TWP Sup Forumsfaggots BTFO IRL by Blacks and Mexicans

Lol, just look at these Traditional Worker Party guys aka Sup Forumscucks who managed to get out of their momma's basement get literally BTFO by Black and Brown, Expect more of this if Drumpf wins. This is literally a scene ripped out straight from the film Imperium. You Nazi stormfaggots will never win.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqg6uoDefPQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_XUHgnNNI
youtube.com/watch?v=KM9PwYbBbX0
youtu.be/YZaEWamcJQM
youtube.com/watch?v=lFgJSJneihM
youtube.com/watch?v=v6cda74A6GE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

Looks like that dumbass frog agrees with me lol

>attack old guys for "just talking shit"

>run off panting with your pants around your ankles

That's not a victory, idiots.

This, first post best post

>get literally BTFO by Black and Brown
A small group of those guys managed to fuck up dozens of shitskins who heavily outnumbered them.
>pic related: stabbed bleedning antifa faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw

Isn't that the rally where 9 antifa were hospitalized while only 1 fashy goy was?

Whiteboys are naturally weaker than the more evolved, faster, stronger and smarter black man

DELET

Then why are all the World's Strongest Men White then?

Except for all their exertion, blacks get critically injured and die the easiest.

See:

Best thing I've seen in weeks user

>Nazi whiteboys run away
>Still talks shit

lmao

White men have small dicks

>controlled opposition get beat up by people on their own side

top kek

This leaf knows his stuff

shut it nigger spic.

oh you silly goy

Its true though

>pulls out legally owned and carried gun
>shoots black man attempting in self-defense

Correct this Record, please.

SAGE U LOL

No its not. Studies do not back up your claim

Look at these redneck drumpfkins get btfo by superior black males

youtube.com/watch?v=KM9PwYbBbX0

Lmao

so cali had stupid antifa cucks hospitalized wouldn't doubt it happened there also

Sup Forums isn't racist, you are just a cuck nigger spic who doesn't understand.

>those gay shields and that shitty strut
what the fuck? you fucking fags

thanks for setting the record straight

*small circumcised dicks

>drumpfkin
fuck off faggot

WTF has this got to with Trump or radial tires?

ITT: white guys trolling white guys

Can we stop roleplaying and get back to Tay?

kikes cut half of them off

serious question (for a change) how common are events like this? I know murrica is known for all the violence happening there, but what about this?

>poltard drumpfkins be like "Deus Vult" online
>take actual shields IRL and proceed to get BTFO

lmao

>>Beaners
>>Niggers

wut

I hope you aren't placing your trust in Hillary.

If anyone needs more prove that they are all just a bunch of niggers that have nothing of worth to contribut to a average society. Lol just deport them all. Thx for proving again that they are literally niggers.

yeah in your shitty bbc fantasy in reality it works out different

>literally BTFO by Black and Brown
Lol was this the rally where you antifa cucks got stabbed with your own knives? Are you still trying to spin it as a "victory"?

How's Vincent, by the way? Still in a coma?

Ur welcome

nazism is really stupid. in the end its degeneracy itself. hurdur white power when whites already got the power along with jews... hurdur white power groups are pretty much anti-immigration or just wacist. bunch of faggots i would of schooled them all if i saw them irl. i dont want to even please you guys with the word usefull idiot

Yes in Sacramento. It was in self defense when a bunch of antifa who outnumbered them by a couple hundred attacked their peaceful protest.

It was 6 to 1. But it's still an impressive showing for Trad Workers.

fucking kek

haha Imagine if there were as many white people as there were antifa.

>He thinks Sup Forums is still a whiteboi only safe space

lmao, we aint leaving :^)

I am full of hate
youtu.be/YZaEWamcJQM

of course a kike cocksucker like you uses intel

>being white
k

Yeah, this protest is littered with irony. I am not nazi, but hell when you're swarmed like that, it is truly self-defense.

Friendly fire is always the most entertaining imo

watch this nazi faggot polack get his ass kicked ahahah what a faggot. white this white that fucking rere's. hurdur white people... stupid shits go eat your mcddonalds n die off already while the rest of us civilized people try to do something besides spread your shit ass ideals of white supremacy. dickshits retardo fascits please die please die or xfer sides white supremacy will never go any further than it already is.

HOLY SHIT
Are all anime conventions like this?

There are people from literally all over the world posting here at all times. We're as multicultural as you can get.

Don't you like the results?

>shitposting from all over the world on a gook board
>putting aside memes and having interesting conversations from time to time

i do, even though sometimes i run into extremely hostile anons.

can someone help me out on whats going on here? what was the purpose of the rally? who are the groups ofpeople and what do they stand for?

>the rest of us civilized people
Red communists aren't civilized people. They're destructive barbarians who need to be shot down like the dogs they are.

What a retard, what the fuck was he expecting? Him vs like 50 people baka senpai

I am gonna have a laught when these nigger hordes attack someone whos willing to use their gun.

