JESUS WAS A FUCKING PEDO

JESUS WAS A FUCKING PEDO

KEK
E
K

You're God damned right!

All clergymen are professional liars and pedos. We should line up all of them against the wall and shoot.

He envied children because they could look upon the world with innocence. Jesus was Redpilled but it burdened him unlike the children who where free from worry and care.

He wasn't a pedophile.

You people are either Jews or insane.

nothing wrong with pedophilia desu senpai

Why do you think Satanist offers and harms small children? Cause they represent the innocent and pure that all Christians should strive to be and non-believers can never be with out accepting Jesus as there Lord and God.

>Believes a woman can magically concieve
>Lol I am not insane you guys are

Why do the richest most powerful people in the world worship Lucifer then? On top of blood sacrifices, on top of Bohemian Grove ceremonies??

Any proofs for your claims about rich people or did you get tricked by AJ and his shills?

The most decorated Freemason of the 19th century, Albert Pike, has stated numerous times that Masons worship Lucifer.

You Believe in Science and Philosophy created by Greeks who worshiped a whole pantheon of gods and took the word of drunk virgin oracles as the law.

What do masons now have to do with rich and powerful people? Calm down ffs you are hitting all over the place.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Tell me. What does the Bible say we should do with people who'd make a child lose faith in Christ? Go ahead. Since there was only one Jesus Christ and God on earth, you gotta go and find somethings wrong with speaking to children. We all have our demons I guess

Jesus (((Christ)))

>doesn't know what "Judean" means in relation to the 150 year old word "jew"

They are JIDF. Calling Jesus a pedophile, making 20 christcuck threads a day, trying to promote dead pagan religions, doing anything they can to trash Christianity 24/7, just ignore their posts.

Fucking roach

Fucking jew pedo worshipper

>He worships am old world Jewish funded religion that was made the destroy the Roman empire

We've been over this mordechai