Dark shit from kids cartoons/comics that are actually canon

Part 2

>There's an evil parallel Earth in Jimmy Neutron created as an eventual consequence of Jimmy fucking around with cloning

>In Teen Titans, Slade basically became a hellspawn after dying

>Starfire's people the Tamaranians are shown multiple times to be on the edge of war and dealing with racism from other aliens

>According to Ego Trip, Mandark, while eventually stopped by Dexter and Dee Dee WILL take over the world one day in the future and if the ending is any indication, it can't be avoided

>In TLoK Amon committed murder-suicide in order to avoid being captured

>Ba Nee from Jem and the Holograms is an orphan who's family is torn apart by the Vietnam war with mother dead and father missing with amnesia

>Scooby Doo in Zombie Island reveals that Luna and her assistant actively kill people in the name of a demonic cat god, who may or may not be Bast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mluYB9YfzSI
youtu.be/e1E1XebNKOY
youtu.be/ldlCD7GR2JI?t=54s
ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Mutant_To'kustars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In old Soviet cartoon about little cat and family, owner one day drowned the kittens because there was no food for them.

They had been of major importance before this, and show was cancelled soon after

Scooby Doo zombie island always seemed oddly dark for scooby doo stuff.

That, and Witches Ghost

I can see why they did that though, they needed to capture an older, more mature audience. And it worked, they were great movies.

The Stop Motion kids show Trap Door was very strange.
In the first episode a monster, after eating all of the thing upstrairs breakfast, was sent up instead of the breakfast and presumably eaten alive.
In the last episode, they do a fake out of the main characters death.

And then they all die for real seconds later.

Damn, that's some "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" type shit.

>In TLoK Amon committed murder-suicide in order to avoid being captured
nah its much darker than that. They've already made a clean get away at that point but his brother kills them both after realizing that they've become just like their father.

Here's that first episode I was talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=mluYB9YfzSI
Its all on youtube if you want to give it a look.
One of the episodes is a music video for the title theme, it cameos lots of monsters from the whole show despite being somewhere in the middle.

This looks like the type of unsettling shit that would give me nightmares as a kid.

I already had a fear of my basement, this probably would've made it worse.

Seems like a good show for make a creepy pasta for.

Timmy is canonically 62 years old, he froze everything on earth to repeat the same year over and over so he'd never have to grow up or change. The only reason this did not result in his fairies being taken away is because that would mean undoing all his wishes, which would cause Poof to stop existing and cause everyone on Earth to suddenly age 50 years, dooming the planet

Her mom died giving birth to her.

This show is responsible for my love of stop motion animation.
Surprisingly, not responsible for my fear of spiders.
Don't need to, just write out one of the episodes plots and you're done.
This one comes to mind.
youtu.be/e1E1XebNKOY

It was a fuckin great show
One of the episodes was an extended version of the theme song, which was also a massive callback to previous episodes' thing-of-the-day

youtu.be/ldlCD7GR2JI?t=54s

Dude if you only watch one episode, make sure it's "The Splund". The titular Splund is legit fucking creepy, even as an adult.

>>There's an evil parallel Earth in Jimmy Neutron created as an eventual consequence of Jimmy fucking around with cloning

That not the dark part user, the dark shit start when Jimmy decide to destrou this parallel earth to save his killing all the clones in the process

I'll probably watch the whole thing anyway, considering this is the kind of creepy shit I'm into (ironically)

>Adventure time
>Finns Father straight up abandons Finn and his mother, who is also most likely dead.
>Bubblegum is ridiculously paranoid, going so far as to actively sabotage allied kingdoms and surgically install tracking devices in the teeth of her subjects.
>One of her creations resorted to cannibalism to establish dominance.
>A magical dog fucked a magical horse-rainbow.

To compound on that

>The whole show takes place in the aftermath of a war that blew up half the fucking planet

>Goliad and Stormo are forever locked in a psychic stalemate

>Bubblegum ordered Flame Princess locked away since (presumably) birth because of her aforementioned paranoia

>The Lich was walking around in Billy's body for an undetermined amount of time, wearing it like a skin suit

>Jake's real birth and powers came about an alien parasite infecting his dad

>JLU Chronos left in an infinite timeloop of being insulted to never escape.

