First human on a celestial object other than earth: cis hetero white man

First human on a celestial object other than earth: cis hetero white man

First human on Mars: ???

First human on ??? : ???

Present your theory, Sup Forums

>He thinks we landed on the moon

Check out this retard. I bet he thinks the Earth is round too.

Keep being a good goy.

inb4 spergs claim the moon landing was faked

Given the current social flowing in this country, it would be the Black woman who would be landing on the Mars (((forcefully))).

You're too late to inb4, user. You were always too late

It will be a white male landing on mars first other races are to cowardly and dumb to take on such a task.

Also, did you just assume Neil Armstrongs gender????

lol

genetically engineered cyborg, suited to zero g and high rad environments

>Given the current social flowing in this country
Diverse NASA will be far less capable than it was in the past. If nothing changes ithe US I'd bet on these guys.

Nah. Lack of intelegence.

In the worst case a chinese will land on mars first.

Thats the worst case scenario.

The first human on mars will be chinese, the taikonaughts who will find it

Then, we will terraform venus, and the first one on it will be an exo

And then the darkness will come and we will have to fight space nigger vandals who are scrapping our building in russia

Honestly it will probably be a White chick on Mars, I just have a feeling

Lunar Central Bank when?

If it happens i again it will either be a White/Asian man, not sure if gay/straight. All the others are too stupid to achieve such a thing.

I feel like at this point the general public is growing way too stupid to fund space programs with "muh taxes" and the only way our species will ever see interstellar space is if the Chinese keep doing what they're doing or we somehow hitch a ride with Aliens.

why did the other thread get deleted I was just about to answer the questions posed to me :)

>2016
>people think nasa has been into space for real

Quit saying "cis" male, faggot.

ITS ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN, ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MANKIND.

chinks on mars
>thanks obama

my hamster broke through my scotch tape barrier the other day. that shits like tissue paper.

If mars landing will be conducted by Space X it will be a white man, if NASA you get a black-abbo hybrid lesbian tranny with downs syndrome because diversity

NASA has become more and more sjw throughout the last few years. Wouldn't be surprised if they make it a black or Indian woman just for the sake of diversity