The Islamic State

Okay, I just want to make sure of something.

You're aware there is a group about an ocean distance away, who is doing shit like this....

*****WARNING*****

bestgore.com/beheading/multiple-men-beheading-cattle-hoist-hook-slaughterhouse-isis/

Jesus fucking Christ....

This is absolutely pure evil to such a high degree that words cannot even describe...

HOW DO WE WIPE THESE FUCKERS OUT???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4nEvMwEGPW4
youtu.be/rKvVtuK8XkI
youtu.be/dzy94uWyMfk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagestan_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is tame as shit compared to running someone over with a tank or burning someone to death
at least they're dead before they get hung up

but whatever, I already support purging the world of all islamic and muslim peoples

With a vote for Donald J. Trump.

> This is like watching

See that's the problem.

Most Americans comlare this shit to movies because that's what they 'know' as reality.

The pure evil in this video seems completely un-human that people think it cannot possibly be real.

This is an enemy and it must be erradicated without mercy.

Everyone in this board is always screaming about a fucking race war, yet they have no fucking clue what a real war is. They don't even know what a real enemy looks like.

This is your enemy. These are other human beings that want to see your throat cut, and they want to hang you up like fucking slaughtered livestock.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I'm aware Obama put them up to it... He took credit for the Arab spring, and these are the consequences... He gave the green light to popular uprisings, and ISIS heeded the call...
Now He can't face the monster he created..."radical Islam? what's that? there's no such thing..." and his partner in crime, Hillary Clinton, is now committed to doubling down on his crazy...

I completely agree with you and understand what you're saying.

They totally created this monster. But unfortunately, we have to put up with it. That's how society works, how it has worked, and how it will always work.

But this is a very powerful entity. These are religious fanatics who not only cause cancer but spread it with their ideology.

I want to know how the fuck we deal with an ideology that seeks us dead.

Especially from a aboard that preaches like it has all the answers.

>not posting the webm
fampai pls

youtu.be/4nEvMwEGPW4

youtu.be/rKvVtuK8XkI

youtu.be/dzy94uWyMfk

>This is absolutely pure evil to such a high degree that words cannot even describe...

It's not that bad. You have worse going on just south of your fucking land border.

>HOW DO WE WIPE THESE FUCKERS OUT???

Stop giving them money and guns, for a start.

Beheading is so 2005. Shit is so old. Lime wire era. When will these goatfuckers find a new "shocking" way to execute people?

Yes. Sup Forums has always been a bastion of tolerance for the Islamic peoples.

Rock Drop was pretty nifty.

You're not going to do anything until Israel lets you.

All the crazy shit they do is meant to bait the US/NATO to launch a ground campaign against them. They're an Islamic doomsday cult, with the end goal being to trigger the third world war. If Trump wins and follows through with "knocking the hell out of ISIS" with direct confrontation, he'll be giving them exactly what they want.

WE NUKED JAPAN FOR WAY WAY WAY LESS
IT'S ONLY FAIR TO NUKE ISIS THREE TIMES

The only way is chemical warfare (Which will never happen because of nato and leftist pussies). Once we use chemicals to stop these subhumans from reproducing because they will be infertile we can stop future terrorists from being born.

why do they drug the victims before killing them? in a way that seems sort of merciful. in a small way.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

I'm pretty sure Japanese treatment of American POWs was worse than what ISIS does.

nice try JIDF this is the real enemy

They can wage indefinite guerilla war and they know this. Going in there is a trap, and would bankrupt the United States.

>They can wage

Nothing.

It's less than 30,000 guys in the open.

They couldn't even hold gained ground in Iraq against the fucking joke of an Iraqi Army.

If the U.S. finally decides to cut a deal with Russia, they can rout them in a week.

The U.S. originally had ISIS down to 2 guys and a goat living in Northern Iraq.

It's sort of a moot point now - They can wipe them out, but unfortunately they've managed to stir up a hornets nest among Muslims in the west.

