RAPPER LIL WAYNE SAYS RACISM DOESN'T EXIST IN RESPONSE TO COLIN KAPERNIK

WTF IS HAPPENING Sup Forums? The niggerest of nigger rappers says racism doesn't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=-PBf_H3z63A

>Reacting to the decision of NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick to protest the national anthem, rapper Lil Wayne said racism "does not exist."

>"I respect the man and his decision, and that's all I can do. I have no opinion on it, because thing's outside me. ... Somebody had to explain it to me like, 'He's kneeling because of that whole Black Lives Matter thing,’” Wayne said.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/295907-lil-wayne-ive-never-dealt-with-racism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=mkUUhcIbIKM
youtube.com/watch?v=fuaoWWnQ7_A
areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/
areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>weezy quits rap
>weezy is revealing his power level

Jesus Christ. His face is hideous. I bet he smells like shit

>that ending story

Literally blew the black reporter the fuck out.

he had to have emergency dental work done before he went to prison because he had just covered his teeth with platinum and neglected them for years.

He looks like a gd mook, but he appears to be rather intelligent and honest.

>his life saved by a white cop
>only cares about his children
>has never experienced racism

He truly is more redpilled than he looks.

This is due to his lack of brainpower. Racism exists and is positive. Races do exist.

Lil Wayne for Trump?

lil wayne doesn't even know who donald trump is.

>races exist

HAHA HA how is racism real nigga, i mean JUST don't commit crimes.

Kek, he probably doesn't pay attention to politics

Give it another day. They'll make him backpedal.

True black man caring about children already makes him redpilled in context

they replaced gucci with a clone they cant get lil wayne

Hahaha how is racism real?
Like just don't kill white people lol,
Like, stop using food stamps rofl
Like take care of your kids

if black people dont wanna be shoot at cops, then don't resist arrest.

>durr races aren't real
>it's just socioeconomic factors goy
>nevermind the fact the poorest white neighborhood in the US has lower crime than the richest black neighborhood

By the way, this show is clusterfuck of SJWism. Listen to this idiot Shannon Sharpe talk about "muh oppression" and you wanna punch this buffoon repeatedly for his idiocy. A typical moron with an insufficient IQ constantly race-baiting on national TV, while Skip the cuck Bayless just nods in agreement.

Never thought I'd politically identify with lil Wayne, shit.

It's like he realizes how lucky he is to be a multi millionaire as a dumb ugly mono, and God bless him for that.

And dude, racism towards blacks in the normal day to day world is really really not a thing. Generally they're treated better in my experience

what the fuck is wrong with his voice

Lil Wayne is now the official rapper of Sup Forums? Kek the left will paint him as an uncle tom now.

Long history of drug use.

He's an Uncle Tom who can smell the pendulum swinging and wants to get on the winning side so he can keep his mountains of cash and be left alone.

He's a black guy covered head to toe in tats and from the ghetto. He's now a millionaire. He's got nothing to gain from going full BLM.

Kek hes going to become this generations OJ

>lil wayne
>uncle tom

kek

LEATHER SO SOFT

What exactly is "racism" anyway? Niggers make up a large percentage of crimes in the US, therefore it makes logical sense to be wary of blacks. Of course, it is also logical to believe that not all blacks are violent, so you just put up an extra layer of guard without closing yourself to them, in the case that they are actually decent people. I can definitely conclude that a belief is racist if it doesn't actually have any basis in fact, but what if it does?

Hopsin shitposter BTFO

>the winning side

Shannon is being less biased than Sup Forums makes him seem.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

hopsin is aids

You think lil Wayne and baby lurk Sup Forums?

neither has 90% of american niggers under 50

Progressivism certainly isn't the winning side. It's a flash in the pan contained in the West. You think countries like China are going to promote that shit when they become even more dominant on the world stage?

>all blacks who dont think racism exists dont have brains
You sure showed them :^)

>you're a deep thinker

fucking lmao they tried so hard to make him come out in support of blm, also that story at the end was fucking raw.

Guess I know who's going on my spotify playlist tomorrow.

wtf I love Lil Wayne now

Have this.
youtube.com/watch?v=mkUUhcIbIKM

>I predominantly listen to the next links style of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=fuaoWWnQ7_A

Yeah, ask East Germany how their romance with Marxism is going.

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIT

Do you have stats for this? I'm interested

That's because he's rich due to mostly white people buying his music and going to his concerts. If racism existed he'd be living in a box

He's a pothead sk8tr, bro

what happens if you train a cannibal who has spent 50 years in the jungle how to read and write?????????????????????????????????

>I will tell you after you flail an attempt at an answer.

It was to remove them, because if he took them in the joint the other prisoners would remove them for him.

No, like I 100% agree that the fucking nigs commit crime because its ingrained in their culture and shit, I just thought it was a reported statistic that the rich blacks are still more crime ridden than the white trash.

>rich niggerland areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/
>poor white land areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/

Hes a skater who hangs out with a ton of white people

Not even kidding he skateboards with white teenagers and shit all the time.

He probably hasnt faced racism. He got rich, has a ton of white fans, and was only shot and wronged by other nigs (whole birdman bullshit for example)

Hes a millionaire manlet who does whatever he wants. Doubt hes sitting at home ever butthurt because someone said something mean about coons or because some random cop shot somebody.

this is great. based wayne

>i've never personally experienced racism
>DAS RAYCISSSS

>celebrities and athletes riding the victim train
>wayne just sits at home getting high and playing video games

Kek

Well I used to hate this guy for his shitty music and thought he was just a dumb ignorant nigger.

