Iranian people are pretty cool

Iranian people are pretty cool.

The government is fucked, but I like the normal people there.

THICC

and saged

thank you for posting that pic OP. saved and much appreciated.

i've also had good experiences with Iranians. good people

redpilled as fuck as well. when they say the 'great satan' they mean an America pushing sodomy and dominated by jews.

100% correct.

perfect body.

>The government is fucked
Spotted the diaspora shit

Fucking thicc high test. More?

I wanna squeeze that muffin top and pump my seed into her.

huh, it is almost like normal people aren't so bad. weird.

that's pretty fat but i'd still fuck him

If we could topple governments without killing the people things would go a lot more smoothly

Hmm as a fat guy that usually likes the stick thin blondes, that pic is really doing it for me OP, nice selection my dude

THICKER

They're the only sane(ish) ones in the Middle East. The ones I've met in the US have all been pretty cool. A couple have told me that the majority of Muslims there are secular.

>The government is fucked
The Iranians need another regime change, go america!!

>what i would do to cum on that face and watch it drip from her chin on to her tits as she licks some of it off her nipple
But on a side note Iranians do seem like the only based people in that entire shit reigion i mean kurds seem cool too but i watched a video of a american guy ridding a motor bike through Iran and all the people seemed very nice and welcoming

Syria used to be good till we started fucking with based Asad and his govt.
By we I mean (((elements))) in our govt.

>all the people seemed very nice and welcoming
Because you have not bombed them yet, apart from an airliner shot down in 1988...

we have been beefing with the Iranians since the 70's and honestly even the normal citizens in the video were saying they like americans but they are sad because they think all americans see them as terrorist. But for the most part they were saying its really only the government that hates america the people actually wish they were more like us

ITT: Chubby Chasers

Governments are made by old people, and old people live with their heads in the past. But give them time, the old people will be naturally replaced by younger and friendlier people. Just don't bomb them, or they will be replaced by ISIS instead.

I hope you're fucking joking.

Iran has some of the least secular laws in the Middle East and arguably takes Sharia most seriously

That's the government.

Iranian ex-pat here. People in general are pretty secular, but don't want to try another revolution. Most people are ok with waiting for Khamenei to die and then rewrite the constitution afterwards.

The older generation is extremely religious, but the younger one is extremely westernized. The parties I went to there and the parties I went to here at a state university aren't even comparable. Since the people there are actively repressed, they go fucking hard. The only orgys I've ever been to were in Iran, but if the cops found us we'd probably be hanged from cranes.

>
agreed

You've got to fight for your right to party

that's a big girl

UUUU

THICC

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

Swallow a barrel and pull the trigger fucking

The more I post here, the more i wanna fug a thicc girl.

Is thiccposting done by the Jews to brainwash us into fucking fat chicks?

actually that would just help us have more kids.

Iranians are based, good people. But I still support no-immigration regardless of what race or nationality.

Same to be honest family

Probably not. People have been down with the thiccness since the stone age.

if you looked up the statue you posted you'd realize it was made in mockery.

Would Iranians prefer a return of the monarchy?

I grew up with Iranians and Iraqis, from time to time the odd Jordanian, my mum used to rent rooms out to students. They would come, see the west and go back knowing things were better here. Even though their countries were at war, they all got on (and said one day they would unite and destroy israel). Only one guy was in any way religious. The others were into communism.

So, nice people, hope they sort their shit out.

Would I like large numbers to come to my country on a permanent basis? No thanks.

the predominant interpretation is that it's a fertility symbol, but seeing as it's nearly 30,000 years old, it's always gonna be speculation.

iranian pussies in netherlands are god tier
Iranians>A-rabs
You can actually talk to iranians, tho them being cool might as well be a massive meme because their regime keeps savages in

>The government is fucked, but I like the normal people there.

Most countries are like that.

Sup, roastie

THIQQ
H
I
C
C