They don't (generally).

People just use the "they wuz drugged" concept as a way of processing violent imagery. Most of them have been abused to the point of resignation.

If you watch the one of the 5 Russian guys being killed you'll see 3 of them just kind go limp and take it. One fights back and gets it worse than the others. The young kid panics and screams and makes a run for it so he gets shot in the back and then mutilated.

That's if they don't fall back, change their appearance and blend into the civilian population when the invasion occurs. Then just take to ambushing convoys with IEDs. It's pretty obvious they wouldn't last a month as a standing army.

Buntschießen now!

is that true? can i see the video youre referring to? that's just messed up user do these people have no empathy?

>This is absolutely pure evil
Pussy

so is this just a clever way to start a jewish hate thread?

>do these people have no empathy?
this is the true face of islam, user

It is incredible how stupid people are about the whole Obama not saying radical Islam thing.
Has him not saying radical islam changed the fact that he has killed more muslims and more terrorist and terrorist leaders than any other president?
Could you please explain to me what difference it would make if Obama did say radical islam?
Obama did not sit there and say "ok all you mudslime countries go ahead and revolt now"
How stupid are you that you cant understand that he nor Hillary could do nothing to start or stop all of the uprising that has happened in those shit hole countries?
Obama didnt create radical Islam and he didnt create ISIS grow up and get your head out of your ass
All of these problems in the middle east can be blamed on one thing and one thing only and that is the religion of Islam itself
I really hope you are smart enough to understand this

they got better treatment than most meat animals do... so theres that...

Japan was nuked because Japan would never be stopped and Japan was an entire country not 30.000 people please stop being stupid

>because of leftist pussies
What is Geneva convention?

i've heard they do a bunch of mock executions with them and thats why they always look so calm before they are killed because they think it will probably just be another mock execution

Given the technology the USA military has, we could wipe out ISIS literally overnight.

But we choose not to because ISIS is actually Mossad, and the two groups (USA and Mossad) use ISIS for their proxy wars in the greater Levant.

Also, Isis is the name of the Egyptian goddess that represents the Statue of Liberty and is also the mother of Horus, who can tell me what is special about Horus in the USA's architecture??

Do people on Sup Forums ever get tired of blaming jews?

nips needed to be taken down a notch. look what they did to the chinks at nanjing, and our GI POWs. also 2 nukes and 100-120k killed is nothing compared to the amount of people who would've died if there was a full scale land invasion. that would've been more civilians dead because the japanese were instructed to fight to the last person, and their culture actually takes that shit seriously. at least they used to.

this

The examples given were all executed by Isis.

thing is tho most people will never watch it. shit i watch i with unfocused eyes and try to blur it on purpose i dont need to see it in HD 4K

but try to show most people and even suggest viewing thru some kind of filter they'll never do it and stay naive to the harsh reality that this is al life and it can happen to anyone

that'd work against the US's pussified army, but we could just like the Russians do all the dirty deeds that are necessary to rat the fuckers out.

let them take the heat. the bad cops to our good cops as we take the "world police" mantle together.

It's not even that evil. This kind of cruelty is how world has been for ever, only now bunch of sheltered kids from first world countries is shocked to witness it thanks to technological advancement.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

A treaty that only applies between two countries when they both signed it, it has no impact on a random rogue terroristic organization.

>It's not even that evil
just because the goatfuckers have been doing it longer than you've been alive doesn't make it "not that evil".
We just need to focus our tech on ending these savages' worthless lives instead of just watching them fuck with actual civilized people.

fuck man neck gore always makes my throat tingle uncomfortably

yeah, I have a pretty strong stomach for this kind of stuff, but something about seeing such a clean cut through someone's windpipe followed by the thrashing desperately for air through waves of blood always gets me just a bit.

> It's not real Islam
> It's everyone else's fault

No. ISIS represents Islam incarnate.

