Yeah, who the fuck else?
Good women are rare, and relationships are never always easy I'm sure, but if you're in a situation where they might want you, it's really a shame if you're not even trying.
There's hatred in you though. It shouldn't be there. Not against a whole gender like that.

You think men dehumanize women because they want to fuck them when they look nice?

Women dehumanize men by objectifying their entire life. A man couldn't give two shits about a woman's profession if she takes care of her body. The reverse is completely untrue.

So, fuck off whiny projecting roast. You're hardwired to be a narcissist, and that's why you're intolerable.

It's in your DNA to eat males alive. That's your purpose.