Adventure time is too obvious for this topic.
Try something else like...
In the show Botz Master, in one episode they create a Momz bot, because FUCKING WHY NOT, and everyone hates her till the end of the episode where she saves the day, then she fucking dies.
Laser Time Boyz.

>in Futurama, thanks to Prof's forward time machine
>every other exact same universe has Prof, Bender, and Fry die being crushed from a Prof Bender and Fry of two universes ago.

the evil jimmy clone would have destroyed the real earth because the device evil jimmy used to clone the earth and it's people would destroy the earth and every one else so jimmy destroyed it and the evil jimmy clone died because he refused to leave the cloned planet.

>A magical dog fucked a magical horse-rainbow.
you forgot they outright said that the magical horse rainbows ate human beings

Rainicorns eat humans, as in the episode "Her Parents," Ethel and Bob Rainicorn try to eat Finn. After the seeming extinction of humans in Ooo, they moved to a soy-based substitute

In the "Stakes," mini-series, Two Bread Tom lists one of the human's fears are "those hungry looking rainbows."

So Xiaolin Showdown.

Jack Spicer built a robot and put the Heart of Jong into it, and said robot wanted to be friends with the cast and shit, but all the cast wanted to do was beat the shit out of it (unsurprising considering the robots idea of "friendship" was like missiles and bombs). After a little while the robot couldn't understand why nobody wanted to be his friend, freaked out and ended up tearing the Heart of Jong out of its chest and throwing it down a ravine, essentially committing suicide.

Did this actually happen? I feel like this was the beginning of the Mala Mala Jong episode but I really don't remember much else other than the fact that all this took place at one of the poles or somewhere equally icy and snowy.

No, I totally remember that. I even vaguely remember him saying "I don't like feeling" or something along those lines.

Fucked me up as a child

In cartoon spooky thing happen how dark XD

>In Batman Beyond theres a man trapped in the center of the Earth, but not before slowly phasing through the planet on an nigh endless free fall
>In JLU Cronos and his wife are caught in an endless time loop
>That bacteria monster from Swat Kats killed countless people
>Buttercup from PPG sold her soul to a demon to get Spawn powers
>Mary Jane is still stuck in an alternate dimension

Are baitposters even trying nowadays? Legit question.

Mighty Max was pretty bleak for a 90's Saturday Morning cartoon meant to hock toys.

>People getting horribly murdered by monsters is common, though offscreen. A whole family gets violently axemurdered in one episode and even bloodthirsty immortal warrior Norman is horrified by it.

>Max, Virgil, and Norman are in a prolonged losing battle with Skullmaster for most of the series. Allies they make tend to wind up dead like the legendary heroes in that one episode.

>The series finale has Virgil and Norman die and Skullmaster triumphant.

At least the ending has Max get sent back in time with full knowledge of everything that happened so its assumed that he’ll win the second time around.

Cronos is the only one stuck in a loop. From his wife's point of view he just vanishes forever, then she goes on with her life.

because poo in the loo's don't know what hygiene is, how laughable

>There are numerous times when in TAWoG, characters say "nipple".
>Gumball once said the word "damnation" in the episode "The Mirrors".

could your post be any more american? y'all are fucking babies

Holy shit, I haven't thought of this in over a decade.

yeowzers, i guess cartoons aren't just for children after all

There's plenty of much darker things in TAWOG user

>Gumball got raped by a hotdog
>Implied multiple times that Nicole has otherwordly demonic powers
>Anton dies with so much frequency that his parents just fucking clone him
>Adding to that, Gumball and Darwin also clone him multiple times, creating many imperfections including a murderous evil one
>The infamous "Gumball blows Alan" scene
>Richard can never get his life together because if he does, the world will end, which it almost did when he got a job delivering pizzas.

And such and so forth

Batman Beyond's villains.

I always found the Batman Beyond and Teen Titans villains extremely disturbing.

That episode of the Powerpuff Girls where the Amoeba Boys cause a plague.