Islam is the root cause of the problem.

Then you'll love this one.

This is from Spicland.

Evil doesn't exist, retard. Only fucks that don't understand cognitive psychology and neuroscience still believe that.

Why should the United States respect an international treaty with a fucking Islamic Jihadists group?

Ooh. Scary. They cut up a bunch of malnourished prisoners and then hung them on a hook. With camera angles and jump cuts from The Saw movies!!!

You know what would be scary? Seeing ISIS behave competently in combat footage.

Torture and cruelty is not and never was exclusive to sandniggers. Causing extreme pain and fear to your enemies was popular even in western cultures - that was until they became full of oversensitive cucks taking their safe spaces and other social constructs for granted.

Is this the revenge for Abu Hajar?

>be on Sup Forums
>need some warning

newfag

Because (((people))) behind your government funds them?

> HOW DO WE WIPE THESE FUCKERS OUT???

WE DON'T!

LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER!

IT'S TOO LATE TO SEND THE RAPEFUGEES BACK SO LET ISIS BUTCHER EVERY SHITSKIN LEFT IN SHITSKINSTAN!

Muzzies killing negros.

Cool.

wow thats kinda mean.... :\

torture and evil is a human quality not from groups or believesystems.
Nonetheless Daesh needs to be wiped out.
For the sake of all humanity.

We can fight ISIS by letting in all muslims that come from their sphere of influence without any background check and protect them, while making sure our native citizens accept them

We also need to ensure our non-muslim citizens are taught since their youth that fighting is bad and carrying weapons is punished by law

Last but not least, make sure our citizens believe the muslims in our land are completely peaceful and absolutely unlike ISIS, although they follow the same holy book and rules

This, people have been shitty human beings since forever. It's only now that the 1st world has become so out of touch with this fact that people are shocked by this kind of shit

Barbarians have done horrific stuff like this since the dawn of time.

They are a banner flying enemy, which is far less dangerous that the one within our midst who professes to be on our side while opening the gates to the banner flying army.

Not sure if sarcastic or stupid.

>Limewire

That was an atrocious fucking software to use.

>*****WARNING*****

This isn't tumblr, you fucking faggot.

It's gonna be good when a country that doesn't care about PC rolls in and massacres them.

What civilian population? They're based in fucking Raqqa. They aren't locals. They can't blend in. They're predominantly foreign nationals who are loathed by the local populace.

What makes them such a hilarious thorn in the side of the West is that they are operating like a traditional standing Army. It's what makes their muzzie followers get rock hard.

Now...What they may do is simply admit defeat, break up and resign themselves to being folded into local Syrian Sunni militia. However, if the Russians and the U.S. cut a deal, the local militias won't want the ISIS guys around. The Turks will have them eradicated.

You can google for the video. Lots of versions around. Here's the wiki entry on it;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagestan_massacre

>The six gave up their arms and surrendered under the belief that they would be treated as prisoners of war. It was not long before the Russians realized that they had been deceived. In the name of resolving a "blood feud" - revenge for the recent loss of four friends and relatives in the war - the Chechen commander Umar Edilsultanov then staged a public execution in a nearby field.[5] The prisoners were ordered to lie face down on a track outside the village, and Edilsultanov selected five men from his unit to slit each of their throats; the sixth (Alexey Polagaev) was killed by Edilsultanov himself. One of the Russian soldiers, identified as Aleksey Lipatov, fled the site, only to be killed by shots from an assault rifle.

Apparently that keeps the prisoners in a state of shock and compliance. It also amuses the guards.

The Islamic State is eventually going to be forced to have a 'presence' and not 'control' soon anyways. They will be forced to be guerillas completely again. Remember the wars of the 2000s and the early 2010s? They will resort to guerilla tactics and try to ramp up the propaganda and also do attacks in the west. That is the only sustainable model they have, trying to control large swathes of land is not feasible.

