Has she gotten any dialogue yet?

Has she gotten any dialogue yet?

Yes, "ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Is this in fucking Steven Universe?

This had better not be in SU. I'd better not have actual Muslims in a world where hyper-advanced non-biological aliens have been walking the Earth since the dawn of human history. That would just be stupid.

Would make as much sense as having muslim in a world where humanity landed on the moon and created life artificially.

It's we mediocre bears. Calm THE FUCK down, faggalonie.

I hope they call out and shame her rapist religion and her christian counterparts

We Bare Bears, the nose is too human to be SU

No it fucking wouldn't, Muhammad is a historical figure who founded his religion in 570 AD. The Crystal Gems have been around for 6000 years, right? So logically when Muhammad was raising his armies and rolling all over Arabia, Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl dropped in and told him to cut that shit out. So there was no Islamic conquest.

>So logically when Muhammad was raising his armies and rolling all over Arabia, Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl dropped in and told him to cut that shit out.

So did the gems stopped the nazi as well?

Yes. Of course they did. Why wouldn't they? The Gems have stopped every major human disaster in OUR history. Why wouldn't they? They're here to protect humanity, why wouldn't they protect us from ourselves?

If they've been here since the dawn of history, logically they've been guiding and altering that history.

According to sucrose the alternate reality that took place here none of the world wars ever happend. Its quite interesting really. What id like to see is its effects on people, and maybe if theirs a cult surronding the crystal gems ala superman in BVS

They don't seem powerful enough to stop an army though. They get seriously damaged by falling on rocks alone and have problems smashing big ones into pieces, no way they'd resist tanks.

Theyve alterd humanity so early in its past that major violent religions and groups like the nazis wouldnt come into exsistance to begin with

No wonder the show has a high concentration of faggotry,

It'd be impossible to have the same technology of our world without major wars happening, since those push technological advances by a lot.
Rebecca Sugar a SHIT

>It'd be impossible to have the same technology of our world without major wars happening, since those push technological advances by a lot.
>implying we didnt get that tech from crashed ufos
The universe is a big place, user

and people call me stupid for wanting the series to be a ban and delete on sight subject.
The point is moot seeing how its from a different show.

Women are to be seen, not heard.

You're justifying stupid lore, stop that.

You faggots shouldnt be allowed on this board if you want to kill discussion of any kind of a series that triggers your over sensative alt right feelings

>stupid lore
One word user, fiberoptics

Hey if the franchise was less faggoty and ugly I'd open it with open arms. But is isn't, it is faggoty and very ugly filled with stupid lore and even stupider fans.

At least you didn't fucking say Velcro.
Goddamn fucking Enterprise, implying velcro was an alien invention.

>I-I'M NOT TRIGGERED Y-YOU'RE TRIGGERED
Has this ever worked?

Shut the fuck up. You just hate how seeing two people of the same sex kiss makes your penis itch.

By that logic you hate seeing breasts.
Tell us about your relationship with your mom, user...

What the fuck does that have to do with my statement? I was saying how you hate gay sex, nothing about being against straight sex psesonally.

Considering how much lesbian fanart of canonically straight women I have masturbated to, I'm going to have to shoot that one down.

You didn't say it but everyone knows it.
Come on user, show on the puppet where they touched you...

Do religions even exist in SU?
I know holidays don't, for some reason.

Probably, but not monothiestic ones. Maybe a large subset is pagan?

It's a progressive wonderland, so obviously everyone is Muslim.

>no YOU'RE gay
isn't it past your bedtime?

But islam is the exact opposite of progressism

Your sarcasm is noted but I am still obligated to tell you to shut up regardless of what you are saying because you are a tripfag, trip fag.

>normalizing this shit
ugh

Tumblr would like you to believe that Steven is Jewish

You sure that isn't just youtube poop?

Stop fucking ughing like a goddamn faggot. You can voice your displeasure in a way that doesn't look like some brain dead bitch's facebook

can't yell Allahu akbar and explode in a childrens cartoon, so no.

She would speak, but her husband won't let her.

ugh(uu)

>nazis
>major human disaster

OY

Steven Sugar is jewish. Steven Universe likes hotdogs, has no concept of a sabbath, and if someone so much as came near him with a scalpel, Pearl would probably stab them.

lmao this one took me by surprise

That show is the definition of bland, inoffensive, and mediocre. In one word: boring.

It is a background character from We Bare Bears

you autistic faggot

of course not
her religion forbids her

Many technologies people think were invented in war actually came right before. They were just popularized in WWI or WWII.

Her religion forbids her hair from showing though, doesn't it?
I think she wears it not as a strict display of devotion, but as a trendy fashion statement that reflects her heritage but also reflects her independence as a strong female.

>mudslime
yes, it's 'ALLAHU AKBAR, ISLAM IS THE GREETIST RELIGN OF ALL TAIM, SEX IS BAD, NUDITY IS BAD, YOU GO TO HELL IF YOU FUCK!!!'

this is the reason why islam is shit
'sex is bad, don't show your hair or the sexual demons will haunt you!'

not really. it's all over the place

yeah something about Admiral Ackbar being her favorite star wars character

>see We Bare Bears thread on Sup Forums
>expect some talk about best bear, brotherly love, and background girls
>Steven Universe + Sup Forums thread

It was my fault for expecting good things in the first place.

This board has gone to serious shit. The only reason I stick around is for the occasional storytime that isn't fucking capeshit.

Why is there a Muslim in this cartoon?
Either way DROPPED

Are Muslim women even allowed to talk?

Autists put more effort into posting about what they don't watch than what they watch.

tumblr actually hate jewish people