In Terkel i Knibe (Terkel in Trouble), Terkel keeps getting creepy letters about someone wanting to kill him, and he thinks it's his two bullies, because his drunk uncle beat the living shit out of them. On a school trip out in a forest, he's being scared out of his tent, and then hunted through the forest by his would be murderer. Turns out it's the class's new teacher who wants to kill him because he sat on a spider by accident, earlier in the film,while the teacher was a substitute. He then killed their actual teacher, so he could get close to Terkel and kill him on the school trip. The teacher is close to strangling Terkel to death, but gets his head bashed in with an iron pipe by Terkel's friend, so hard that the pipe gets stuck in his skull.
Oh yeah, and Terkel bullies a fat girl in his class to the point where she jumps out the window and splatters on the ground below, all on screen.

>if Timmy Turner didn't exist, everyone's lives would be better

no, Madam Web and Peter go off to save her on the last episode

>Mary Jane is still stuck in an alternate dimension
>she probably died in an incursion without reuniting with peter

Craig we know that's you.

anyone have that image comparing cartoons and japanese cartoons when it comes to being dark and Sup Forums making fools of themselves?

>Bubble Buddy let a fish die
>Squidward has no soul
>Squidward's original self is still frozen for 2000 years
>Spongebob and Patrick laughed as Sandy drowned
>Cannibalism is acceptable
>Squidward joined a group of racists once
>A child actually dies at one point
>That entire episode where there's a pie that also functions as a fucking nuke

Spongebob was fucking metal.

cont.

>That time Squidward's toenail fell off
>That time Bubble Bass legitimately tried to murder Plankton because he hated Spongebob
>That time everyone in Bikini Bottom treated Sandy like shit for being naked even though they are themselves
>That time Mr. Krabs killed a corporal as a prank
>Squidward was legitimately going to kill Spongebob and Patrick if they didn't get Mr. Krab's mattress
>Plankton sells grounded fish
>All organic life is dead in the future and only robots remain
>Patrick is actually making others think he's stupid to cause chaos
>That time Mr. Krabs and Spongebob bury a man
>The time Mr. Krabs almost ripped a guy's arm off for a penny, implying if it was something like a hundred dollar bill he'd be okay with genocide

>Starfire's people the Tamaranians are shown multiple times to be on the edge of war and dealing with racism from other aliens

man don't read Starfire's comic origin then

Rape?
I know comic Teen Titans tends to be more fucked up than cartoon Teen Titans with Slade having sex with Terra and how a good chunk of the characters who were introduced in later seasons ending up being fodder for Superboy Prime.

>oddly
There were actual victims for once, rather than the vague "being scared off"

>In Batman Beyond theres a man trapped in the center of the Earth, but not before slowly phasing through the planet on an nigh endless free fall
or until the power runs out on it.

also, the episode Earth Mover.

>Squidward joined a group of racists once
>A child actually dies at one point
Wat?

Or the guy burns to death once he hits the mantle. The device doesn't prevent heat transfer.

That's not a kid's film. Danes' are incapable of being pg

I guess it's that one were he goes to that town filled with squids, and later got bored.
Mr Krabs desecrated a grave for a hat.

Hooky had the child death.

>one of the former queens of mewni left her future husband to fuck with a demon

Gumball has a few.
The banana mom can paint the future.
Gumball ruined that Rob guy life. And tried to kill him

>People getting horribly murdered by monsters is common, though offscreen.
And one time a portal dropped Max off right next to the crime scene.

Can we talk about horsies for a moment?
>Alternative timeline where Celestia utilizes child soilders
>Appleblooms nightmare
>1984 + Animal Farm + Pastell horsies
>Trixie commiting suicide
>Gas the bats
>Sombra goes boom

Now get the fuck outta here before you summon the Barneyfag.

name?

>There is an episode of Ben 10 where a young actress fall in love with her kidnaper and have a Lolita-esque affair while running from the authorities.

>Ben later discovers that she comes from a trailer trash family with an abusive mother.

>The Rugrats grow up to be sad adults
>Otis is a Transgender
>Eddy's Brother is a Abusive

i seriously wonder how they got away with this. Why even make this?

Robin's hallucinations of Slade in Haunted actually freaked me out more

It helps that it looks more animesque than most Scooby-Doo things (except the original designs).

Faggot

In Legion of Superheroes, one of Triplicate Girl's selves straight up dies on a mission and she's legit messed up in every episode after.

