TRUMP WEALTH THREAD!!!!

Get in here and post THE BEST pics of TRUMP'S COLLECTION!!!

The richest stuff from THE BEST AND MOST HARD WORKING FAMILY IN AMERICA!!!!

Your BOSS cares about YOU; here's YOUR CHANCE to CARE ABOUT HIM!!!

GO!

LITTLE ERIC SO ADORABLE!!!!

Ironic Commie shit posting inbound

Be happy my child.

I am happy

jesus thats fucking rich seriously. thats rich rich. sometimes i have a hard time comprehending such wealth. i feel like im wasting money when i buy food. cant imagine being that filthy rich. more please.

The art style is the perfect choice if you know art history

its nouveau riche crap

Snopes already confirmed that not only is Drumpf not a billionaire his net assets are in the NEGATIVE. His only wealth is in the money he's funneled to his kids over the years with undeserved jobs at his money hemorrhaging companies.

If you don't vote Hillary in 2016 you'll be voting for a 240lb (literally obese) man with no recorded health history (dangerous) who can't speak above a 4th grade level (confirmed by Politifact.) Don't make that mistake.

Rococo sets the standard image he wants. Image of wealth without much deeper meaning, its an image of success for Trumps benefit

I don't think his assets are politically relevant.

It's been pretty clear to any casual observer that he's not as wealthy as he portrays ever since he's ignored any request to realse his tax returns.

His wealth is hard to determine because its tied up in the real estate market which has highly subject pricing and held by one of the few remaining privately held companies in New York. He doesnt want to release his tax returns because he doesnt want to be attacked for the accounting he used to pay low taxes like Romney

Trump = Trickle Down Economics

say what you want but do own a rococo style palace in the top of new york

>fat shaming
>thinking the amount of $$$ makes a politician better

>will now try and call me hypocrite because you think Sup Forums is one person

Savings=Consumption=Production

I hope his family gets cancer. I hate rich people. If i was Trump id give 99.9% of my money to the poor.

No you wouldnt

Yes i would. How much money does trump have? 5 Billion$ ???

Who needs this much money its ridiculous. I would giveaway 4.5 billion and keep rest just enough to live a happy life

This.

this board is 18+

I wonder how well his kids are doing, Don Jr. is apparently into reloading and complains about .22 prices and availability, which is weird for a person set to inherit an empire.