I was wrong. I still hate his music, but I was wrong to think he was an ignorant nigger. Guy seems like a based red blooded American.

Race does exist on a biological level. What you make of that doesn't really matter, but the idea that race does not exist is false.

jewtube took the vid down, is lil wayne actually one of those based carson niggers?

doesn't even have to be their culture its just that individual has been killing people for 50 years and because of his skin colour he can do no wrong.

The worlds richest and most powerful black men are Warlords, Many with child soldiers, the "Best" of the bunch the Kenyan Obama is a war criminal.

And do not get me wrong either, The peace loving black that just wants to lead a good life and have a family and shares my values I will promote, support and lift up.

brrrrr belee dat plebwah

Believe it or not lil Wayne is really respected in the hip hop community, the man's pretty smart.

kek the wall just got ten feet shorter

This was the deepest philosophical discourse I have seen this whole week. I am now blessed.

Fucking hilarious how the hosts are tiptoeing around him waiting for the crack in his story. They're like hyenas circling their prey.

Use Hola! plugin and watch under the USA, it's blocked in your country for some reason.

That's a terrible way to try and prove race exists.
You literally do not draw that conclusion from that statement. Please actually use GENETIC evidence not that bullshit.

Well yeah, liberals are pack animals. Whenever they sense a moral weakness in someone they attack a person's character like they threatened their family.

wtf, isn't he the one Dave Chappelle did a sketch on where he speaks like a monkey sometimes, then articulates himself properly randomly. this is my first time hearing this guy speak outside of his music

That was lil' John

Lil Wayne is burnt as fuck. I wouldn't listen to a word he says.

every black person is America knows who Donald Trump is.

to be honest I didn't know there was a difference until today.

I thought it was like Puff Daddy and P. Diddy

He sounds like he has a frog in his throat

>Wolves (canis lupus), coyotes (canis latrans), and domestic dogs (canis familiaris) are closely-related species. All three can interbreed and produce viable, fertile offspring — wolfdogs, coywolves, and coydogs. Through DNA analysis, scientists have established that the wolf is the ancestor of the dog.

Biological race DOES exist until we want to talk about how it relates to humans. Then it suddenly becomes a "social construct". Oy vey, I wonder who could be behind this?

wait.. he kneeled, instead of standing up? While it might go against the "common" ceremony, but is still an offering of respect.
Why is everyone chimping out about it then?

We would fucking LOVE TO, but look what happens to respected scientists when they do that kind of research

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html

I'm legit upset that I remembered this now. Fuck you for reminding me.

? When will idiots learn culture, society and it's rules come from genetics? They don't come from nowhere or imagination land. Niggers have nigger culture because they're niggers. They're niggers because their genetics never had to adapt and evolve to a harsh, chaotic and changing environment. Because they never had to adapt and think to survive, they never invented the wheel or really anything modern or technological or mechanical or beyond simple. They built their culture around how they lived, like everyone fucking else. And how you live is determined by how your genetics have/are adapted to the environment. You think niggers in Alaska have a good time? You think whites in the Congo or Chad are having a good time?

He actually attended a gifted and talented school before losing his mind to the herbal jew.

>He also mentioned an incident in which a white police officer saved his life after he accidentally shot himself in his residence.

lel

>he had to have emergency dental work
That sounds like he scheduled it and shit, hardly an emergency, I doubt he woke his dentist up in the middle of the night just to remove some crowns.

>lil Wayne says he's never experienced racism
>immediately gets called a coon by BLM and POC

Kek

lol why is his bottom lip so wet and why are his eyes watering?

It's become so easy to talk about racism against blacks that the hosts can engage in it without fearing for their careers. This is the same stuff as having documentaries about German war crimes and everyone tries to upstage each other in following debates how bad they really were. Everybody knows this stuff already. This isn't controversial news, it's not hard to flagellate yourself and your nation for it and it certainly doesn't represent any new insight. But you get a lot of views when you mention racism and war and other heinous topics because people expect to hear something new. It's no wonder Jared Taylor gets thanked so often by black students after his talks. There are people out there that want to actually knew the truth and not liberal feel good propaganda.

Modern prejudice in the states is mostly socio-economic. Being black alone provides really no negatives. The important thing is to not be poor.

just how he looks in that frame.

He's just Sean Combs now you ignorant fuck.

Literally everyone on the planet who has tv or internet access knows who Donald Trump is. ESPECIALLY Black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhGgHjwZxU

He's in this video I think actually

Platinum is very expensive, almost as expensive as gold.

I heard exactly what you wanted me to here Gucci.

New mixtape when?

Not to mention different breeds of dogs that are dumber or naturally more aggressive.

It's almost like a lot of behavior is genetic rather than learned.

Did you even watch the video? His lip is wet for a good 30seconds and his eyes more.

Cant admit blacks are a subspecies. That doesn't fit the ((narrative)))

Sizurp

The sad part about that incident is the one officer that saved him could have just let him bleed out and that would have been a-ok. Cops don't believe they have a duty to render aid any more. It started out as "make sure the scene is secure before rendering aid", nowadays they'll just let a suspect drain while a dozen officers stand around.

Uncle Tom nigger. he should come browse Sup Forums before saying dumb shit.

Because he's being an attention whoring faggot and hijacking the entire opening ceremony so he could shill his ME ME ME ME ME ME

But that didn't happen so okay

>Cops don't believe they have a duty to render aid any more.
BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO GET SUED