Fake

For those of you who claim to be white supremacists here, you do know that REAL white supremacists would laugh in your face and totally kick the shit out of you, maybe even kill you, right? Just wanted to let you know.

What a sick cunt!
He likes GG Allin and Black Flag.
Sorry senpai, we'd get along just fine.

I don't see a single white person in that picture.

>Aryan Brotherhood
>White Supremacist
also
>Aryan Brotherhood
>White

Hell Angles Cuck Native American's Hard.

Enlighten me Op

I agree,pic related is Sup Forums pretty much.

You seem to be on the wrong site. The brony section of Deviant Art is that way >>>

nigger get off my board

white supremacists that tat themselves up like Mexican gangbangers.

They're not the traditional white supremacists. They're just what's left. They're really the white mafia.

To survive their low income, lawless environments.. they formed gangs around ethnic lines much like blacks and Mexicans.

There guys aren't ethnic oriented militias, terrorist groups, political parties or separatist groups like in Europe, Asian, the Middle East.

If white supremacy was real it would be closer to Kurdish nationalism or ISIS. There would be Navy seals arresting them, putting them in camps.

They're would be "White Nationalist held terrirtories" were no American law would operate.

I spent a good chunk of the 90's in the stormfag scene and I can say unequivocally that 90% of these types are degenerate shitheels that use the "movement' as an excuse to behave like niggers.

If they where for reals they would be like the Greek Nationalist Golden Dawn, actually getting into Politics

OP just watched an episode of OZ or something

>white supremacists would beat up white basement dwelling autistic memesters who agree with them

Keep dreaming, Shill McShillFace

PFFT not likely, I'm the strongest fighter in the universe

why do skinheads look like latino gangbangers?

>implying trailer park trash covered in shitty looking tattoos constitutes "supremacy"
get a dictionary first and foremore

also

CTR full damage control right now. but I guess that's the reaction when you're on a sinking ship

wow, you sure scared me straight m8, i will not make contact with such people.

I'm just talking about how the media portrays them. They alarm minorities to believe they're in actual danger of an insurgency perpetrated by these people.

White supremacists that the media obsesses about are simply white mafia.

Golden Dawn is an ethnic movement. American whites don't have that sort of "white ethnic" identity.

In Europe it's not a question about being white, it's about which aboriginal ethnic group you belong to. Basques are more proud to be Basque than white. They are not just white, they are Basque on top of that. "We've been here since forever. This is our land. We are white tribals."

A lot of these Native European ethnic groups are riled up, as they see globalization was a threat to their native and indigenous rights and ethnic ways.

Some Canadians do or did. French Canadians have an ethnic identity and separatist movement.

>white supremacists
>white