Fuck... Rewatching that now, after getting out an abusive relationship is a bit of a new experience. If someone asked why I liked Teen Titans, I'd show them this stuff and season 4. They were some of the best cartoons we have had in a while

Barney once portrayed drug addiction with an episode which showed Barney addicted to Pistachios, so BJ and Baby Bop have to get him off it.
There's also that one episode where BJ's own physicalities affect his mentality. BJ eats too many candies and goes to sleep, dreaming of a world with only sweets, but even there he gets a stomachache.

Justice League/Unlimited is a very mature show for people running around in tights.

But seriously, how many people died on-screen?

>nigh endless free fall
actually it would only take about 14 days.

>Otis

The cow?

>Vilgax has committed mass-genocide on an entire planet and the multiverse, and got his ass handed to him by George Washington
>Everyone in the prime universe but Ben died, and ben replaced them with fakes
>Ben created a black hole and paused time for forever, they don't fix these issues
>Kevin was literally stuck in another dimension meant for homicidal maniacs, just because
>Servantis has mindraped many other plumbers, just so that he could start a army with mutant children
>presumably Manny, Pierce, and Helen's parents are still looking for their "lost" children
>Professor Paradox was driven mad by the fact that he was shot out of the timeline, made immortal, and was lost in an infinite void
>Gwen caused an alternate timeline, and indirectly was responsible for killing ben and making Kevin into a slave
>Everything is controlled by MPD Gods, and they can remove whatever they want with no one being able to do jackshit about it
>Ken is a paradox, who caused his own birth
>Nega Ben has an alien literally named Sad Panda
>there's a ton of references to Panty and Stocking With Gartebelt, with both Stocking and Scanty canoncially existing as characters
>Malware is basically a special-needs kid who went Columbine on his entire race, and mentally scarred ben... He also has daddy issues and his corpse is on display for all to see on Galvan Prime.

Sounds interesting

Shadow Raiders/War Planets was pretty metal

People die by the fucking shitload, frozen and shattered, vaporized, blown up, slashed and stabbed

Entire planets are devoured

The Beast Planet can recreate the planets and people it's consumed in order to lure victims back

One fucking guy hijacks the entire system of the good guys and leaves their fleets helpless to be slaughtered by the enemy in order to force his way into power

One villain has minions suicidally devoted to her and jizzes herself thinking about how they're willing to die for her

Did I mention how many fucking people die? Jesus christ people die a lot

That's stupid to me because doesn't that mean Time is just going to stop going forward at some point in the future? Did Batman really not think that was a big deal?

Had his head crushed

Oh, right. Had his head crushed AFTER having his eye stabbed.

Kek, same studio made both of these

He was just a big bag of hot air

>One villain has minions suicidally devoted to her and jizzes herself thinking about how they're willing to die for her
And is perfectly willing to kill them herself.

What the fuck WAS Jewelia, anyway? Because if she was from Rock then she was also running stark naked

running around*

>there's a ton of references to Panty and Stocking With Gartebelt, with both Stocking and Scanty canoncially existing as characters

Meant to reply to Source?

Assaj Ventress and Cad Bane both killed people in TCWs in scenes that were removed from repeats

Cad Bane literally tortured a Jedi to death

Ventress killed a clone but before he died she kissed him to suck out his last breath

she was from Rock and yes she was a nudist

ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Mutant_To'kustars
It's not literally Scanty like user said, but it's an obvious homage.

A clone was cut in half by closing doors

I straight up don't believe it even though things keep telling me she is

Nothing else you ever see in the alliance worlds is like her. I honestly thought she must have been some kind of demon or extra-solar psychic alien because of her look and charisma

We;ve only ever seen 4 people from Rock who aren't army or miner grunts in armor

we don't know what Rock civilians look like

>Spleens?
>In three different colors!

The last bit of the lice episode was more fucked up though.

Was Zim a kid cartoon tho?

I remember watching this thing superlate in my country, like 23h or 00h

of course it was

it was in America, because as per our laws as long as it has no nudity or cursing it's ok for kids

It was a Nicktoon, so yes.

>Keef getting his fucking eyes ripped out
I remember the DVD commentary noting that the fact that they got away with that convinced them that the censors weren't actually paying attention to them.