I know
Lets sell them guns and have them as a middle man so we can take all the oil ourselves
Thatll show them

If you defeat ISIS "at Dabiq", that discredits their entire ideology.

i wonder where isis buys all of those orange jumpsuits that look like american prison uniforms.....

Don't have to go there. Just carpet bomb or nuke.

The trick is to destroy the convoys fleeing cities instead of watching thousands of ISIS fighters stream elsewhere.

you need to cross the borders to the north , the thread would have made sense then

Why is the production so fucking good on most of their videos?

Where are they going to be guerillas?

They won't be able to operate in Syria. They were already trounced in Iraq.

Half of them are foreign fighters who will end up going back ho-

oh, never mind.

That's how you know it's all a scam.

ISIS moved in massive open convoys out of Raqqa and other Syrian territory, across open ground, for days, when they returned to Iraq. They could have removed 90% of their capacity then and there. All that would be left is cutting off Raqqa and looking the other way as Assad and Russia shut down their propaganda center.

Film production software is dirty fucking cheap now.

I think I read somewhere they used to ship the footage off to somewhere in the Gulf States for editing and post production, but they simply do it all in Raqqa now.

There's nothing in their production quality that ten grand and a couple months of youtube tutorials couldn't get you.

Again, that's what makes this so frustrating.

Back in the day, they were filming on cell phones and uploading raw because who has fucking time in a war zone to get the tripod and bounce cards, let alone sit down for a few days editing and adding graphics?

Well, ISIS do now. Because they own a fucking city with internet access and modern conveniences and aren't under threat at all.

it is very scary for me, hundreds of "austrians" (chechens) went to syria and did exactly that. isis butchers are living in my neighbourhood getting wellfare and benefits from the money i earn, having 7 children and more. i am basically the slave of the butcher you see in this video.

>that first vid

Holy fuck that guy is based. Whonder how many muslims actually think like that.

>Memri

Subtitles are fake.

They make propaganda videos to (hopefully) get through to Western muzzies.

Thanks based AU brother.

I know it all. But we need more truth bobmbs every day for the war effort.

i still keep wondering if the Saudis and Jews will nuke us back home just because of our shitposting.

This entire thread is garbage. Don't act all shilly and shocked at the same time. This is Greater Israel with a bunch of lies and cattle herding. Like always. Piss off

>staged and directed by the CIA to justify US's invasion of another nation

god I wish that were me

>implying the tank thing was real
total setup senpai, you can clearly see it's a doll

Think of Afghanistan and what has happened there since 2014 or so. Something like that, but in Syria and Iraq. What I envision could also be the case with other militant groups in general and not just the Islamic State. But no, they won't just go away. These groups have proven that even without controlling territory, they can still have a presence and get stuff done that way. I've followed these types of wars for years, they are interesting.

I have been cataloging ISIS activities since day 1. I have thousands of videos, pics, info, I made most of the beheading and torture webms floating on Sup Forums... I had to rebuild it after my gf deleted my ISIS drive (not folder :^), because it was "racist" lel.

After all of this, I have to say this is the most disturbing sit I have seen so far. Beheadings don't disturb me anymore, I can watch them all day, but this one managed to do it.

webm incoming, because no matter how disgusting it is I have my duty toward Sup Forums to spread the truth

According to the German government we just let hundred of thousands of these people without any kind of identification into Europe because they are all peace loving highly educated workers who would never do anything bad.

If you dont agree you are a racist.

>gf deleted my ISIS drive
So I'm guessing you deleted her after?

Of course. Happily single and shitposting all day :)

How new are you? This is like two years old, kid...

WARNING GRAPHIC SHIT

inb4 SJW faggotry, we had a poll when ISIS started and 4/5 of the board was for posting these webms

>They don't even know what a real enemy looks like.

Wrong, I have seen non-whites before.

>that deer antler grip on the knife

As much as they suck but that's a good taste.