>antifaggot trying to spin their defeat as a victory
youtube.com/watch?v=lFgJSJneihM
8 of you faggots got stabbed and hospitalized as opposed to 1 TWP member on a 200(antifa) vs 50(TWP) battle how does it feel to be a useless faggot ?

as far as i can tell, it's antifas (SJW i think) and pro-white group. Maybe the purpose of going there was to trigger them and SJW attacked and some of the second group got rekt.

It was an anti-Leaf demonstration and antifa fucked the Nazis up

>Hostile
I dont think you know what that means kid.

Lol the battle of sac town was a decisive nazi victory

Little chink fucker punching him in the guts, pulling him around, while groups of cunts swarm around him, police do nothing.

Imagine what they would have done if he laid the little bitch out.

Why don't you post a pic of your face then.
You are just a faggot like everyone else here, don't pretend to be a special snowflake.

The "nazis", Traditionalist Workers Party, were a bunch of larpers having a march. The reds, By Any Means Necessary, had organized a bunch of leftycucks and gang niggers from Chicago to counter the march and tried to stab them up. In typical untermensch fashion they ended up worse off despite outnumbering the facsists.

>antifa faggots

kek
underrated

this

gook is korean

KOREAN

from guk/kuk and shit during the korean war

you guys like taxonomy, right? think of it like this:

species: gook nip chink
genus: slopehead

Please. These people ain't pol.

Pol doesn't use physical force. It uses magic.

California white gangbangers and some blacks and high strung Mexicans with nothing better to do throw down in Sacramento.

Oh no.

Them super organized brown and blacks sure won the race war now. Oh no.

Meh. Outsiders don't understand Pol.

You do realize that this place makes non-whites internalize racism, right?

yeah this is a good moment for a wake up call

if you are white in america you will soon have two options

either learn to behave like a nice little sheep, act guilty for your race, bow your head down

or you better be ready to defend yourself sooner or later
are you lifting? do you have a gun yet?
can you throw a punch?

it's never too late to start

>SJW attacked and some of the second group got rekt.
Nope

>Ten people were hospitalized, all for multiple stabbing and laceration wounds,[1][9] including two in critical life-threatening condition.[4][11] Only one of the TWP and GSS members was stabbed.[12]

>thinking Sacramento would need to import niggers from Chicago

Soros's "revolutionary brigades" always bring in more numbers from out of town though. They need all the help they can get.

the general consensus is that twp won

hot damn it. The white man is already more docile than the black because he comes from civilization.

On average, white man will like rule of law because his ancestors did. They need grain, agriculture to survive.

Black originates from hunter-gatherers 1000-400 years ago.

This is why the white man gets punked by authority and doesn't chimp out.

Blacks chimp out when cops defend themselves because many may lack the "civilization" genes. They weren't domesticated like the white man.

The white man has a high tolerance for bullshit but when he gets pissed, the white man gets organized and becomes a force of nature.

Are you serious a nigger got stabbed and last I heard he was in a coma and no one knew his name.

His name was Vincent, I can't remember if they ever found his full dox.

Here I am you monkey

Day of rope when?

Also, anti-fa is a bunch of edgy high school emos who dress up in anonymous masks.

that's a good observation
many years of evolution in more organized societies would have the effect of getting people who easily chimpout killed more often, probably enough to make an impact on the breed

not unlike milk or alcohol tolerance

lol typical spic mongoloid

Logan Tripp pls go and stay go

>many years of evolution in more organized societies would have the effect of getting people who easily chimpout killed more often, probably enough to make an impact on the breed
Well then if you want niggers to succeed, grab your pistol and your Neighborhood Watch badge and get to work on the evolution of the negro race.

More like a bunch of drug addicted trash with spoiled cuck millennials.

Well you fucking dumb liberal do you realize what happens when ANYONE shows their face on Sup Forums happens to them?

Was getting caught part of your plan?

youtube.com/watch?v=v6cda74A6GE

What the coloreds don't understand, in their infinite wisdom is that the white man evolved getting shit on.

Successful white warlords became nobles. White plebs were basically slaves but didn't bitch.

White man can get punched 1000 times in the face and not fight back, But the 1001 punch may result in him fighting back and millions dying. This is how WW1 and WW2 happened.

Who thought Russian commie plebs would throw everything at the Germans. When it's on, it's on.

Like a Volcano. No one sees the pressure building up.

>be redneck trump fan
>punch 70 something yr old lady in the face
>laugh about it
You faggots were all about saying how that old bitch deserved what she got and now the shoe is on the other foot and you punk bitches cant handle it
WEW LAD

Jewish women can't resist anything thats 50% off

I've seen a few on twitter commenting under Richard Spencer's tweets. I can't belive they're actually a thing. A few Aussie fags were scared of doing a meetup for fear of being swarmed by anti-fa retards.

How old are you? You write like a child.

Fug my sides

>implying owning a gun in california wont be illegal by 2017
>implying lifting and training mean anything when most of the time you will be getting jumped

Communists network like crazy, the best way to avoid them is to use clandestine forms of communication.

:( foregen.org