>East Asians are white peoples gr8test allies, le racewar roof koreans

Please stop this stupid meme you yellow fever losers, asian immigrants are not your fucking ally, and just because they're not shooting people and beating your up doesn't make them "assimilated"

Asian immigrants can't be allies

95% fall into two categories
#1 - Cuckold asians, traitors to their own race, white worshipping submissive losers
#2 anti-white fifth column, loyal to China, wants to murders all white men and enslave their children and women

btw as chinks become more numerous and influential the percentage of Asians in category #2 will also increase

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

btw second generation asian broads LOVE the white cock.

they might marry the tiny dick to keep their parents happy but not until after they have just been RAVAGED by the white meatrod.

ask them, if you arnt a bitch they will tell you straight up

Nah, most mainlander friends I know send their grandparents to NZ and Australia because your places are good retirement homes.

The young folk still mostly work in the home country and come visit elders once in a while

well obviously all immigrant asians male and female are disgusting as fuck, a 3/10 beta weeb is a 9/10 to them

>btw second generation asian broads LOVE the white cock.

pretty sure all women love white cock. We get the best women from every race

I dated an asian chick, and liked every bit of it. The only thing that made me break up with her was that I realized if I had kids with her I'd either have a hot asian/white daughter or a beta ass son.

Wasn't worth the risk.

atleast send them when their 85 years old please

FUcking chinks brining over their 50 year old mother that doesn't speak a word of english, doesn't pick up her dog's shit and plays the same shitty chinese ballad song 8 hours a day through the speakers FUCK OFF

>The only thing that made me break up with her was that I realized if I had kids with her I'd either have a hot asian/white daughter or a beta ass son

good call leaf, we don't need more insane hapas around

we need to promote that hapa problem leddit into the mainstream so no one one else makes such a terrible mistake

>Eventually our countrymen will keep immigrating legally and price the whites out of existence. When we have a majority population of Asians it is good for all of us. More opportunities, family ties, your kids will grow up with a healthy identity and will be proud to be Chinese. Do not be brainwashed by these WASP liberals that tell you that China is invading and buying their homes saying they leave them vacant, etc, etc. This is capitalism, they are just jealous that yellow people now have the wealth, power, and clout to buy into nice Canadian and American neighborhoods. We should embrace our fellow countrymen and encourage more of our family members to buy here. Whites did it a century ago in our countries, now let's return them the favor. Fight them economically, keep the money inhouse like the Jews did, for years the Jews did this and now the WASPs can't even touch them.

One integral part of our culture is that the young has this divine duty to serve his/her parents and grandparents as a return for bringing them up.

In ancient times this translates into working in the family business along with the older generation and gradually taking over. Unfortunately in modern society it translates into early retirement for the parents (usually 45~50) as soon as the young generation manage to earn a living.

In one of my conversation with my mainlander friends he was complaining about how his sister and his salary has to be partitioned between 6 family members and it puts a huge strain on the income.

>tfw no Redpilled Asian gf

The only acceptable Asians are Bruce Lee, Roof Koreans, and Mr. Miyagi.

>Roof Koreans
koreans are subhuman pigs that are nig-tier

I said Roof Koreans, retard.

Wait until white women hear about this.

scenario
>Fucking white male trash
>White male proceeds to asian women for reproduction
>White women get pissed
>Ahmeds come and attack them
>White males, come back
>FUCK YOU, die out already.

White males really are the masters of this world

>settling for jungle trash
come here get some of those quality goods baby

someone's a bit rustled
do you live in LA or something?

What's the 5% then?

There will be no negotiations Kiwi
One must
Name the leaf
and
Blame the leaf

Fuck off race traitors, your daughters will be cumdumpsters and your sons beta males. We need more alpha white males. You're no better than the white whores that are bbc sluts

m.reddit.com/r/hapas/

>tfw hapa
>tfw get urges to kill everyone in the room every blue moon

I'm 21. How long till I erupt?

me too m8

At least we're gorgeous

>lumping Chinee in with the rest

Yeah, I saw the flag, but really?